Start by marking “Wild Sexy Love” as Want to Read:

(Wild Sexy #4)

Does love truly conquer all?

When Daphne surrenders her heart and lets go of her fears, she doesn't expect that they will return to haunt her in the form of a shocking revelation about the man she loves.

Jason promised Daphne he would always be there for her, but what happens when a mystery from the past threatens their love? Will he be able to keep his promise?

This is the f
ebook, 1, 125 pages
Published October 18th 2018 by Sweet Acacia Press LLC

To ask other readers questions about Wild Sexy Love, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Wild Sexy Love

Epicbookaddict
Oct 11, 2018 rated it really liked it
Let me start by saying I really, really liked this story/series. Daphne is just enough independent woman with her shit together plus a dash of closet romantic (with abandonment issues). Jason, he is rich, gorgeous, built..you know all that and a bag of chips. If I'd never fallen in love with David Preston from "A Dangerous Man" I believe I would love Jason more but alas he just doesn't have David's muchness.
This story progresses quickly-as it has to being a shortie-and keeps you flipping pages.
Debbie Hanson
Oct 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: author-review
Wild Sexy series book 4
Serena Grey
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

To avoid any spoilers please read this series in sequence, and if you don’t want to ruin it maybe font read this review – you’ve been warned!
WOW. Just WOW, that was.... Gosh I have no words. Breathtaking beautiful, beautifully written, and a perfect ending to Daphne and Jason. I have adored this series so much it will 100% guaranteed be another re-read for me. After the cliffhanger ending to book 3, this story couldn’t come fast enough and I s
Cheryl Sanders
Oct 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is the fourth and final book in the Wild Sexy series. As we complete our journey with Daphne and Jason I’m still wiping the tears from my eyes. These two have been on such a roller coaster ride. That love was evident from the start. Getting there wasn’t a problem. Staying there was. The journey, emotions, pain, love, all felt so real. The issue they were dealing with in this last book was something too many people have to experience these days.

This is a must read series! The story line had
Shaz Hurst
Oct 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I voluntarily reviewed an advanced reader copy of this book. OMG I read the whole book while soaking in the bath. I didn't realise that I was crying it was so heart wrenching in parts, I really felt for Daphne. How Jason could push her away like that after all they had said to each other. What his mum and dad and Amy were going through aswell. What a read I cannot wait for the next book.
Krista
Oct 11, 2018 rated it really liked it
Daphne and Jason are together - Woohoo! But, at the ending of the third book, Jason's birthmother shows up and mutters some mumbo-jumbo.

Daphne wants to give Jason the opportunity to form some kind of relationship with his mother. She seeks his mother out and finds out some devastating news. Coming to terms with this new information, she realizes that it makes no difference. She loves and will continue to love him regardless.

Instead of telling Jason this information, he finds out. Thinking what i
Analia Almonte
Oct 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
Perfect closing to an amazing series. Full review to come.
Sue Parker
Oct 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Carla
Nov 02, 2018 rated it really liked it
I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of this book, given by the author.

Last book in the series and like in real life, relationships get tested and how you work through your problems will determine if you belong together or not.

Daphne has overcome all of her fears and now she is ready to start her forever with Jason, but when someone from his past comes back with a secret, she can’t stand in the sidelines and looking for answers might give her more
Daisy
Nov 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I've had this series in my kindle for awhile and I finally had a chance to read the whole series. Read the whole thing in one sitting. Serena is one of my favorite author. I've read all the books that she had published and I loved all of them but the Wild Sexy series was by far my favorite.

I loved the characters in this story and how deep the chemistry of the main characters were. The emotion that the story evoked was intense at times. From the first book to the fourth and final book, I couldn't
Selena
Jun 26, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Great Series. Loved it

This series was hot, set your panties on fire hot. Loved both characters and I especially love a man who's not afraid to put it all out there. My only drawback is each one is the series is like a novella, it could have been one book but it was separated and I think its pricey for how short each piece was. This book shouldn't cost more than $3.99 in total and it was almost $7.
Lilly
Oct 14, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc-review, love
How can you love someone so much, but yet ima bid to protect them withhold pertinent information from them.
How can you expect them not to find out, then forgive you when they do.
When push comes to shove, who’s really pushing away who Daphne or Jason.
Patricia
Dec 28, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Strong passion

Loved the details the writer give to the main characters in this read the plot flowed seemlesslyfrom from the first to last book those sexy scenes were pure erotica. The pain and passions experienced touched the heart of the reader
Sassy Southern Girl
Beautifully written!

Daphne and Jason’s story touched my heart in so many ways. It was beautiful, steamy sexy, sweet, wild and oh so amazingly wonderful!! This series is an epic FIVE STAR read!!
Jdursi
Dec 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I’m very sad to see this series come to an end. It was one heck of a ride. Ms. Grey saved the best for last with WILD SEXY LOVE. My heart ached for both Daphne and Jason and some of those scenes were tough to read through without tearing up. Now the only thing is that I want more of these two!
Rahul Kumar
Mar 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I love this book
Shawn Sluder
Aug 02, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Loved it

This series of books were well written and interesting. I love r the characters especially Jason and Daphne. It was a sweet and sometimes desperate story. Highly recommend!
Mrs Sharon Roberts
Enjoyable read

I think I've read all of Serena Grey's books. Good story lines, characters you can empathize with,juicy sex scenes and hunky heros. What's not to love!
Rosemarie Gamito
Christine Kanellidis
Dec 20, 2018
C.M.
Dec 12, 2018
Serena Grey is a bestselling contemporary romance author. She is in love with love and is a proud and unrepentant incurable romantic who swoons over sexy billionaires and delicious book-boyfriends. She loves music and movies and believes that books are sacred. When she's not writing, you'll likely find her reading, or indulging her addiction to coffee, ice-cream, and wine.

For updates on new releas

Wild Sexy (4 books)