Start by marking “Wildflower Park (Part 2): A Budding Romance (Wildflower Park Series)” as Want to Read:
Wildflower Park (Part 2): A Budding Romance (Wildflower Park Series)

Wildflower Park (Part 2): A Budding Romance

(Wildflower Park Series #2)

scape to Wildflower Park with Part Two of a brand new four-part serial from bestselling author Bella Osborne.

Life’s not always a walk in the park…

When Anna is dumped by her fiancé, she moves in to her own place on the edge of the gorgeous Wildflower Park and pledges to stay off men and focus on her career, but a handsome new colleague seems to thwart her attempts at every
Published February 22nd 2019 by Avon

To ask other readers questions about Wildflower Park (Part 2), please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Wildflower Park (Part 2)

Start your review of Wildflower Park (Part 2): A Budding Romance (Wildflower Park Series)
Dash fan
5 Juicy, Fun, Keeps getting better!

Ohhh does this story keep getting better and better.

This is Part 2 and picks up right where part 1 left off.
But do we get answers to the clifhanger??
Nope!!
Bella has just planted juicy seeds and twists along the way to keep you guessing.

This instalment sees Anna and Hudson become closer.
How and why you will just have to read it, my lips are sealed

There are revelations, secrets, Anna finally meets her secret texter, family drama, crazy children antics,
Nicola Clough
Feb 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The second book on this series is just brilliant great to hear more about the friends and how they move forward in their lives. Romantic while also heartbreaking but a really good read and makes you laugh in places to.
Anna is still trying to sort her life out after being dumped and she's reallocated friendly with Sophie but she's struggling with her marriage while also expecting another child so can she sort out her marriage or has it gone beyond that. Also when the mystery text person suggests
Simona
Jan 27, 2019 rated it really liked it
*Book provided by the publisher in exchange for an honest review*

In part 1 we get introduced to the characters, their situation, as well as the setting.

The main characters are Anna and Sophie. Anna is dumped by her fiancé and moves to a new place in Wildflower Park. She wants to focus on her career, but that is not so easy. A handsome new colleague or a mystery man, well, well... Sophie is a mum of two and the third one is on the way, but her husband is no help at all.
I love how both of them
Frenchorchidea
Feb 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
I read this second part in just one day, it's short, lovely, full of events and mysteries, just how I like my books! There is so much going on in this series! Anna has her head full of men (Hudson, her cute colleague at work, Liam, her ex and Connor, the stranger with who she exchanges texts), Sophie has a crazy life with her 2 full-on kids and a very relaxed husband who doesn't make a lot of efforts to help her at home. Oh I love this series so much! I am happy to know that there are still part ...more
Kelly
Jan 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loving this series! Can’t wait for the next instalment.

Fun, frothy with a decent pace. There are tear jerking moments and plenty of laughs throughout. As well as the main character Annas story the supporting story involving her best friend Sophie is as intriguing and involving. More characters have been introduced in this part of the story and I’m interested to know how they will be involved in the story.

Thank you Netgalley.
Fabulous Book Fiend
Oh my goodness the second part in this series sees things starting to hot up! I love the fact that we have Anna's story and Sophie's story to look forward to each time here. The fact that they are friends would usually mean that one of them is a secondary character but I feel like they are each main characters and they are best friends so that makes their stories extra special!

Let me tell you, we get to find out a lot more about Sophie's story in this installment. Her situation is totally
Jo
Jan 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loving this series. Unsure where I want any possible romance to go - does she - doesn't she. Will have to wait and see. Loving the comedy elements too. Bring on the next installment.
Donna Maguire

I am really enjoying this series so far and after I thoroughly enjoyed the first book in the series I had to wait patiently to get my hands on book two – and I have to say now I have finished it, I thought it was a fantastic read and is definitely one I will be recommending!!

I love the characters in the story, they are very well developed and I can really relate to them, I can also really sympathise with them as we are going through similar changes at work
Stacey
Jan 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I'm really enjoying this series now! The first one didn't give much away but when you think they're just over 100 pages long, it would be a bit hard for tons of action to start then! We're only just getting to know the characters. I really adore the cover of these series too. They're so colourful, bright and just really draw you in. I love the flowers, the swans and the pretty houses, everything just comes together perfectly and makes you want to read it.

