Start by marking “Finding Santa: The Adventure of Greedy Elf” as Want to Read:
Finding Santa:  The Adventure of Greedy Elf

Finding Santa: The Adventure of Greedy Elf

What happens when an elf in Santa's workshop decides to keep everything for himself? Using magic, Greedy Elf shrinks Santa and takes over the workshop. Solve the clues that a pixie leaves behind and break the spell.

Told by Ellie Elf, Santa's photographer, her story illustrates the transforming power of love.

This 30 page children's picture book is 8.5 x 11 with full page im
Published August 23rd 2018 by Three Ducks Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Finding Santa, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Finding Santa

Start your review of Finding Santa: The Adventure of Greedy Elf
Cassandra Gelvin
Oct 12, 2018 rated it liked it
Good try, but it needs more work.

I was given this book by the author to review, so I may be more constructive about my criticism than usual. I want to start by saying that I really respect the author's creativity in making the book, and courage in sending it out to the world. That's a hard thing to do, especially when someone like me will tear it apart. This is absolutely not a bad book, but it's made by an amateur and it shows.

Wow. Where do I start with this one? It's illustrated through photog
sophie clark
Sep 16, 2018 rated it liked it
Finding Santa: The Adventure of Greedy Elf tells the story of an elf who is overtaken by greed when he discovers a discarded toy while accompanying Santa on his Christmas toy delivery trip. The illustrations for this book have a retro charm that will appeal to readers of many different generations. One of my favourite aspects of reading this book was taking the time to look carefully at the illustrations and really take in the small details. The author has clearly put a lot of effort into creati ...more
Corrine Cassels
Sep 14, 2018 rated it liked it
I read this with my 9 and 2 year old sons. The photograph style pictures are very cute and unique but the story itself is a little strange at parts. My 9 year old was confused as to how Greedy Elf got his name, that part of the story didn't make much sense. The incident leading up to him becoming greedy wasn't exactly an incident of greed, more like anger or resentment. The story itself was a little jumpy and vague at times. We did enjoy the clues towards the end but I feel it would of been more ...more
Karen
Sep 25, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Finding Santa: The Adventure of Greedy Elf is a cute tale that will delight four and five-year-old children as they wait and wonder if Santa will be visiting them on Christmas Eve. The story focuses on an elf who no longer wants to gift toys to children anymore. This Grinch-y elf hatches a plan to shrink Santa and takeover his workshop. The story is engaging and encourages young readers to solve clues to help Santa. A great read in anticipation of Christmas.
Candice Eaton
Dec 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Cute

I loved this bok , I love that it includes the reader in helping find Santa, my 5 year old loved helping figure out the clues! It was a cute story and I liked that it used pictures because that made it more realistic for my daughter!
Debra
Dec 01, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Overall nice.

It is hard to follow. Jumps around too much. It doesn't seem to flow well. Don't see how Greedy (name) applies. Storyline is good though and cute.
Rosa Cline
Different type of book

This was a neat book with riddles for the reader to figure out, with answers on the next page cute “different “ book
Karen Riley
Mar 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Good Story

This was a really good story my nephew Aiden said. He liked the word LOVE the most. This is teaching children a very valuable lesson.
Katie
Dec 12, 2018 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: got-for-free
It's ok

The clues are cute and the idea isn't bad. I just wish it had been executed a bit better. The illustrations are awkward but charming in their way.
Topher Colin
Peggy
Jan 01, 2019
Laura E. Mackey
Jan 02, 2019

• A Dragon Christmas: Help Your Dragon Prepare for Christmas. A Cute Children Story To Celebrate The Most Special Day of The Year. (My Dragon Books Book 21)
1 follower
When not scurrying around taking pictures of North Pole things, Ellie Elf spends her time in a warmer climate with her husband, kids and pets.
www.findingsantaclaus.com