Start by marking “The Interview: New York & Los Angeles Part 2” as Want to Read:
The Interview: New York & Los Angeles Part 2

The Interview: New York & Los Angeles Part 2

Soulmate - check
Engaged – check
Dream job - check
Perfect Life – check

I had found my happy ever after. I never thought I could truly love someone the way I loved him, and I never thought anyone could love me the way he did. Fate stepped in and threw us together, binding our love in a way that was stronger than anything I’d ever known. My life was perfect, and between bo
Published August 23rd 2018 by Sandi Lynn Romance, LLC

To ask other readers questions about The Interview, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Interview

Leo (Queen of the Rants)
Rejane
Aug 25, 2018 marked it as not-interested
Needs lots of info first. It's the 25th of August and there's not a single review.... hmmm

Edit: made up mind: not reading
Sonal
May 21, 2019 rated it did not like it
Jacline Workman
Aug 26, 2018 rated it it was ok
Disappointed and unnecessary

I super enjoyed book 1 and was shocked to see book 2 as the first book closed on such a perfect note... I couldn't figure out what this book would be about... I thought maybe reversed point of view or one of the siblings stories... Instead I found a very forced and rushed additional plot line that just didn't work for me... The characters totally lost who they were and I will be honest this doesn't feel like a book written by this author...I was definitely left feeling
Yolanda
Nov 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
The Interview: New York & Los Angeles Part 2 is pure 100% perfection. Ms. Lynn never ceases to amaze me with her writing. Wyatt and Laurel's emotionally driven story is so beautifully written, passionate and meaningful. In my opinion, this is her best work to date.

Their story continues as they are faced with life challenges which test their hope, faith, strength and love. I cried as I read page after page rooting for Wyatt and Laurel and praying they would overcome certain obstacles. At the
De Reese Robinson
Sep 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Los Angeles/New York 2

When, Laurel, spent time doing her interviews of the hot, wealthy men under the age of 35, she fell in love for the very first time. As the relationship progressed, she found that for the first time in her life, she felt she truly loved. While planning a life with her forever, things starts to change and many obstacles gets in their way of forever after. They say "it's not how you weather the storm, but how you dance in the rain. " will they get their happily ever a
Banyes
Aug 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Nooooooooo

I never wanted this book to end. I was up all night reading and stop by the last chapter because I didn’t want it end😩😩😩😩. I think this couple is favorite in a year 2018. It such roller coaster ride. Both a sweet sad at the same time. I want this kind of ❤ well it doesn’t exist. At first I thought the book was about Craig. I really want story about him. He is such wonderful character. Sandi Lynn girl you did again and now I expect nothing less from you. Please continue writing wonderful
Lisa Smith
Sep 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wyatt is awesome 👏

When I realized this was a part two, I couldn’t think of a story line, but truly you delivered. Wow, I had to finish the book today. Wyatt and Laurel were originally commitment phones but fell in Love Vegas with each other. But she starts having really bad headaches, bringing family and friends to be by her side. The doctor she interviewed for an article sees her on plane and convince her to get check up for her headaches. Not telling the entire story and being a spoiler.....p
Mom's Guilty Pleasure
Feb 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Ahhhh this book was everything I needed for the second part of The Interview. After book one I was not ready to let these characters go (still not). This book was emotional, tugged at your heart, made me laugh and cry, had a few steamy scenes sprinkled in, made me think how I would handle the struggles they were handed and kept me up all night reading.

“Crumble! Fall to pieces. Because when you do, I’ll be right here to pick you up and put you back together again!”

Ahhh who wouldn’t w
S. Swanson
Sep 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Brilliant

Omg that was well written and loved reading this book.

Laurel really thought life was getting better after meeting Wyatt but no so many obstacles to get over but with good friends and family she will survive.

Wyatt could only be there for Laurel and give her so much love and support to what she was going through but in the end will that help.
Great characters and loved reading more about their lives.
Melessa Bond lewis
Touches my heart

I loved this story so much. How much we love life and take it for granted on daily basis and then our health gets bad and puts everything in perspective. Laurel finally found love of her life and was living the way she finds ally thought she deserves. Wyatt realized he loved Laurel always. This text they went through with her health even before their marriage proves that love conquers all. Great couple. Amazing story.
Paula Hoskins
Aug 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Love this couple. Another great book by Sandi Lynn.

Absolutely love this couple. They are so much in love that everyone who sees them knows it. Loved Wyatt and Laurel from book one. Sandi Lynn did it again. She gave us a wonderful love story. Be ready to read this book until it's finished because you won't be able to put it down. Laurel is still sassy and Wyatt loves her through it all. You will love the twists and turns. A great read.
Mary Young
Oct 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
Christina Compian
Must Read ...