I really like Anna's character. She seems
Sally Coles
Feb 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Anna is not happy when her ex Liam turns up at work as an outside consultant and she is convinced it will cost her her job, especially when he appears to want to carry on where they left off......... even though he dumped her for another woman! To throw him off the scent she pretends to be in a relationship with Hudson....... but does he appear to be too much of the perfect boyfriend!

I am loving this new series, it might be a bit predictable but it is so warm hearted and funny that our doesn't
Lyndsay
Feb 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
really enjoying this series can't wait for next one
Emma Crowley
Dec 31, 2018 rated it liked it
A Budding Romance is the second in the four part Wildflower Park serial by Bella Osborne which later in the year will be published as a full length novel for those that have the patience to wait and read it all in one go. I don't possess that patience and I'm always eager to read each part as it becomes available. I love being able to dip in and out of the story and as it is so short it's enjoyable to have something quick to read in between finishing and beginning more longer books. A Budding ...more
Carole
Mar 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The first part in this series ended on a cliffhanger and I was so looking forward to reading more of this delightful series and seeing what happens next to Anna and her neighbour Sophie.

In this book there is a very big misunderstanding between Anna and the handsome American Hudson which leads to awkward, but very funny, situations. I'm liking this friendship more and more as they get to know one another.

The mystery texter storyline moved on quite nicely too.

Poor Sophie, still feeling unhappy and
Karen Whittard
Jan 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wildflower Park part two is the second instalment of Bella’s new book Wildflower Park.

A little recap

In the first book we met Anna who was in a long term relationship with Liam. They had been together two years had their own house and were engaged and ready to get married the next year. That was until Liam decided that he needed a break and called off the engagement.

Anna moves out of the home and into a new flat a recent promotion at work see Anna in more of a managerial role. The company has a
Dec 19, 2018 rated it liked it
I enjoyed the book, but didn't love it as much as Part One in the Wildflower Park Series. Anna and Sophie are still there usually selves and we get to know more about Hudson and Anna's mysterious texter. Maurice, the giant kitty and fluffy scene-stealer, makes numerous appearances.

The story picks up where the last book left off with Anna and her coworkers at a team building event. There's an Amazon themed party at Hudson's, Anna decides to meet the man behind the texts, Anna is hiding something
Kirsty Oughton
Dec 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
After being lucky enough to read and review the first part of ‘Wildflower Park’ I was overly excited to be approved to read part two, especially as the first part left a lot of unanswered questions. I absolutely love the cover of part two, the combination of colours used are just beautiful.

As you read on in ‘Wildflower Park’ Bella gives you more of an insight into Anna’s thoughts and feelings which gives you more of an understanding of her as a person. She seems more lost than ever when her ex
Clair Sharpe
Part two of this series continues with Anna making her way through life, newly single. Ex-boyfriend Liam who is back on the scene working with Anna's company, admits to her at the team building session that he has made a mistake and wants her back - but not in a romantic, genuine way. To make things easy for her, hunky American colleague Hudson is on hand to pretend to be her boyfriend to get him off her back. Anna, believing Hudson to be gay confides in him and starts to get on with him really ...more
Jane
Jan 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wildflower Park: A Budding Romance is the 2nd book in the Wildflower Park series. In Book 1 we were introduced to the main characters Anna and Sophie, and the mysterious Hudson. They went on a trip for a team building event. During a lighthearted game (organized by the team) Anna suddenly stormed out of the room in tears when someone asked her a question.Wildflower Park—Part Two follows the events that took place afterwards.

I enjoyed this book as much as I enjoyed Part 1. In Part 2, Anna and
Angela  Mellor
Jan 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wildflower Park part two is starting to hot up as more happens and more is revealed in Anna and Sophie’s lives.
This part sees Anna revealing a bit more of her earlier life and we start to see how it has had effects on how her life is now and we also start to realise that Sophie is starting to reach boiling point and to be honest with the way her husband is taking her for granted!
I’m not going into this as it’s only 90 odd pages long but this I think is leading up to be one of the best series I’
Jane Hunt
Feb 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The second part of the Wildflower Park series continues with more relationship problems for Anna. Liam her ex, seems to be regretting his decision, but does she really want to go there again? Hudson is an enigma and proves a supportive friend, and the face behind the text is revealed.

