Start by marking “The Magnetic Advantage: How Great Companies Attract, Retain & Engage The Best People” as Want to Read:

really liked it 4.00  ·  Rating details ·  14 ratings  ·  6 reviews
The Magnetic Advantage effectively breaks down the often complicated principles of attracting, retaining, and engaging the right people. This book will help you:
•Improve profits by creating an engaged workforce
•Reduce the high-cost of employee turnover
•Develop leadership skills that will propel you and your company to the top
•Create a great corporate culture
•Improve your
Published October 9th 2018 by Performance Publishing Group

To ask other readers questions about The Magnetic Advantage, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Magnetic Advantage

really liked it Average rating 4.00  ·

Start your review of The Magnetic Advantage: How Great Companies Attract, Retain & Engage The Best People
Angela H.
Apr 25, 2019 rated it liked it
I was provided with a promo code from the author for a honest review.

The book provides practical tips/advice; however, I discover that this book is not a "research based leadership study" book. This book reminded me of Spark, which came with a pdf handbook on the website.

I love the tips/advice, but the writing style of the book does not appeal to me. It sounds like a motivational podcast to me.

If you are into listening to a podcast style audiobook or motivational book, this book delivers! 😁

Pr
Jim Marsh
Feb 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This audio book was given to me for free at my request and I provided this voluntary review.
Pascha wrote and narrated this book. I was immediately and pleasantly surprised. Her delightful Alabama accent perfectly balances friendly and engaging. She is a member of the Zig Ziglar group! I grew up listening to and reading Zig so I appreciated when she would share a story or quote from him. If you’re not familiar with his material consider it a bonus.
She goes over how to make your company one that e
Kathy Jo
Jun 12, 2019 rated it really liked it
Coming from a Fortune 500 company, this was almost too basic for me. That said, the author does a great job of summarizing key concepts. It is useful as a refresher for seasoned leaders, or as an introduction to important ideas for small business owners, entrepreneurs, and newbies in businesses of any size.
Sonya
Apr 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Very Interesting!!

I really enjoyed reading this book. The author caught my attention on some things I didn’t know about business. I fell in love with her ideas on a Total Rewards Program.
Carrie
I won this book from Goodreads Giveaways. Thank you.
Matthew
Feb 23, 2019 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: giveaways
This review is given as I received a giveaway copy of this book on Kindle by Goodreads.

The author learned business from Zig Ziglar, and this book is simply a reiteration of everything she learned from the Ziglar school. So many of the points that are made in this book are backed up simply by quoting Mr. Ziglar. In fact, the author thanks Mr. Ziglar for the information.

The lack of any foundation for the information left the material on shaky ground. As soon as the author would make a point, and t
Cheri Perry
Usman Ghani
Jul 05, 2019
Jacqueline Lee
Jul 18, 2019
Audiobooks: Business / Leadership Book - 3 Free Copies 8 15 Feb 10, 2019 04:21PM

• Zest: How to Squeeze the Max out of Life
  • Escape The System: The Ultimate Guide to a life of Freedom and Greatness (Escape the System Series) (Volume 1)
  • An Introduction to Cognitive Behaviour Therapy: Skills and Applications
  • Swallow This: Serving Up the Food Industry's Darkest Secrets
  • How to Live Well with Diabetes
  • Think like a tree: The natural principles guide to life
  • The Culture Question: How to Create a Workplace Where People Like to Work
  • A Serial Killer's Daughter: My Story of Faith, Love, and Overcoming
  • But I'm Not An Expert!: Go from newbie to expert and radically skyrocket your influence without feeling like a fraud
  • The Easy 9-Step System to Your First Book in 30 Days: The Complete Beginner’s Guide to Become an Authority Author in Weeks!
  • Utopia
  • Mudbound
  • 10 Days to Faster Reading
  • Simplify: Ten Practices to Unclutter Your Soul
  • Codependent No More: How to Stop Controlling Others and Start Caring for Yourself
  • The Royal Art of Poison: Filthy Palaces, Fatal Cosmetics, Deadly Medicine, and Murder Most Foul
  • Game Changer: How to get 10,000 new real fans in 72 hours and turn them into your next cash-paying customers (Without a marketing budget)
  • Brief: Make a Bigger Impact by Saying Less
"You don't build a business - you build people - and people build the business." - Zig Ziglar

Pascha has been around business and innovative leaders her entire life. Growing up in an entrepreneurial family in small town Alabama laid the foundation for her to follow her dreams and eventually build her own brand.

After 20 years working for a successful pharmaceutical startup turned multi-million doll

News & Interviews

“A company can’t have a great culture without authentic leadership. #MagneticAdvantage” 4 likes
“Combining Ziglar principles with my corporate experience and research, I created a powerful formula for attracting, retaining and engaging people: The Magnetic Advantage.” 0 likes