Start by marking “Mentor's Match: A Submissive Series Standalone Novel” as Want to Read:
Mentor's Match: A Submissive Series Standalone Novel

Mentor's Match: A Submissive Series Standalone Novel

(Submissive #11)

One wild and crazy, we-won’t-tell-anyone, week of sex and submission was all old friends, Kate and Fritz, agreed to while in Berlin for work. When they wind up together on the same project in Delaware, Fritz makes it clear he’s more than happy to pick up where they left off.

But Kate had already decided it would be best for her to give up BDSM altogether and she doesn’t exp

Sophie Winston
Jun 06, 2018 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
It truly pains me to write this, but this was such a letdown in so many ways. I was very much looking forward to the Kate and Fritz story and after the release being postponed, I was ecstatic when it finally came out. First thing of note is that it says average reading time is a little over three hours. Hmmm. Seems more like a novella. Second, is that it was full of mistakes. Words were in wrong order, an I was written as a 1, spacing was wrong, poor grammar was used....someone missed the boat a ...more
Lynn Brooks
Dec 31, 2018 rated it really liked it
Titillating temptation! Fans of Tara Sue Me's Submissive series will be very familiar with the heroine in this story. We get to catch up with some of our old favorites, including Kate's ex Cole as her story plays out. She is considering leaving the BDSM community but a strong pull towards Fritz has her wondering if they could ever put their differing needs together to be a successful couple. The story started out a little slow with light dialogue on what happened in Germany, but it picked up whe ...more
Lynette Ottley
Aug 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Don't Give Up On Your Dreams

ExcitedLy, in this latest BDSM book architect and submissive Kate Herrington and contractor and dominant Fritz Brose are the main characters but interestingly supported by other characters that we know and love such Nathaniel and Abby, Cole and Sasha, Dena, Daniel and Julie.

Committed to attending a conference in Berlin Kate has no alternative but to stay at a friends empty house when her intended hotel is fully booked. Then unexpectedly, her owner friend Fritz turns u
Melanie Marnell
Jun 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
What Happened In Berlin Didn't Stay in Berlin

Kate has been drifting since she and Cole ended their eight year Master/slave relationship. Unbeknownst to her, Fritz Brose has been atteacted to her since her days with Cole. Kate ends up staying with Friitz in his Berlin home while attending an architectural conference. They agree to a week long M/s relationship. After the week is over, she leaves, no strings attached. Kate declares that she's only interested in vanilla relationships. Fritz and Kate
Lisa Stinson
Jun 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book was great. I loved getting Kate and Fritz’s story. After 8 years with Cole, Kate definitely deserved finding someone to meets all her needs. While Kate was at a conference in Berlin, she stays at Fritz’s home. She thinks he is out of town but when he knew she would be in his home, he decided to speak at the same conference. Now they are staying at his home together and you could cut the sexual tension with a knife. They decide to play together while she is there.

This opens up feelings
Maureen
Sep 10, 2018 rated it liked it
I love The Submissive Series as a whole and I was so excited when I heard that Kate and Fritz were going to have their own book. The book was a bit muddled and all over the place. It didn't flow well and felt rushed. It didn't seem like something TSM would write.
The grammar mistakes alone were very noticeable. I'm not sure who edited the book or proof read for mistakes, but someone else should be assigned to do it on future books.
The story had the makings for a great read. It was too short and
De Reese Robinson
Jun 01, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Feeling lost

Feeling lost after walking out of an eight year Master /slave relationship, Kate, heads to Berlin, for a conference. With no where to stay, she contacts her ex master, to find out if he could contact a mutual friend of theirs in hopes she could stay with him.
Fritz, was more than happy to have Kate, stay in his home. He has always wanted her, but dared not act on it, until now. Fritz, offers Kate, a week of decadent pleasure, with no strings attached. Thrilled with the idea of playin
Mom's Guilty Pleasure
This was a emotional, heartfelt quick read. I have always loved Tara Sue Me’s words and in this book she did not disappoint.

This book has many relatable moments to any type of relationship...vanilla or flavorful. Communication being the key in all successful relationships. Looking into your soul and seeing what would truly make you happy, communicate it and compromise to make it happen.

I always enjoy getting a glimpse at past favorite characters, their friendships and mentoring. You will not b
Liz
Aug 02, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Could have been so much better. Kate was a strong, independent woman but in the end fell into Fritz's arms and another submissive relationship. Then the story stopped. I wanted to know if her wish list for a relationship was satisfied, how they worked round it and much more. I think the after had the potential to be much more interesting than the getting there, which after all is really much the same story reworked with different leads.

On a different note,why was this so full of typos and poor s
Robin Brister
May 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Mentor's Match was worth the wait. Fritz and Kate's story was everything I thought it would be. I was surprised with the type of man Fritz turned out to be, he was not what I had thought from previous books. He was much more caring and loving than I anticipated, and it was enjoyable to see how Kate grew to know who she actually is. This was a nice standalone novel to accompany the other books in the Submissive Series.
Take Me Away To A Great Read
This was such a quick read and I was sad it was not longer or more flushed out since I had been waiting for Kate and Fritz's book for so long. I love the Submissive series and it was great to have my favorite characters back and the story is what you can expect from Tara but it was more of the highlights or the quick and dirty run down of their story.

I still would give it 3.5/4 stars because I love the couple and story but wanted more from it!
Kaitie Cakes
This is by far the lowest rating I have given a book written by Tara Sue Me. Usually I love her story’s and can get right into them. However the format for this book made it almost unenjoyable and hard to read. It was very small and had ALOT of mistakes in it. Almost as if she forgot she had a deadline for the book and wrote it very fast.
Not to say the story wasn’t enjoyable. It was. It was just really hard to read.
Rhonda
Dec 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Original absorbing BDSM love story

As Mentor's Match demonstrates, Tara Sue Me is a phenomenal writer. Kate and Fritz come alive within the pages of the book. The storyline was a unique fascinating view of BDSM unlike many of the books that have come out in recent years.
L cherry
3.5
Janet
Jun 26, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
quick read for a sunny afternoon
Jul 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
My one complaint is that it's not LONGER. Like dammit Tara, lonely military spouse here needs more!!!!
Pamina
Jun 29, 2018 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
I just started to reread the submissive-series from Tara, and I really like her first books... she builds up the whole BDSMgroup... I like them very much, but the last ones (after 'The Master') are not soooo good anymore.... I waited for this book so long and now I was really dissapointed... the story could have been somuch more...
I have the feeling, that she gets tired of this group ... :-(

What a pitty, i really like the group ...:-)
Janell
rated it it was ok
Jun 22, 2018
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

NEW YORK TIMES/USA TODAY BESTSELLING AUTHOR

Even though she graduated with a degree in science, Tara knew she’d never be happy doing anything other than writing. Specifically, writing love stories.

She started with a racy BDSM story and found she was not quite prepared for the unforeseen impact it would have. Nonetheless, she continued and The Submissive Series novels would go on to be both New York

Submissive (1 - 10 of 12 books)
  • The Submissive (Submissive, #1)
  • The Dominant (Submissive, #2)
  • The Training (Submissive, #3)
  • Seduced By Fire (Submissive #4)
  • The Enticement (Submissive, #5)
  • The Collar (Submissive, #6)
  • The Exhibitionist (Submissive, #7)
  • The Master (Submissive, #8)
  • Claiming (Submissive, #8.5)
  • The Exposure (Submissive, #9)