Start by marking “Someday, Someday” as Want to Read:
Someday, Someday

Someday, Someday

How long would you wait for love?

Max Kaufman was kicked out of his home as a teen and his life has been an uphill battle ever since. From addiction and living on the streets, to recovery and putting himself through nursing school, he’s spent the last ten years rebuilding his shattered sense of self. Now he’s taken a job as a private caretaker to Edward Marsh III, the
Published November 24th 2019 by Amazon Digital Services

To ask other readers questions about Someday, Someday, please sign up.
Melissa | Slow Readers Blog Max is Darlene's sponsor in Forever Right Now.…moreMax is Darlene's sponsor in Forever Right Now. (less)

Start your review of Someday, Someday
Alex ✰ Comets and Comments ✰
"Every minute you’re alive is a second chance to start over. I honor my past, but I don’t live in it. I choose this moment instead. Right here."

description

Siri, how do I put my heart back together after Emma Scott so elegantly broke it in two?
_______________

I'm not crying, you're crying.

This book.
This. heartbreakingly. beautiful. book.
Emma Scott achieved the impossible with this book.

I want this book to be in every high school library. I want this book handed out at Pride. I want this book to
Christy
Nov 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2019-five-stars
5 stars

photo IMG_5167_zpsf9lq0xlh.png
“Every minute you’re alive is a second chance to start over.”

I’m sure exactly no one will be surprised when I say that Emma Scott wrote another magnificent book that will be going straight on my favorites list. I’ve read every book she’s written and she’s never let me down. Someday, Someday is her first m/m romance and she knocked it out of the park. It was beautiful, touching, heartfelt, and stunning.

Max Kaufmann is a character I remember meeting and loving in ‘Forever Right Now’
Emma Scott
Jul 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
ENTER TO WIN ONE OF 5 SIGNED COPIES HERE!

NOW AVAILABLE and FREE ON KU
Amazon Universal: mybook.to/SomedaySomeday
Amazon US: http://bit.ly/SomedaySomedayUS

Robin Hill
***NOW LIVE!***

Fuck yes, I was his. He owned me...

...and this book owned me—and Silas Marsh (and Max but mostly Silas) owned me—so much so, I’m currently on my third read. I figure you can’t get a book hangover if you don’t stop reading the book.

My emotions were (and still are) all over the place. I laughed a lot (Max has jokes) and I cried a lot more. Sobbed, actually. My heart ached then leaped, and my cheeks hurt from grinning. God, even when I was crying, I was grinning—because I was (am)
Malene
Oct 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I feel light. Smiling and so content after finishing Someday, Someday. A M/M romance with a sensitive and real subject matter that didn’t have me smiling when I first started this book.
The story was emotionally dark and heartbreaking but at the same time full of so much hope, love and light. So many dark clouds but as the story progressed and evolved light started to peak through those clouds and eventually bursting through them and evaporating them permanently.
Listening to what Max and Silas
Hulya Kara Yuksel
Oct 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing

This was my 11th book of Emma Scott and once again she amazed me with an another beautiful story. I absolutely adored Silas & Max but also I loved the secondary characters too (especially Eddie & Faith).

This book is a must read and if you're okay to read M/M genre, I highly recommend this book to you. In fact I highly recommend all Emma Scott books to you. Trust me, she is truly amazing. :)

*ARC kindly provided by author in exchange for an honest review.

---------------------

I'm sooooo
Sophie "Beware Of The Reader"
5 « so perfect for each other” stars

“You came back to hear my story?” “Yes.” “Why?” “Because…what the hell is it all for? You told the shit part. What about the rest? What’s on the other side of the misery?”

Third attempt at writing a coherent review that does not cover more than ten pages (kidding but barely) nor is overflowing with all the quotes highlighted that made my kindle look like a brightly decorated Christmas tree …. This is my eternal problem when writing a review for Emma’s
Curlyhairlass19
Shelves: arcs
5 cold chow mein stars for Someday, Someday!

