Start by marking “Claiming Lily (MacKay International, #2)” as Want to Read:
Claiming Lily (MacKay International, #2)

Claiming Lily

(MacKay International #2)

The exciting sequel to Uncovering Lily!

Lily

I may have been rescued from the brothel, but my safety is still in question. My captors are on the hunt and closing in. Finn and I must team up to unravel the truth behind my kidnapping and take down those responsible.

Despite the danger and trauma, I have found safety with Finn. After one night together, he wants to c/>
Published July 22nd 2019

To ask other readers questions about Claiming Lily, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Claiming Lily

Start your review of Claiming Lily (MacKay International, #2)
HEATHER
Jul 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The chemistry between them was explosive!
by sewsummore

This is the second book of a three book series. I have not read the first book and found this book can easily be read by itself. Lilly was found in a Hong Kong brothel, she had been kidnapped from Paris and transported there to service the patrons until the man who arranged her kidnappings pleasure. Her rescue by a friend of her brother was successful but the man responsible still wants Lily. Finn was her brothers partner, a
Jennifer Pierson
Jul 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I know that some say that you can read Claiming Lily without reading Uncovering Lily (Book 1), but I don't recommend it because these are short(ish) books with a whole hell of a lot information since there's a suspenseful undertone to the whole situation. See, Finn rescued Lily from a brothel in Hong Kong, as she was kidnapped from Paris, and can't remember how she got to Hong Kong. She's not even sure who would do this to her, but Finn knows there's more to the story than meets the eye. In Book ...more
Char Davis
Jul 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
As we catch up on the exciting action packed suspense filled romance story.Finn an Lily meet her cousin Peter in Paris.Lily an Finn have grown close in the short time they ;ve been together but Finn is already head over heels in love with her.Now they are fighting to keep her safe.Her stepfather has paid alo t of money to try an stay in control of MacKay ind. He will go to any length to keep the company out of her hands.The twists and turns to this story will keep you riveted until the very last ...more
Sharon
Jul 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
In this second book in the series we see Lily and Finn trying to find out why Lily was kidnapped whilst having to keep one step ahead of her kidnappers who seem to be prepared to go to great lengths to get her back. As the two characters face constant danger, they become closer and closer, Lily needs Finn to survive and remain free, Finn wants Lily for himself. There is constant mystery, action, drama and suspense throughout this part of the story. I highly recommend readers do their best to rea ...more
Tc
Jul 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
It took me approximately 2 hours to read this one. I can’t recommend it enough. What a page turner! If I escaped being held captive, dodged the bad guys, then to add a bit more drama and intrigue discover your step father was behind it all. What would I do? Who would I trust? Read this one, be on the edge of your seat and enjoy. This 2nd book ends in another cliffhanger!! Now to wait for the next one!! Rene please write quickly!

I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and a
Annie
Jul 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I volunteered to read this ARC for an honest review. I enjoyed this continuation of Lily and Finn's story. They have made it out of the brothel and are now on the run. Lily can't believe what's happening. Finn is determined to keep her safe no matter the cost. Now Peter knows she's safe but there are still to many questions but answered yet. When they have to escape again things are in the air. I like the relationship that Finn and Lily are making.

I received a free copy of this book
Rose Brown
Jul 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
“Claiming Lily is the second book of this series and has our favorite characters, Lily and Finn running for their lives. This is Book 2 in this series and it has a well-written storyline and plot that equal Book 1 “Uncovering Lily”. There is action, suspense, and romance. Renee Webb is a master storyteller and her imagination has me excited to see where Book 3 will take us and I can't wait to be able to read what comes next! I highly recommend not just this book, but this series!

I re
Deb
Aug 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
I liked this sequel to Uncovering Lily. The intrigue continued within this the story as the participants who had a hand in Lily's kidnapping are revealed. I found her brother's claim surprising and yet it did make sense. I also found that the intrigue will continue after this book (hopefully) because more is revealed about other characters who have become just as interesting as Lily. I loved how he was so wonderful with her. A great alpha male. Good storytelling.
Jamie
Jul 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I am freaking out right now. What is Lily going to do? This was amazing, like holy balls this is amazing. Finn, he’s just so alpha amazing delicious...FINN! Aunt Kitty is amazing. This is so good. I’m beside myself having to wait for book 3.

