Start by marking “Blue Diamond” as Want to Read:
Blue Diamond

Blue Diamond

Merissa

He is captivating.
A walking contradiction with dark ink hidden beneath an expensive three piece suit.
A man who visits my dreams, a frustrating reminder that he is unattainable.
He has a girlfriend.
He walked into my life for a reason, a forbidden indulgence, maybe.
The universe is surely not that cruel.

Seth

She is breathtaking.
A woman who intrigues my mind and body.
Th
Published September 22nd 2018

To ask other readers questions about Blue Diamond, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Blue Diamond

Rebecca Robertson
Oct 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Everything about this book was fun, loving and completely swoon-worthy! Merissa was a darling and Seth was sex-EY with a capital sex! Speaking of which, this book was not short a spicy scene or two. ;)
Would recommend this masterpiece to EVERYBODY and the author is a total sweetheart!
I’M A FAN FOR LIFE. <3
Lyssa
Sep 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I am loving Dawn Umrie's debut novel! It is true, genuine love story that had me turning page after page in anticipation. Seth was a hot, sexy, alpha male! I loved his business attitude with that hidden bad boy vibe. The fact that he was so loving and concerned about Merissa was beautiful. Merissa had so much love and support in her life which is the way life should be. The two together were the perfect couple. Umrie did an amazing job at her first story, totally throwing me for a loop in the en ...more
Stephen Robert Kuta
Oct 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Blue Diamond is a beautifully written novel, witty, sexy and a sure page-turner. Loved the characters, Seth and Merissa. To be honest, I am not usually a romance novel kind of guy, and this book has taken me by surprise, I think Dawn has just made a new fan of this genre. Are all romance novels brilliantly crafted as Blue Diamond? or is Dawn just a true genius. ❤
Becca Zook
Sep 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book captivated me from the parts that made me laugh, to the parts that made me want to scream what are you doing, it has something for everyone and even though of course a few steamy parts its pretty awesome how the author kept it to a different pace of things then your normal romance novel. You'll immediately fall in love with all the characters... The story line is easy to follow it doesn't bounce all over the place and of course what's a fantastic story without a twist and turn .... Thi ...more
Marie McKenney
Sep 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Love this book.

A wonderful first book by Dawn. The characters that she has created in the book are so wonderful. Seth and Merissa are so awesome with all the ups and downs that they go through. Love the gang at the bar also. Love this book.
Susan Lynch-Meisenhelter
Oct 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loved this book! I found myself wanting to know more about the characters. Seth is not the “usual” young, rich, successful CEO. He is is extremely fascinating, not to mention sexy. Dawn really let’s you get to know Merissa and you can’t help but love her. Definitely a great read!
Deb Witzak
Sep 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Love HEA

Absolutely loved the characters in this book. Loved your humor in the story. This book was fun to read and a good HEA is always a bonus.
Linda
Oct 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Simply... Wonderful.

A beautiful story written with passion.
This author is new to me and I found myself falling into this story... From Merissa’s humorous words to Seth’s easy but take charge style. There are some bumps along the way just like any other relationship.. but when these characters come together, you feel the heat and passion soaring between the two. I found the storyline engaging.. with all the feels along the way. In my opinion this Author did an amazing job with this debut book a
Denise Beeman
Nov 30, 2018 rated it really liked it
Dawn Umrie has wrote a fun light hearted romance in her debut novel Blue Diamond. Her characters are sweet and incredibly funny with their banter and inner thoughts. They also posess as an electric chemistry that we all dream of finding.
Taylor Freeman
Nia
Kim
Deise
Sep 24, 2018
Dawn Umrie can usually be found sipping a cup of hot tea or coffee, a chihuahua on her lap, and her nose in a romance novel. After years of being an avid reader, she took it upon herself in January of 2018 to begin writing the first draft of her debut romance novel, Blue Diamond.
When she’s not reading, she enjoys mixing essential oil potions, singing to commercials, or listening to Rob Thomas. S