I don’t know how I’m going to write this review, but I’ll try through all these snotty tears. I keep rubbing my chest trying to ease the ache. Once again Emma, you’ve left your imprint on my heart, and I now know that you have a gift.

When I read Emma’s books it’s much more than just a romance read, but a life changing, heart altering experience. This was my first ever M/M romance, but it was so much more than that. I feel like Emma reached down into
Shabby  -BookBistroBlog
Nov 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I'm soaking wet and drenched to the bone in pure distilled love that I found in the pages of Someday, Someday. I closed the book an hour ago, but my heart and brain are still hiding inside the pages. They refuse to come out, choosing to be a bystander in Max and Silas love (?) story, risking getting hurt by debris flying around when their love tatters & rips and than reside safely inside me.
I'm not a fan of MM tbh, but first Suanne, and now Emma have flipped me. If I could only read one
chan ☆
this will forevermore be my go-to thanksgiving romance

emma scott really can really do no wrong in my eyes. it's been a year or two since i've picked up anything of hers but i'm kicking myself for not reading more of her backlist because this was FANTASTIC.

not in the mood to rehash the plot but the characters in this were perfect and perfectly flawed. the relationships and representation beyond just the lgbt+ was also awesome.

this was so heartfelt, heart wrenching, and ultimately... perfect.
Heather Ross
Nov 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Five exquisite, masterpiece stars!

I always get this moment now, right before I open a new Emma Scott book, when I get this giddy rush of pleasure and anticipation. It’s that feeling of being completely secure in the knowledge that what I’m about to read is going to knock my proverbial socks off. Knowing that she’s going to destroy me emotionally but then put me back together so carefully that you’ll never see the cracks. Knowing that I’m about to read something that will change me irrevocably
Shannon
When Emma Scott announced she’d be writing her first male/male romance, giving us Max’s story from Forever Right Now, I was beyond excited- one of my queens of all the emotions and all the feels writing one of my favorite genres?!? Yes, pease, can I have it now? There was never a doubt in my heart that she’d bring the same care and love, if not more, to this story, that she brings to her m/f books. And I was not wrong, not by a long shot. That same heart was full to bursting when I closed the ...more
Judith
Dec 02, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: lgbtq, mm, ku
-Started off loving it,

-Stalled around half way and I lost interest.

Positives

-The writing is solid.I liked the book layout.Duel povs and each chapter was the perfect length.

-I loved Max and adored Eddie who is up there as one of my favourite book characters.

-The Author's note at the end had me in tears.I'm sure this must have been a labour of love for her.

Negatives

(view spoiler)
Dia
I loved this one SO much!!

This is my first book by this author and it was a total winner! I didn't know what to expect but anyway it ended up in my 5 stars books and favorites from 2019 reads.

From the beginning I was so invested into Max's story. His rough past, his relationship with his family, parents and siblings. He did what he had to do to survive. He went down only to get up and fight for a new and better life!

Silas/ Si, oh how I loved his troubled soul!!! At first I didn't know what to
Michelle
Shelves: arcs, favorites
Whenever I get an Emma Scott book, I like to hide away for several hours so I can simply live and breath the whole thing in my insulated bubble of literary bliss. Unfortunately that didn't happen this time because life was super busy. Max and Silas' story had to be read over the course of a week, in small increments. Normally I want to be done with a book after 3 days max, ready to move on to the next. That was not the case this time. Spending just a few chapters each night with Max and Silas ...more
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
5 STARS

This was fantastic, I didn't know what to expect from Emma Scott in this one!I can easily say this one is unique.This book left me with a smile in my face.My feelings for Max and Silas were over the place!

description

I adored them, their romance is swoon worthy,sweet and steamy.I adored every minute these two were together.Apart from the main characters I also loved the secondary characters , all together made the story perfect!

