Start by marking “The Wrong Blaze” as Want to Read:
The Wrong Blaze

The Wrong Blaze

Hate. Love. Lies.
Nothing is ever as it seems...

As head of Blackline Academy, I spent my days training with the elite, getting them ready for the one thing each hopes to gain in the end, the chance to call themselves a Blaze.

I had it all figured out, knew exactly who and what I wanted in life, then he came back, determined more than ever to prove me wrong.

He's forced hi
Published August 22nd 2018

To ask other readers questions about The Wrong Blaze, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Wrong Blaze

Laura||GandyFangirl♡
I haven't been this irked by a book in a good while. Ugh.

Because people get their panties in a knot about spoilers....

(view spoiler)
NiCoLeTa E.
*** 4+ "Be unstoppable!!!" stars***

Honestly, i don't know if i'm really not in a right state of mind since i liked this book very much, I've seen so many reviews out there that were hating the book!!!
Well, yeah!!! The hero made some damn huge mistakes, but I was apparently satisfied in the end!!!!
This was my second book by Meagan Brandy, with "Boys at Brayshaw High" being my first and i really enjoyed it!!!!
Yep, the story was leading to fucked up paths, but it managed to keep me on edge the wh
Serena
I GOT SO PISSED OFF reading this book. Not sure I've sworn that much in a long time. 😂 BUT!!! My rage kept me turning the pages!! I was on the edge of my seat, and maybe even on the edge of losing my freaking mind. The Wrong Blaze is a must read if you love angsty, enemies-to-lovers romances that will punch you in the guts and the g-spot! REPEATEDLY.

THE WRONG BLAZE is the PERFECT blend of angst, sexiness and suspense!
Jessica *The Lovely Books*
“I know what I see in her baby blues, and buried deep beneath her feelings for someone who doesn’t deserve her and will never want her like I do... is me.
Her antihero.”

Y’all...OMGGGGG. That was a rollercoaster of emotions if I ever saw one. Wow!

Holyyyyy...that was GOOD! The angst. I’m surprised my body came out alive after all that angst and the twists and the turns. Sure, there was a lot that didn’t surprise me in the least. But there was also a lot that had my jaw dropping. Make sure you have
ℏṳ❡ṧᾰɴᖱḉ✺✺к!ḙṧ
I just wanted more Alec, Oakley and Rowan.

I’m (lying on my bed and thinking about how this book made me feel) and trying to think of what to write but I just keep thinking wow so f$&@€>ng wow.

I just thought that when I saw the cover image, the title of this book and I was more curious as this is by one of my favourite authors, I felt hmmm not too eye catching (cover image) maybe the blurb will keep me interested, but it still wasn’t so when I started from the first page I was HOOKED imm
 Mary~❤️~DBO

★4 Stars★

This book got me so angry and so pissed, that at one point I thought I will break my Kindle. But I kept going, kept reading, and I am glad because I was not disappointed.

Alec met Oakley when they were little kids. Alec fell in love with Oakley instantly, only Oakley had eyes only for Rowan, Alec's brother. Rowan became Oakley best friend, but he always saw her as a friend. He knew that his brother Alec wanted more with her, but every time Alec tried to get closer to Oakley, Rowan alwa
Elsa Gomes (BookishAurora)
Jesus! I devoured this one. It was epic.
Alec got on my nerves half the time, and so did Rowan
but the other half of the time I loved Alec
and was simply dying to know what he was hiding.
I cannot wait to see how this book will connect to Trouble at BrayShaw...
it's bound to be something crazy.
Karen

I
L
E
R
So main character sleeps with h and then surprise! He has a wide. Okay but then while he locks h in her room he goes to the next room and f#$k his wife while h has to listen. Okay. Icky but I power through except h runs away, he drags her back and does it again. Screws the wife in front of the h. Nope that's where I dnt and walk away. I can get behind everything but that.
Lemonie
Oct 17, 2018 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Dnf @ 61%

I was enjoying this book right up to the point where the H brings his WIFE into the h's home and has sex with her so the h can hear. And then keeps on doing it. No thanks.
Snow
Going in...inspite of the tight schedule, inspite of all the things piling up, inspite of whatever the heck is waiting for me at the next corner of life...LOL

Just dropping everything and going in...dammit!!!

oh well, this is what i call a shit full of angst, frustrating angst book!

I won't go into details at all, cause it's a true spoiler, through out the first 50% I was pushing myself to go through it, I was intrigued, true, BUT I was also masochistically determined to finish this through, cause
Feb 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
5 BLAZING STARS!!! WOW....just wow! I was definitely not prepared for what this book delivered, and I love Meagan Brandy even more after reading this enemies-to-lovers story. I literally read this book in 6 hours. I did not eat, I ignored my family, and I DEVOURED EVERY PAGE.

I was immediately drawn into the story by the Prologue which portrays the three main characters as younger kids. As they get older, I already had a soft spot for Alec - the misunderstood boy who turns his feelings of rejec
Aug 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book was unbelievable. I couldn’t put it down. Oakley and Alec are so hot together, I thought at times I might combust just from reading!
This story has absolutely everything. Sexual tension, mystery, crime, angst. This is Defo going in my “To read again” pile!
~Dawn~TUG
Aug 17, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Wow. What a ride. I swooned, screamed, cussed out everyone, laughed, and just wanted answers. So so wanted answers!! Meagan Brandy made it impossible to put this down and continue on your regular day without knowing WHAT THE HELL WAS GOING ON!! Felt like a ran a marathon of WTF moments...to end the journey so....you’ll have to read it to find out!!
Alla
Feb 28, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
OH. MY. GOD!
This book...I did not expect that, not at ALL!!
I think this book managed to call out every single emotion from me. I was thinking this to be this lovey dovey love triangle thing, that I wasnt so sure I would especially like...but I did like another book from this author so I decided to give it a go. (Not much into love triangle books, I tend to put them down and not finish them).

