Start by marking “Two Dogs in a Trench Coat Go on a Class Trip (Two Dogs in a Trench Coat, #3)” as Want to Read:
Two Dogs in a Trench Coat Go on a Class Trip (Two Dogs in a Trench Coat, #3)

Two Dogs in a Trench Coat Go on a Class Trip

(Two Dogs in a Trench Coat #3)

Sassy and Waldo are back! When Ms. Twohey announces that her class is going on a trip to the History Museum, Stewart is worried he's in for another long day of facts and learning. But nothing can be boring when you have two dogs in a trench coat along with you. Just hope they don't get too close to those huge dinosaur bones!
Published May 28th 2019 by Scholastic Press

To ask other readers questions about Two Dogs in a Trench Coat Go on a Class Trip, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Two Dogs in a Trench Coat Go on a Class Trip

Start your review of Two Dogs in a Trench Coat Go on a Class Trip (Two Dogs in a Trench Coat, #3)
Ms. Yingling
Jun 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Copy provided by Young Adult Books Central

Sassy and Waldo are super excited to go to the city museum (even though their boy, Stewart, is tired of going every year. But there be more than two lunches, possibly, so how can this go wrong? Ms. Twohey gives everyone a lot of rules to follow, and says that there will be an ice cream party if people are well behaved, so "Salty" is on his very best behavior, even if he occasionally doesn't understand things because "I am from Liver, Ohio!" The museum to
Britt, Book Habitue
Jun 09, 2020 rated it really liked it
Read aloud. I think my 15-yr-okd and I laughed more than the younger kids!
American Mensa
Oct 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Hilarious dogs go on an adventure!

In this fiction chapter book, two dogs, Sassy and Waldo, dress up like a human named Salty. Can you imagine how funny that would be to see? Two dogs wearing a trench coat pretending to be a human crack me up.

These dogs love to go on adventures. In this book, they want to go on a class field trip to the museum. It does not sound very exciting to me, but they are thrilled to be going. They want to eat at least two, maybe three lunches.

Of course, letting dogs g
AMY
Aug 26, 2020 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Grades 4-5
184 pgs. This third book in the series involves a field trip to a local history museum. Sassy and Waldo enjoy a strange day filled with opportunities to eat all kinds of meat and food. Waldo gets bored and decides to start his own special tour around the museum. Other children follow him for a fun day of unusual learning. Kids will enjoy this book as well as the rest of the series. It is humorous and full of drama. Highly recommended for Grades 4-5.
Margaret Boling
9/28/2019 ~ I really like this series - fun, tongue-in-cheek, poking fun at adults. I love how the dogs always help their boy work though issues on his own. This volume, though, is my least favorite of the three. I was bothered by the dogs charging things on the school account but facing no consequences.
Brenda
Aug 12, 2019 rated it liked it
Waldo and Sassy do spice things up a bit even though all they want is to be told them are a good boy and to get a "good job" sticker so Stewart can buy the shiny pencil he wants from the classroom store.

Who knew there was a guard- guide rivalry at the city Museum and who new that Salty would be so much fun as a tour guide. He knows how to have fun, but he also knows his canine facts!
Dedria A.
Aug 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book. It’s middle grade and I knew it 90 minutes ago but that didn’t stop me from taking a break and laughing with Julie Falatko.
I am a writer and sometimes I need to remember that characters have back story and distinctions that cause them to react the same in whatever situation they find themselves in. These dogs do remember.
Fleur Bradley
Jul 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I love this series so much! The humor is excellent, the illustrations are the perfect addition to the story.

I do literacy talks for educators and librarians, and always recommend this series. Great for your reluctant or struggling reader, too.
Viviane Elbee
Jul 25, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: chapter-books
Very funny book - the 3rd in a series about two dogs disguised as a child so that they can go to school with their human.
PWRL
Jun 11, 2019 marked it as to-read
Shelves: 2019-new
A
Pam
Jun 13, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: middle-grades
Third book in the series.
Middle grade readers will appreciate the dog humor.
Gillian Dawson
Dec 29, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: chapter-book
3.5
Christine Dober
Apr 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
The boy and I love this series and book three continued to have us laughing.
Silly Sadly
Hilarious, two dogs in a trench coat are fun books to read to kids and makes adults and kids alone laugh out loud
Cindy
Nov 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another fun installment in this series.
Marlee
May 26, 2019 rated it really liked it
Such a fun book! My daughter and I both love this series. I read this book aloud to my daughter. She was often laughing out loud. Totally hilarious.
Nicole Harris
Oct 17, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: j-fic
This was a little tense hearing about damage in a museum but I am sure kids won't have the same reaction
Ethan Chance
Adriana
Mar 19, 2020
« previous 1 3 next »

• Wedgie & Gizmo
  • The Vanishing (Fogg Lake #1)
  • Stella Endicott and the Anything-Is-Possible Poem
  • Voyage of the Dogs
  • Pumpkinheads
  • Fair Warning (Jack McEvoy #3)
  • The Case of the Weird Blue Chicken (Chicken Squad Misadventure #2)
  • Saturday
  • Terns of Endearment (Meg Langslow, #25)
  • Anansi Goes Fishing
  • Anansi and the Talking Melon
  • Ananse and the Lizard: A West African Tale
  • Ada Lace, on the Case (Ada Lace Adventures, #1)
  • Best Friends (Real Friends, #2)
  • The Birth of Kitaro
  • Grimgar of Fantasy and Ash: Volume 2
  • Grimgar of Fantasy and Ash: Volume 3
  • Grimgar of Fantasy and Ash: Volume 1
Julie Falatko is a modern day gadabout with the ability to have deep and meaningful conversations with kitchen appliances, who can parallel park with an 87% success rate, and who writes stories about misunderstood animals trying to find their place in the world. Please hold your applause until the end.

Julie grew up in New Jersey, an only child surrounded by books. She decided at age 8 that she wan

Two Dogs in a Trench Coat (4 books)
  • Two Dogs in a Trench Coat Go to School (Two Dogs in a Trench Coat, #1)
  • Two Dogs in a Trench Coat Start a Club by Accident (Two Dogs in a Trench Coat, #2)
  • Two Dogs in a Trench Coat Enter Stage Left (Two Dogs in a Trench Coat #4)

News & Interviews