Start by marking “We Love Animals: Two Books in One!” as Want to Read:
We Love Animals: Two Books in One!

We Love Animals: Two Books in One!

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  1 rating  ·  1 review
In this sweet introduction to animals and biomes of the world, flip the pages of the little book to help an animal find its home in the big book! With sturdy board book pages for little ones to grasp and turn on their own and a charming book-within-a-book format, We Love Animals is everything you need to ensure a fun and informative first storytime experience.

And with mor
Novelty Book, 12 pages
Expected publication: May 14th 2019 by Cartwheel Books

To ask other readers questions about We Love Animals, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about We Love Animals

it was amazing 5.00  ·
 ·  1 rating  ·  1 review

zapkode
Feb 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
{My thoughts} – This is a unique take on lift the flap type books. Instead of lift the flap you turn the page of a smaller book inside the bigger book. The pages coincide with the rest of the book.

This book is all about animals and their habitats. It centers around a main animal in different habitats. The smaller books pages have the main animal and then the outer pages have other animals that go along with the main animal. The first small page is a lion and the bigger pages are zebra, hippopota
An internationally acclaimed illustrator and printmaker, Lo Cole’s commercial illustration work spans editorial, publishing, advertising, corporate design and album cover artwork.

Lo has worked for The Guardian since 2002 – readers of the Weekend magazine will be familiar with his witty, bold and graphic imagery for ‘What I’m Really Thinking’, a column written anonymously by members of the public,