Celicia Fowlkes
Jul 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I really liked this book. It was exciting and action packed from the beginning. Lily is a special person to everyone and does not know it until the end. I did not read the first book in this series yet so I don't have all of the details. This is one series that I will read from beginning to end.

Heather Wamboldt
Jul 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved this second book in the MacKay International series and can't wait for the next one!

Fast-paced and action-packed, this story pulls you in and grabs you from the start. The characters are amazing and the story flows flawlessly.

Rene Webb has a winner with this series.

Tania
Jul 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved the book it was great the story was well written and the characters were interesting. Lily has gone through a lot, she will stay with Finn. I cannot seem to put these books down, I cannot wait till the next one is out fantastic read.
Thank you for allowing me to review this book it was great.

Pat W
Jul 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Oh my gosh I was sitting on the edge of the seat with all the action again in this book. Storyline superb again and the characters. I wonder what will happen in the next book. I cannot wait I recieved a free copy and this is my honest review
Mary
Jul 30, 2019 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed the next chapter in Lily and Finn's story! You should read "Uncovering Lily" first! If you don't read them in order you lose some back story and important information. They both are fairly quick reads that are interesting and end with big cliffhangers. It's intriguing with some mystery, twists and turns. Everything in the story transpires in a short time span. You definitely will want to see where this story leads. I look forward to reading "Freeing Lily!" to see what happens next with ...more
Jeanne Richardson
Aug 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is the 1st book I've read written by Rene Webb; she has done a great job at writing a good book; I can’t wait to read more of her books.

I loved the chemistry between the characters.

Mindy Lopez
Jul 22, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is Book 2 of the MacKay International Series by this author. It is the next installment to the intriguing romance between student Lily and international businessman Xavier/Finn. Their intense love story continues to be peppered with danger, suspense, mystery, and passion, plus engaging secondary characters to keep the reader interested. Another gripping read with heart and heat, plus a cliffhanger ending. A good addition to the series.

I received a free copy of this book via Book
Annemieke Westerbeek
Jun 22, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: suspense
The second book of Lily and Finn. They are still chasing after Lily, I love the suspense and the very hot scenes. Will they stay together?
I loved this book very much.
Rene
Jul 03, 2019 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Are you ready?
Melissa
Jul 22, 2019 rated it really liked it
Lily and Finn are back in the second book of this series. With Lily running for her life and Finn trying his best to keep her safe will there be time to find out what is going on with these two. The second part of this series was just as enjoyable as the first and now I can't wait for part three. You can't help but feel for Lily and all the torment she was put through. With Finn by her side though she feels like she is finally safe. There is still plenty of suspense and mystery to uncover and I ...more
Lynn
Jul 22, 2019 rated it really liked it
What a great short read. The flow of the story and interactions of the characters is wonderful. I enjoyed reading this one.

Grace O'Neal
Nov 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow!!!

Seriously this book is soooo amazing!!! It kept making me come back for more. I don’t know how this author continues to do it, but never stop writing this series!!! I can’t wait to read the next in the series!
Deanna Steinert
Oct 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A steamy sequel that keeps you at the edge of your seat. A hero who really deserves the title and Lily must learn to trust Finn. A plot that keeps you at the edge of your seat. What more do you want. Read it and find out.
S.E. Rose
Jul 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book follows Lily and Finn’s story. I was on the edge of my seat waiting to see what happens next and the story did not disappoint!! I can’t wait to read what happens next!
Fathima
Elizabeth Barnett
rated it it was ok
Jul 05, 2019
Smut Book Club: ARC - Romantic Suspense 1 7 Jun 06, 2019 10:24AM
Rene Webb, a former Catholic schoolgirl and child of the ‘80’s, is a recovering soap opera addict who grew up watching General Hospital. She became weary with the relentless drama and sought out stories with happy endings that lasted. Now, Rene is an erotic romance author, where there is always a happily-ever-after!

Authors such as Jane Austen, Kristen Ashley, Cherise Sinclair, Sierra C

MacKay International (2 books)
  • Uncovering Lily (MacKay International Book 1)