“You can choose a different life. Choose me, Silas. I’ll love you for
Bev
"Oh my god! Emma Scott does MM - come to mama" was my initial reaction to discovering Emma Scott was going to release Someday, Someday and I'm happy to say I got the feels and the angst I was hoping for.

This was a story of Max and Silas learning to love and trust in themselves and others, to be loved for who they are, not what they are, rising up above adversity. These boys had everything going against them and this book deals with a fair few sensitive issues - bigotry, homophobia, substance
Astrid - The Bookish Sweet Tooth

THEMES & TROPES: Drug abuse, Enemies to Lovers, Homophobia
RATING: 5 Stars
CLIFFHANGER: No

READ MY REVIEW ON THE BLOG

SOMEDAY, SOMEDAY is Emma Scott's first MM story and it's an important one. It is an advocate and champion for the LGBTQ community and deals with homophobia in its rawest form. It is also a light of hope for people who are in a "nontraditional" relationship and have been cast out because
warhawke

Read my interview with Emma Scott: https://wp.me/p5bsdH-34G

Genre: M/M Contemporary Romance
Type: Standalone
POV: First Person - Dual
Rating:

Life had not been easy on Max Kaufman. Forced to grow up on the street, he learned the hard way that survival meant protecting himself both physically and emotionally. A new job brought in not only hope for a new beginning but also a new distraction.

Silas Marsh might have everything he ever wanted, except one that he needed the most. As an heir to a
Nicky Grant
How do you write a review for a book that's left you without words? You just do, because books like this are meant for the world to see, read, cherish, and love with new understanding.

This book is special and it's appropriate for our time. In a world where people are told they can't love who they want, marry who they want, and to give their desires to whom they choose, hurts my heart. Simple as that. I realize change is occurring and we have a long way to go before everyone says, "Love is love."
Joanne Ragona
Nov 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
5+++++ STARS

Such a relevant and significant story in today’s world. Emma Scott has delivered an important book...a story that needs to be told. She delivers it with grace, with beautiful words, unforgettable characters, with wisdom, humor, empathy and so much love. Someday, Someday is a powerful book with a powerful message.

“Maybe what’s really unnatural is hating someone for a reason that has nothing to do with you.”

Max and Silas have endured the unthinkable. Their pasts are tough to read,
PP's Bookshelf
Nov 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely adore Emma Scott's stories for bringing up and going deep into sensitive and unique subjects. Someday, Someday was another brilliant example why. She tackled dark, stark and hard reality like a genius in this MM romance. And then she moulds the reality into the most epic, angsty and intense romance. I am at loss of words to describe the greatness of this story.

This story deals with three very important social issues. Addiction. Our society's inability to embrace homosexuality and
Patty ~ Wrapped Up In Reading Book Blog
*****FIVE STARS*****
{ARC Generously Provided by Author}

”I wish I were like you. You’re not a sellout. A fraud. You’re real…made of flesh and bone.”
“You’re a real boy, Maximillian. Not a puppet. Someday, I hope to be a real boy, too. Someday…”

I normally shy away from MM romances, but because Emma Scott is one of my most favorite authors there wasn’t a chance that I could pass this one up. I knew that she was going to write a story that beautiful, heartbreaking, angsty, and filled with some
Carvanz

This is without a doubt one of the most beautiful love stories I have ever read. It superseded every expectation I had and gave me more than I could have ever hoped for.

description

With a heartbreaking past, Max has fought hard to rise up from the bottom where he once lived to a place where he is ready to conquer his greatest pain and fear, his family. While Max embraces his life, Silas suffers from a trauma no one should ever be subjected to. Due to that trauma, he dons a mask, walks the walk and talks
♥ Jx PinkLady Reviews ♥
A wonderful and beautiful story of love, hope, and courage. Emma scott is a powerhouse writer. Talented and masterful at portraying characters who make me think and feel so much for them.

