Start by marking “Survival & Revenge (Boston Latte #3)” as Want to Read:
Survival & Revenge (Boston Latte #3)

Survival & Revenge

(Boston Latte #3)

It’s war, and the battlefield was set the day Julian refused to let me go.

Now we’re caught in the darkest chambers of the underworld fighting forces stronger than we ever could have imagined. And the harder we fight, the deeper we fall.

In a world tainted by lies and deceit, where the hunt for power determines every move made by our enemy, we have no choice but to play thei
Published September 4th 2018 by Limitless Publishing LLC

To ask other readers questions about Survival & Revenge, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Survival & Revenge

Lydia H
Sep 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
And it all comes full-circle! *sigh* Julian...

If you have NOT read the first two books in the trilogy, STOP HERE and go start there. Books MUST be read in order.

In this 3rd and final installment, we get ALL our questions answered. Talk about twists and turns!!! I did not see most of them coming.

Julian was as always quite the dreamy protector! He loved Aideen more than life itself and would stop at nothing to keep her safe, get answers, and make those responsible for everything PAY.

I loved how
Nikki  Malan
Aug 30, 2018 rated it really liked it
Survival & Revenge (Boston Latte Bk3) by Fiona Keane
Julian has had to learn how to play the game to survive. He has answers to most of the puzzle, but some are just not lining up or making sense. Liam is helping him or is he? Liam is mysterious in his own way and seems to be playing everyone at his or her own game. He seems to have a soft spot for Aideen. Is it because he wants her for himself or because he is loyal to his brother? Aideen is starting to realise she needs to play the game in
Diane Wilson
Sep 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What a surprising end to the Boston Latte Saga. This book is more mystery than ma romance book but I loved it. If you read the first 2 books in the series, you will want to read this conclusion. Ms. Keane had me trying to figure out what would happen next and who was who throughout the book and was surprised time and time again. It is more angst than romance but it does have its HEA. I definitely recommend this book and have become a Fiona Keane fangirl for sure.
Jennifer Pierson
Sep 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Survival & Revenge is the third book in the Boston Latte series, so in order for readers to understand what's going on, YOU MUST READ Lies & Secrets (Book 1) and Truth & Consequences (Book 2)! All of the f-bomb worthy twists & turns are stacked on each other with each book slowly unraveling them, so there's no other way around the fact of just reading them in order to get the whole amazing picture that is Aideen & Julian's story. And I'm not going to give much about the plot ...more
Teresa Juckett
Sep 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow just wow. Everything you questioned in the first 2 books, all the lies, the secrets, the weird behaviour is finally revealed in this nail biting, action packed, chemistry fuelled series. It all comes together perfectly and has you on the edge of your seat the entire time. Fiona Keane really knows how to drive the angst, and tension is her book's.

This is my opinion and my voluntary review
Barbara Liana Salas
Sep 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I love it

I loved the final book of this series. It all makes sense now. This book was crazy. But I loved it. So so much
R. Linda
Aug 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I have no words. Book 1 hooked me, reeled me in. So many secrets. So many lies. Book 2 kept up the intrigue. Mysterious and just when you think you've figured it out, you're wrong. Book 3. Survival & Revenge. What an epic conclusion to an amazing series. This is where it's at. Everything you questioned in the first 2 books, all the lies, the secrets, the weird behaviour is finally revealed in this nail biting, action packed, chemistry fuelled series. It all comes together perfectly and has y ...more
Fiona Moran
Sep 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
💚

Great end to a great series. There is so much going on that it gets a tad confusing at times. I wish that the book was longer. I would have liked to read about Aideen and Julian more, about how their lives were after everything went down. The happier times, that's what I think was missing, there just wasn't enough of them. This book is incredibly well written, just like the other books in this series. The plot is amazing and will keep you on your toes. 100% recommended.
Lin ( Nerdy Bookworm)
Apr 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is the finale of this series with pieces of puzzle being put in place. It was filled with deception, corruption, betrayal and greed. The was one book where you never know who is the villain and why was Aideen so important to the villain?
Julian and Aideen life was totally erupted into chaos around them with his determination to protect her. His game plan includes staying five steps ahead of his opponent until he could solve the riveting, malicious game being played with his life.
I especial
Ann
Amy Crandall
Sep 07, 2018
Fiona Keane
Aug 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Enakshi - The E-Book Addict
Mar 03, 2019
Janice L Alberghini
Jun 15, 2019

Boston Latte (3 books)
  • Lies & Secrets (Boston Latte #1)
  • Truth & Consequences (Boston Latte #2)