There are some interesting twists in this book, which alter Anna's perception of certain people in her life. There are many laugh-out-loud moments, especially for those who have looked after young children.

The
Stephanie
Jan 31, 2019 rated it it was ok
Shelves: 2019
Thank you to NetGalley and Avon UK for providing me with an ARC of this book in exchange for an honest review.

I enjoyed the first installment of this serialized novel, but this second part did not work for me - it didn't seem to move the story along much, and I didn't care for the characters as much as I did in part one. I am hopeful that it picks back up again in the third section, and I will continue reading to see if it does. It once again delivers a mild cliffhanger, but this one is not as
Kathleen Gray
Jan 28, 2019 rated it really liked it
I was looking forward to this next installment in the series- these are short-to see what would happen next to Anna and Sophie. These two are at different places in their lives but they're best friends and so good for one anther. Anna, whose fiancé Liam ditched her, has gotten a cat and now she's thinking about Hudson (in addition to her mysterious texture). This installment is more about Sophie and her husband Dave. Sophie's overwhelmed by her family and she's pregnant again. Don't worry, you ...more
Emma Star Crossed Reviews
This review was originally posted on Star Crossed Reviews I received this book for free from Netgalley in exchange for an honest review. This does not affect my opinion of the book or the content of my review.After reading part 1 I had to pick up part 2! There was such a cliffhanger at the end of part 1 and I was hoping to know more about that in this book....well we did get to know a little more but I still have questions. Again this book is relatively short at only 87 pages but a lot happens ...more
Ann
Mar 11, 2019 rated it liked it
I would highly recommend you read part 1 before this book. This is a short section of an entire story(part 2) set in 4 parts of Wildflower Park series. It continues the life of Anna and her best friend and neighbor, Sophia. Funny and an easy read, just the right length if you're busy and want something quick to lighten your mood. I received a copy of this ARC in exchange for a fair and honest review.
Claire Watson
Jan 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I gave Wildflower Park (Part One) a five star review and part two, A Budding Romance was just as good. We are back with Anna, Sophie and Hudson. This time we have missing children, a theme party and a date. This book is a great way to spend an hour or so losing yourself in Wildflower Park and I look forward to part three.

Thank you to NetGalley, Avon Books UK and the author for the chance to review.
Gea
Dec 26, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: netgalley-com
This review is for the first 3 parts of this series....which could easily have made one novel. That is basically my only complaint for this series; Some laugh-out-loud humour is provided by the 2 main characters, Anna & Sophie, as well as some very heart-warming moments. Being young and single is not all it's cracked up to be, but marriage is not always a happy ever after either.
Kim
Jan 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: net-galley, 2019
I am loving this series although I want to read it all at once!
We follow Anna and Sophie at work and home. Anna's ex comes in to the company and she has to get to know Hudson better , so that they can fight for their jobs.
I am really keen to read more.
Sharon
Review to follow!
Terri
Jun 22, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: netgalley
Lovely easy read about a group of friends/colleagues and their various romances. I would recommend reading all four parts together for continuity.
Pat Langhelt
Apr 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Really getting into Anna's life and Sophie' s chaotic world onto part three

• A Vintage Summer
  • A Wedding at the Comfort Food Cafe (Comfort Food Cafe, #6)
  • Love Heart Lane (Love Heart Lane Series, Book 1)
  • The Mill on Magnolia Lane
  • New Starts and Cherry Tarts at the Cosy Kettle (Cosy Kettle, #1)
  • A Wedding on Lily Pond Lane
  • Rachel’s Pudding Pantry
  • Don’t Go Baking My Heart
  • The Magnificent Mrs Mayhew
  • A Perfect Cornish Summer (Porthmellow Harbour #1)
  • Foxglove Farm
  • The House at Greenacres
  • Coming Home to Holly Close Farm
  • Return to Lily Pond Lane (Lily Pond Lane, #6)
  • Poppy's Recipe for Life
  • We'll Meet Again
  • Something To Tell You
  • Happiness for Beginners

Wildflower Park Series (4 books)
  • Build Me Up, Buttercup (Wildflower Park Series, #1)
  • Wildflower Park (Part 3): Oopsy Daisy
  • Wildflower Park (Part 4): Rooting for You! (Wildflower Park #4)