Start by marking “Shameless Desires” as Want to Read:
Shameless Desires

Shameless Desires

If two dirty-talking, commanding, alpha heroes stopping at nothing to claim their woman is not your thing, you probably want to give this book a pass. But if it is your cup of tea?

Well then, buy this bad boy. You’re in for a delicious treat.

I’d never imagined that being posed, ordered, and held would feel this good.
Until now, I’d never found the right lovers to coax out my
Kindle Edition, 1st Edition, 157 pages
Published October 24th 2018 by One Wish Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Shameless Desires, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Shameless Desires

Start your review of Shameless Desires
Coco.V
Jan 21, 2020 marked it as to-read
Shelves: freebie
🎁 FREE on Amazon today (1/21/2020)! 🎁
Jenny
Oct 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
HOT! This book was really good. I’m so glad I decided to read this. I love finding new authors and their books that pull me into the story and captivate me. Keira is tired of her boring life but to afraid to change anything, until she meets Dom Sebastian. After that her life gets more intriguing. This book was so steamy hot!
* Magic Beyond The Covers Book Blog*
Valeen Robertson (Live Thru Books Blog)

When Keira runs into one of the men with whom her roommate came home, she's intrigued by the promise he gives her when he leaves his card underneath her door. Then when she finally takes him up on his offer and goes to his club, he and his business partner and brother from another mother, Master Jax, are set on claiming her. Will Keira allow herself to open up and submit to them? Or will her innate shy nature keep her from experiencing the true pleasure she could experience with the two Doms?

Thi
MiraJane
Apr 26, 2020 rated it liked it
I got the Guilty Pleasures bundle and after having read and reviewed the first book, My Billionaire CEO I have the same thing I need to bring up for Shameless Desires. Since I’ve chosen to read this book knowing to some extent what it was going to be about I’ll try not to let my own preferences and prejudices affect my rating of this book. I am not that into dom/sub or any other kinky themes so you can probably understand that this book wasn’t my cup of tea. So why did I decide to read it? For t ...more
Anne Harris
Nov 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
WOohOo this book is hot. If you have never read a BSDM book before ,this is one to read to get you hooked. Don't read this on the train home because some Chapters will get you very Hot under the collar.
Keira cant sleep as all she can hear is her room mate Molly having some hot sex in the next room, not with one man but it sounded like two Alpha men! Even putting a pillow over her head doesn't stop her from hearing Molly moans through the walls. Keira gives up and goes to get a drink only to come
Miss Piggy
Nov 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I received a free copy of this book however all thoughts and opinions are 100% my own.
My god I LOVED (sorry, not sorry, but yes I did have to shout that!!) this book. Not only is the storyline fantastic and the chemistry between the characters phenomenal, what really got me is the way Sedona took the time to explain why a submissive would feel a certain way in reaction to a certain scene, or why they agree to be submissives. As a non-submissive I found it truly enlightening and it really enhance
Maureen
Nov 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A beautiful and sexy story, one which i have to say i loved alot. The story is of Kiera who cant sleep, her flatmate has brought home, not one but two men and boy are they going for it. But on going for a drink she meets up with one of the men Dom who leaves a card for her to call him. Coming home from work he is there waiting for him, he invites her to his club..... A Bdsm club of all things. Taking the Chance she finally gets up the courage to to go to the club.
Dom and Jax have been friends f
Kym
Oct 25, 2018 rated it really liked it
The first paragraph above (in the book synopsis) pretty much sums this one up! It’s hot hot hot! Is it pretty much insta-attraction? Yes. Do we really get to know the three main characters? Not really.

But that’s not why you’d be picking this one up.

And, yes, this IS all about Keira!

If you want a fast paced glimpse of sexy times between one sub and two Doms who treat her with the care and respect she deserves, this is it!

I voluntarily read an advance copy of this book, however, this is my honest
Leopardwolf
Oct 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I would give this 10 straps / I mean stars if I could
Wow. This book is stunning.
The characters are well thought out and their thoughts and feelings are beautifully included. And the way that Dom Sebastian and Master Jax take Keira by the hand and initiate her in the ways of her darkest desires is absolutely beautiful and totally mesmerising.
Warning - the play between the triad is hotter than Hades on a day trip to the centre of the sun.....you will get scorched and dripping wet.
Definitely one to
Stephanie
Nov 07, 2018 rated it really liked it
Blazing menage

I thoroughly enjoyed this story. It wasn't predictable or over the top with unrealistic expectations. Yes, a triad is against most social norm. Jax was the true voice that accepted the truth fully. I liked that it took time and thought to finally take that step. The BDSM was tastefully done. Super erotic scene play. The connection was real between those three. It's the intangible that keeps people connected
Melanie Marnell
Oct 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Priceless

Sedona Venez paints incredibly erotic pictures with her words The way she makes us privy to her characters innermost thoughts and desires lends so much to the reading experience.  Sebastian and Jax's seduction of Keira is panty melting. Keira's curiosity and angst over giving into her desires was palpable. Having two drool worthy men want her....priceless. .
Jenn Allen
Oct 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is full of fiery intensity that had me at the edge of my seat. Keira is sweet, but living a safe, boring life. I love the sparks that fly with Sebastian and Jax. Loved their story and would love to meet the other "brothers" and get more about these three in the future.

