Start by marking “Leopard's Daughter” as Want to Read:
Leopard's Daughter

Leopard's Daughter

Leopard’s Daughter is a markedly original crime novel with elements of the occult. In a world where vampires and werewolves exist, but are extremely rare, Bobby Sandar, his wife, Olivia, and their two oldest children are were-leopards. Bobby and Olivia are Secret Service agents. Following Bobby’s death, Olivia feels the need for a fresh start. She takes a job as a detectiv ...more
Published September 15th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Leopard's Daughter, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Leopard's Daughter

Sherry Fundin
l love the cover, a hot babe that is a were leopard and works for the secret service. After his death, Olivia moves to a small town and goes undercover for the sheriff’s department, as a stripper. Her focus is the human traffickers, but the terrorists have a bullseye on her too. I do like my stories down and dirty, and this one is filled with despicable characters.

Imagine, if you can, a terrorist staring down this sexy lady, only to watch her turn into a leopard and attack them. I can hardly wai
Janet Newport
Thank you NetGalley and Azure Spider Publications for this arc.

Reading this book was a reminder of something I experienced 40 plus years ago. I was in my 1st year of college at the time and some friends suggested dressing up for the Halloween Rocky Horror Picture Show at the Alabama Movie Theater. Sounded better than studying whatever at the time so I got dressed up and went. College students do tend to do some silly / dumb stuff.

This was like that..... the first third of the book was "campy" f
Cassandra
Oct 07, 2018 rated it liked it
My Thoughts - 3 out of 5 Unicorns - I liked it!!!
***I choose what I read and review based on what intrigues me!! Yes, I got a review copy of this book, but no one tells me what to think, feel, or write about any book!

The cover has a gorgeous leopard on it!

This is the author’s first book. It is for adults only due to violence and content, and it does contain human trafficking of children, abuse of women and children, and rape.

I liked this book. I’m not used to reading many male authors of shift
Beth
Sep 16, 2018 rated it it was ok
Susan Underbrink
Sep 18, 2018 rated it liked it
A big thank you to NetGalley and Azure Spider Publishing for the ARC. I am voluntarily reviewing this book. First time reading this author. I am not sure what to say or how to rate this book. I sort of enjoyed the first half. This is a dark story overall, and as a woman not subjects that I enjoy reading about- human trafficking, and rape.. I found Olivia relationship with Cary to be odd. The way she accepted his marriage proposal. Just odd and cold. I skimmed a lot as I just wanted to be done. I ...more
Nancy (The Avid Reader)
Olivia Sandar and her two oldest children are were-leopards and as far as she knows are the only were-leopards in existence. If they are other were-leopards she is not aware of them. But of course if they are like Olivia and her family they stay in hiding from the outside world not letting anyone know of their existence.

Olivia is a Secret Service agent and after the death of her husband who was also a were-leopard she moved her family to a small town out west close to her home town. Olivia take
Sara Archibald
Dec 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book was fast paced read action packed with Olivia taking on a lot of bad guys and always coming out on top. I received a free copy of this book and I'm voluntarily leaving a review.
Alex mccaslin