Start by marking “The delectable Lady d'Estelle: an erotic thriller” as Want to Read:
The delectable Lady d'Estelle: an erotic thriller

The delectable Lady d'Estelle: an erotic thriller

3.33  ·  Rating details ·  18 Ratings  ·  7 Reviews
Prey becomes predator when a housewife finds her mojo as a femme fatale.

When bored housewife, Estelle Vincent, discovers her husband’s infidelity, her life is turned upside down. Estelle is stalked by a rapist, seduced by the boy next door, and blackmailed by an unscrupulous reporter.

Forced to work as a courtesan at an exclusive club, Estelle must find a way to protect h
Published July 30th 2018

To ask other readers questions about The delectable Lady d'Estelle, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The delectable Lady d'Estelle

Sonia Almeida Dias
Oct 11, 2018 rated it it was ok
Shelves: erotica, netgalley
I selected this book from Netgalley on the erotica section. I was expecting more of a Victorian setting, and an actual erotica book. However the all plot occurs nowadays, and it is a mistery/thriller more than anything else.

Unfortunately the story didn't appeal to me, and I found Estelle a very shady character, so I could not relate at all.
Rubi
Oct 21, 2018 rated it liked it
This book did not do it for me. I was expecting one thing and got something like a crime show screenplay. The story itself was interesting and suspenseful enough but it lacked...something. The writing itself I felt lackluster. It was very forced. Example: she's upset and scolding the neighbor kid. Kid gives weak excuse. Her response: ok. and they move on like it wasn't a big deal. The suspense and action written in was very good though. I did enjoy those sitting-at-the-end-of-my-seat and action ...more
Ivory Castle
Oct 01, 2018 rated it liked it
When a wife is betrayed by her husband it sends her life in an unexpected direction. She will be forced to keep her secret life hidden even if it involves breaking the law.
I was expecting more of a Victorian/erotic setting and was initially a tad disappointed. Despite this I found it to be quite a good read with a surprisingly interesting storyline.
This is an easy read recommended to those who are looking for a crime/thriller with a slightly different twist.
Thank you to Netgalley and the publis
Tammy
Oct 24, 2018 rated it really liked it
This was an interesting read for me however, I am not sure I would categorize it as an erotic read. I found it to be more mystery/thriller. The story is fast-paced with loads of drama and suspense and Estelle is one interesting character. I found the read to be entertaining but not what I was expecting.
Susan
Sep 30, 2018 rated it it was ok
Way too many characters
Michael Martin
Sep 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Enjoyable read

This a well written story that was enjoyable to read. Estelle manages to get into and out of some very interesting situations. I enjoyed it very much.
Christopher Roden
Sep 22, 2018 rated it it was ok
This is one of those books that have me puzzling why on earth it was written in the first place.
Sharon Flegel
Oct 27, 2018
Kawthar Ismail
Nov 01, 2018
1 follower

David (D.A.) Crossman is a novelist and short story writer with a passion for flawed detectives, sinister spies, and les femmes fatales. English on his father’s side and Norwegian on his mother’s, David was born in South Africa and raised in South East London. David spent a number of years as an itinerant worker and he has resided in France, Israel, India, and Australia before settling down in ru