Start by marking “Dark Places, Evil Faces Volume II” as Want to Read:
Dark Places, Evil Faces Volume II

Dark Places, Evil Faces Volume II

(Dark Places, Evil Faces #2)

Dark Places, Evil Faces is Volume 2 in this Horror and Dark Suspense anthology series. Including works of fiction by Clive Barker, Ramsey Campbell, Graham Masterton, Joe R. Lansdale, Jack Ketchum and many more. All the proceeds raised from the sale of this book will be donated to Rethink Mental Illness.
Published October 26th 2018 by Dark Terror Publications (first published October 20th 2018)

To ask other readers questions about Dark Places, Evil Faces Volume II, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dark Places, Evil Faces Volume II

Start your review of Dark Places, Evil Faces Volume II
Yvonne Davies
Dark Places, Evil Faces volume II
Published by Dark Terror Publications on 26th October 2018
501 pages
This book consisted of 31 short stories, perfect for when you need a short burst of horror. Every story was different, with various lengths and subject matter.
Starting off my review is Lisa Vasquez’s story is Mazie Shade of Winter. George was a successful author, happy with his life, then tragedy strikes making him a widower. 2 years later, we join him whilst he is trying to finish his latest wo
Lisa Lee
Nov 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Charity Horror Anthology

I don’t get to write a proper review of this anthology because I am the editor. However, I will say that it was a great pleasure to be the editor for this amazing collectio
Lolapaige
Jun 13, 2019 rated it liked it
This was a pretty good collection of stories. There were only two that I really didn't like. ...more
Athena
Nov 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I don’t really write reviews but I knew I had to write one for this. Every story in this anthology stuck with me and one even made me gag. Horror at its finest, short and sweet.
Megan Hinde
Mar 31, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Probably not the best thing to be reading late at night with the world as crazy as it is at the moment. The short stories in this anthology are thought provoking, cringey and horrific, as they should be. I highly recommend because the dark places are indeed full of evil faces.
Rikke Petersen
Apr 10, 2019 rated it liked it
This was a strange one - I bought it because I loved the first one to pieces, but this is a jumbled mess, and I take it; riding on the success of the first (cause that was awesome, and surely I am not the only one who thought that). This collection is all over the spectrum, and not all the stories are horror. It is like either the short story is really good, or really lame, there is no in between. And I would say that it's half and half. Is it worth reading? Sure, you get a good amount of storie ...more
Andrea Ward-Kelly
Jun 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great horror anthology

I would say this is one of the best horror anthologies I have read. Most are hit and miss with the stories but this one did a great job of choosing good writers and interesting stories.
Father Longlegs
Dec 30, 2018 rated it it was ok
This book was so lame, couldn’t even finish it. Every story seemed to have the same premise, not scary, pure unadulterated shit. Did add an extra ⭐️ for Rethink Mental Illness.
jody scheppmann
Dec 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great short stories!

For anyone who likes a story before bed..this is the perfect one! Each story gets your imagination going and makes you feel like your in the room with the characters
Sea Caummisar
Jan 25, 2020 rated it really liked it
2020 reading challenge ( Anthology). This book was kinda awesome. The intro got me in the perfect mindset to journey into these stories. I absolutely loved some of the stories. And others were just okay. A few bordered too much into scyfy for my tastes. But that's how it is with any Anthology. This is the kind of book that you can't go wrong with. I did skip two stories after reading them about halfway through... But that's okay because it was such a long book so it still felt worthwhile. ...more
Chris
Jan 17, 2020 rated it really liked it
Surprisingly good collection. I probably liked most of the stories here. Of course, there were I few I didn't really care for. My favs include Resonant Evil by Graham Masterton, Ain't Nothing Free by Lex H. Jones, Just Waiting by Ramsey Campbell, Brownie by Myk Pilgrim, and Bully by Jack Ketchum. ...more
Book lover
Nov 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Nice anthology

A well compiled collection of dark tales that lived up to volume I. The book is a standalone, that may be read without reading volume I. Available on kindle unlimited!
Alan
Dec 28, 2019 rated it it was ok
Another typical anthology where some of the early stories are good, as was one of the very last ones, but the remainder ranged from forgettable to just not good.
Keith
Dec 27, 2019 rated it really liked it
Usual mix of stories but this time mainly good ones. There was only one that I gave up on but the rest are all good and short ways to pass the time.
Lynn Moomin
Nov 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Fulfilling collection!

This anthology, "Dark Places, Evil Faces" is one of the best collections of a wide variety of horror....there's something to be found for everyone. Ghost stories, stories of the horror created solely by humans, a dabble of the supernatural boogeyman. You're guaranteed to find more than one story that will creep you out and raise the hair on the back of your neck as you're reading. Enjoy!
Cherry
Feb 10, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Definitely a must read

Really great mix of stories. I definitely recommend this to anyone who loves a great mix of horror stories. They are well written and will keep you engrossed from the beginning to the end.
Jonathan
Jun 26, 2020 rated it really liked it
this is a stranger volume than the first! not a bad thing! i'm giving it 4 stars for originality and keeping my attention. The short stories were very interesting!! ...more
Cha Webster
Apr 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Amazing

The last story for me. I felt his pain over his mother and I wanted justice for him. I was glad his father got that ending.
Brad.habert
Alexander Duncan
rated it it was ok
Feb 11, 2020
Ryan Harville
Jan 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Recommends it for: Horror fans
Jonathan Mylius
Jun 30, 2019
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• The Horror Collection: Gold Edition
  • The Horror Collection: Black Edition (THC Book 2)
  • The Box Under The Bed
  • Next Door
  • Twisted Reunion
  • The Horror Collection: Emerald Edition
  • Lingering Things and Other Dark Tales: A Horror Anthology

Dark Places, Evil Faces (2 books)
  • Dark Places, Evil Faces