I received a copy of this book and am voluntarily leaving an honest review.
Rhonda Hensley
Nov 03, 2018 rated it really liked it
whether you are into Hot alpha males and / or BDSM. This tastefully written story is well worth the read. From confusion, to pain, dominance and a world of pleasure, you will follow Kiera story of moving outside her comfort zone. This is a stand alone story with no cliff hanger, but will keep you reading.
Anne Young-Cronister
Nov 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
This was a great read! Kiera doesn’t know at first what she wants. When she meets Dom Sebastian she starts thinking about a lot in her life. Then she goes to Club Shameless to meet up with Sebastian and also meets Master Jax. These two alpha males have what she needs!

Tas
Nov 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
Free Your Mind

Keira self journey of exploring her wants and needs took a lot of work. Overcoming self doubt, society standards, and the pressure of being what others expect you to be less her to love of self as well as Sebastian and Jax. Like En Vogue says, free your mind and the rest will follow (I apologize if the song is stuck in your head).
Deb
Nov 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The author has given us a well written book with three amazing characters that melt the pages of this book. The chemistry is amazing. The scenes between the characters were hot and steamy. The insight given by internal dialogue helped to fully understand the characters and their desires. I really enjoyed this book.
Merry Jelks-Emmanuel
Nov 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
If you like erotic romance that is hot with BDSM elements, you are going to love this steamy story! Sebastian and Jack are going to initiate Kiera into the world of BDSM bring to life the woman of her darkest dreams. The story is breath taking and will keep you captivated until the very last page.

Kathryn
Nov 24, 2018 rated it really liked it
Hot, insta-attraction steamy story.

While a captivating story with amazing characters, some parts seemed drawn out and other parts were rushed to make up for.

For a quick, insta-attraction story this is an amazing read that will keep you captivated until the end.

I received an advanced copy of this book and am voluntarily leaving an unbiased , honest review.
Kaffey A Hinds
Mar 14, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shedding

Keira was a vanilla type of woman who wanted more. When she meets Sebastian, in her apartment, while he's there with her roommate in a possible threesome, things start happening fast. She agrees to meet him at a club, where she meets his partner Jax. The three form a relationship of doms and subs.
Scarolet Ellis
Oct 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shameless Desires by Sedona Venez is a great story to read . It has very strong characters who are very hot and steamy and a great story line. I can not wait to read the next book that comes out.

Monique Hebert
Nov 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Hot MFM!!!! I loved it! This book has a great storyline with 2 strong alpha dominant males. I also like that the female character chose to explore her sexuality more specifically her submissive desires. There are lots of steamy sex scenes and they are fun and great to read.
Sandra
Nov 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
This book is steamy hot with wonderful characters.
The author was able to share the thoughts and fears of the tryad.
Loved it!

Tanya
Dec 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
They are two alphas who get what they want when they want and they have now set their sights on her. Will they get her? Will she enjoy it all? Follow them and see just how much fun they will have

Allana Kellett
Mar 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I read this with my kindle unlimited. I was intrigued with the story and the new world it took me too. I really liked the story and found it to be believable. Good reading for anybody who wants more than a tame love story.
Jacqueline Williams
Feb 17, 2020 rated it really liked it
Second time around and still good

I remember reading this book before. I wasn't disappointed then and I'm not disappointed now. This book is still as good as when I originally read it.
Crystal Gray
Oct 29, 2018 rated it really liked it
Quick sinful read. This is a new to me author, but I will be sure to look up her other books.
Tish (Cocktails & Fairytales)
Oct 31, 2018 rated it really liked it
So very good!! It was an intense, edge of my seat story. The characters were very well developed and the story, though a little short, flowed beautifully. And it was super steamy.
Adrienne
Nov 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This was a very hot story .... you will love it and will not be able to put it down I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review.
Kenya
Feb 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow!!!

This book was ridiculously hot! I new to this author but not for long. Whew, I don't have the proper words to describe this sexy book.
Diane Oneal
Shamelesd

i love menage romances with interracial couples. this was a great book with a real feel story line ypu can connect to, great job keep them coming

• Goldie and the Three Bears [50 Loving States, Wisconsin] (QUARANTALES Book 3)
  • Warning: Dangerous Curves Ahead (Dangerously Curvy Book 1)
  • Tangle of Tinsel
  • Warning, Slippery When Wet (Dangerously Curvy #2)
  • Twins (The Church #2)
  • Lunchtime Chronicles: The Secret Sauce
  • 'Tis the Season
  • Victor: Her Ruthless Crush (Ruthless Triad, #1)
  • His to Princess, a modern fairytale romance: Loving World, Les Iles de la Victoire
  • Kayla's List
  • Bound Through Time: Past (Viking Brothers #1)
  • Lunchtime Chronicles: Sweet Georgia Peach
  • Lunchtime Chronicles, Issue 21: My, My Sweet Potato Pie
  • An Alpha's Trust
  • When the Smoke Clears
  • Their Secret Wedding: BWWM, Billionaire, Hidden Secrets Romance (Love Secrets & Surprises Book 1)
  • Baby, It's Cold Outside
  • Sold To The Highest Bidder
USA TODAY Bestselling Author Sedona Venez lives in New York City with her hot ex-military hubby--hooah--and their fur babies. She loves writing sizzling, sexy intricate stories about strong but broken characters who push limits, overcome their fears and risk it all for love.

Want a text alert when Sedona has a new release? Text "SedonaVenez" to 33222
Or if you prefer by email, Sign up for her Naugh

News & Interviews