Sandi Lynn never disappoints her readers, everyone of her books are well written and has a great story line. I have recommended her books to so many people and they all love her. If your looking or a good author look no further read any Sandi Lynn novel and you will understand what I am telling you. Beware you will be hooked!!!!
Jenny Rapp
Jun 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
“Stars cannot shine without darkness”

This heading just one of the many incredible parts of this book. The characters were amazing and easy to love, and the story was absolutely phenomenal! My emotions really took a beating, but the way the author put my heart back together was fantastic.
Missy
Apr 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved it!!!

I am running out of accolades for this author and her books. Just know that I have not found one that I didn't love. I don't think you can go wrong with her and her stories. They definitely take you away and sweep you off your feet. As always....Enjoy!!!!
Debby
Jul 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
Great ending to this story.

This could have been one book, but not guess that would make for a long book. Good story, just a few errors about the surgery, her head wouldn’t be wrapped in gauze, that’s a bit outdated.
Aim
Sep 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Another great story from this author! Wasn’t expecting a book 2 but it was AMAZING! It was sad, angsty, and kept you guessing which I love! I love Wyatt and Laurel and enjoyed reading more of them! Can’t wait for Jamieson’s book!
Felicity 'Flick'
Loved

It was so good to see what happened next with Wyatt and Laurel. You would not be disappointed, Laurel keeps you on your toes throughout the book and Wyatt brings sexiness and all man throughout the book. I cried and laughed, but Sandi has done another amazing job.
Valorie
Jun 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
That was flipping awesome! I love love love Wyatt and Laurel! They needed to go through everything they did for that wonderful life! I just loved it! Exceptional read. Thanks for the escape into a fantasy world for me and the not so simple HEA.😏
Jennifer Alexander
Aug 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Too many troubles

In such a short amount of time would make me want to hide too. I’m so happy I got to see more of this couple. No one can bypass Elliott and Connor but they are a close second
LS Kralicek
Feb 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Journey to love

The conclusion of Laurel and Wyatt is amazing. Laurel goes through her own Journey and has to see if their love will support the issues that arise. Sandi Lynn has written another amazing book.
Terri
Mar 22, 2019 rated it really liked it
The Interview...

New York and Los Angeles part 2. A fantastic read with lots of endearing WTF moments. Although there is plenty of dramatic twists and turns. And after all that it ends up being the trials and tribulations of a simple love story.
Tarja Williams
Jan 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Trials and Tribulations

Love is powerful, but when love put you on a roller coaster it’s unpredictable, but when it flows down embrace the love that we have for each other. I really enjoyed this book...
Chrystal Eichner torres
Jan 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Amazing!

I can't believe it took me so long to read this book. This story about Laurel and Wtatt was just as good as the first book. Sandi always knows how to keep you wanting more. If you havent read this book you need to!
Jo
Aug 26, 2018 rated it liked it
not sure,it’s not what i think before i start reading, i do think it is some fairy tale, Laurel gets everything she wants then building a happy life with Watt but it didn’t.

something new elements were included, family, love n hate being lover, misunderstood, even let go.

Carol
Aug 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The Interviews bk. 2

Wow, your heart will be happy, sad, weep, feel endless joy, be heartbroken, share happiness with friends. A story that just has so much emotion, and just makes you feel!❤❤💖💞💓, you cannot miss Wyatt and Laurel's story, absolutely amazing!
Lorraine Darrell
Sep 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Keep the Series Coming!

I’m glad the characters will continue! I enjoy how the author writes. I have her books lined up to read, but I’m waiting eagerly (drooling) for Jamieson’s book.
Mindy Brown
Nov 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Good book

This was a great book. The story and characters were funny and sometimes sad. Sandi Lynn was the author who got me hooked on reading again after a very long dry spell. Can't wait for the next book to come out
Brenda Masa
Awesome second book

Loved this book. I was laughing and crying at the same time. What a great story. Love your books and can’t wait for more!!

• The Billionaire's Accidental Bride (Part One)
  • Secrets & Lies 4: The Ferro Family (Secrets & Lies, #4)
  • A Hunter Brothers Christmas
  • Kick, Push & Coast Duet: Includes Kick, Push and Coast
  • Best Served Cold
  • RYKER (Rogue Billionaires, Book Two)
  • Jacob's Ladder: Eli (Jacob's Ladder, #2)
  • Use Me (Dangerously Intertwined #1)
  • What He Confides (What He Wants, #24)
  • Devotion (The Hunted, #4)
  • Impossible Bachelor (Bachelor Tower #2)
  • Tequila High
  • Waiting For Me (Beautiful Surrender, #2)
Writing is my passion and my mission is to provide readers with romance novels that will whisk them away into another world and from the daily grind of life - one book at a time.