Max Kaufman and Silas Marsh are the male protagonists at the heart of this romance. Both have complex histories that are sensitively shown. Their journey, at the point we meet them in the story, has taken enormous strength of character in terms of overcoming addiction and bigotry, and the shattered sense of
Kahea
***5 ‘Demi-gods Don’t Apologize’ Stars***

I’ve read enough of this author’s words to know that, no matter how much I prepare for it, she will find a way to shred my heart and then piece it back together ~ many times over ~ but this one. This one was intense. To the point where ‘all the feels’ doesn’t do it justice. My gut twisted and my heart shattered as much as I swooned and melted ~ and there were many times when it felt as if they were happening all at once. And then there was the
Layne
Nov 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I have never read this genre before, but when I heard that Emma was writing her first M/M book, I knew it would be the first one I’d read. Max was a character that stole my heart the moment Darlene saw him waiting for her in “Forever Right Now.” His personality, his sharp wit, the way he cared so deeply about others in need—it set him apart and made me long to know more. “Someday, Someday” was the perfect story for Max. Much like his life, his journey toward acceptance and happiness was not ...more
Elle's Book Blog
Nov 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Release Date: November 24, 2019
Actual Rating: 5 stars

Standalone | MM Romance

One again, Emma Scott brings readers a powerful and emotional read! I don’t expect anything less from her and whenever I start reading one of her news releases, I make sure to have tissues on hand! That being said, WOW! What a gorgeous story. I was deeply invested in the lives of Max and Silas and wept with them as they told us their stories. I felt their grief, their loneliness, and the hope that eventually
Jenny - TotallybookedBlog
Nov 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
description

“You get one of those unwanted, unnatural desires, you just lock it up in the vault. Pay it no mind. You do that long enough, and one day you don’t feel anything. And feeling nothing is better than feeling the things you shouldn’t.”

“I’m so tired, but this…You. It was beaten into me. Frozen into my bones, how wrong I was. How I shouldn’t be…this.”

Someday, Someday by Emma Scott was so much more than what we expected. We read a lot of mm romance and have to admit that when an mf Author decides
MJ
Nov 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Emma Scott has delivered a tour de force with Someday, Someday. A story that has reduced me to tears at the love, the pain, the devotion and the triumph that is Silas Marsh and Max Kaufman. Two men who suffered dearly at just being themselves and who have finally found the exquisite warmth they needed in each other to stave off the cold that forever threatened their very existence.

I was fully immersed in this incredibly well-written and moving book from the very first words. Just the way Scott
Turning Pages At ...: Someday, Someday (M/M Buddy Read) by Emma Scott 43 21 Dec 06, 2019 02:02PM

• Adore (On My Knees Duet #2)
  • Unscripted
  • Worship (On My Knees Duet, #1)
  • The Guy in the Window
  • The Mysterious and Amazing Blue Billings (Black and Blue #1)
  • Best Man (Close Proximity #1)
  • The Guy on the Left (The Underdogs, #2)
  • Hat Trick (Fake Boyfriend #5)
  • Redemption
  • The Christmas Deal
  • Final Play (Fake Boyfriend #6)
  • Ali
  • Collided
  • Shelf Awareness (Green Valley Library, #4)
  • Regretting You
  • Secret Bay High Secrets (Secret Bay High #2)
  • Beard Necessities (Winston Brothers, #7)
  • Hometown Christmas
Emma Scott is an internationally bestselling author whose books have been featured in Buzzfeed, Huffington Post, New York Daily News and USA Today’s Happy Ever After. She writes emotional, character-driven romances in which art and love intertwine to heal, and in which love always wins. If you enjoy emotionally-charged stories that rip your heart out and put it back together again, with diverse ...more
“Hey,” I said. “Do you want to grab a coffee?”

His chiseled face softened, and he looked at me as if he were about to say yes. As if he wanted nothing more in the world but to say yes to sitting at a crappy diner over a cup of coffee while the rain came down.”
1 likes