It started out ok, nothing much going on to report about. Just this love triangle thingy, nothing that wil
Bookgasms Book Blog
Feb 21, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: ratula
OMG my kindle is officially broken. I might have thrown it a million times in frustration and shock. The Wrong Blaze was FIRE!!!! The connection between Alex and Oakley was sexy, intense and the back and forth was painfully delicious with an emphasis on painful at times. Lord this was an angsty read. Just buckle up because you will be unprepared for all the whiplash and wtf bumps and bruises.

Without giving away any spoilers, this novel will break you and then put you together. I laughed, cried,
-  Michelle Claypot_Reads
You know it's an epic read when you check your PMs & see you sent 32 screenshots, 38 gifs & 40 messages to your book babe while reading. The kind of story that meant my family ate toasted cheese sandwiches for dinner cause I couldn't put it down!!! Seriously LOVE LOVE LOVED it!!

These characters had me flipping through all the emotions from stabby to squirmy to swoony to sad to smiley - it had the lot. I was 100% hooked from the prologue right through to the very last sentence. Perfectio
Terri Handschumacher
Holy
Fuckin'
Hell!!!!
Meagan Brandy is a master of bringing the angst, and bringing me to the brink of wanting to throw my kindle across the room. And I know she is doing this with a devilish smile on her face. I am still in knots from reading this one.
The battle of emotions when it comes to Oakley had me going through her ups and downs right along side her. You didn't know if she was going to be able to keep herself together at times. Then she will do something and you can see just how strong sh
Cali Gals
Aug 17, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I know an author is excelling at an #antihero plot when at the beginning of the book I can’t decide if I want to kill or get frisky with the male lead. Don’t judge me (haha). This story took me ALL OVER the place. It definitely has a storyline that packs a punch and you are not always sure where it is going (yikes). Alec and Oakley are spicy, interesting characters that bring on the steamy even when you aren’t even sure they can stand each other (eek). Umm plan for intrigue and several surprises ...more
Cindy Mcgriff
Aug 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
OMG! This book took me on a roller coaster ride. I threw my kindle across the room in every chapter. The author tortured me and wrung me through the wringer. And I loved every second of it! The twists and turns in this book will kill you!

I loved the characters in this book. I loved that I had no idea what was coming and my head is still spinning.

Read this book People. You won't regret it.

Meagan Brandy is one of my new favorite authors!
Whoo Gives A Hoot
* Read more of my reviews at Whoo Gives A Hoot *
16779996_424694524540054_281417525_n
HOLY FREAKING MOLY this story was beyond amazing and I couldn't put it down for even a second! Meagan Brandy is an extraordinarily talented author that captivates me whole body, heart and soul every single time I pick up one of her books and this one was definitely no exception. This one took me on a wild ride full of unexpected twists and turns that kept me guessing right up until the very end!

This story had me all twisted up in knots from the com
Liz
Aug 21, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Full review to come
Sharon Mariampillai
Thank you Sharon J for recommending this book to me. This was an amazing read. I did read a bit of it in the Burn Me Anthology, but this was the whole story, and it did not disappoint. The story was intriguing. The last few chapters were where the suspense came in and I was on the edge of my seat. I really loved Alec and Oakley. This is a enemies-to-lovers story. I am glad that Alec and Oakley get their happily ever after because they are really meant for each other. Overall, an incredible read.
LettyT
Aug 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I never wanted to throw my kindle across the room as much as I did with this book! It was an absolutely perfect book in every way. You felt every single emotion while reading it.

If a book could be a true roller coaster then this is THAT book. Every word, every detail will keep you bouncing up and down.

There's no way to review this book without giving away details. You just have to read it. You'll cheer Oakley on, every step of the way. You'll want to be her best friend and protect her and hang
Rhonda Ziglar
Aug 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
5 STARS FOR THE WRONG BLAZE!! This story is like being on a jungle ride, it is hot, wild and unpredictable. Each page has you either on the edge of your seat or ready to throw your kindle. Alec, Rowen and Oakley are dying to tell you their story and you need to hear it. I am loving these journeys that Meagan Brandy takes us readers on and i know you will too, do yourself a favor and 1-Click this book.
Natasha
Aug 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Oakley is now head of Blackline Academy spending her days training only the best in hopes they will pass in the end, including her best friend Rowan. But what she doesn't expect is for him to show up back in her life after being gone two years. Alec. The one who used to tease her as kids... Hate. She should hate him. But does she?

When the secrets and lies beginning to pile up, will Oakley be the one getting burned in the end?

Oh my God. Let me just say I LOVED this book. It sent me on a emotion
BookSmacked
READ THIS BOOK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's pretty much what I have to say about this.

That's it, that's the review.

Ok ok so maybe not all I have to say.

So let's review this shall we.

The Wrong Blaze is a love/hate, enemies to lovers roller coaster ride of WTFs. This book will have your heart racing, your blood pressure sky rocketing and your inner whore screaming. Alec, OH ALEC !! This man was intensity, brash and seemingly unapologetic. He gave no fucks to going after what he wanted but man at the s
G (heartbooked)
Aug 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book be DAMNED!! My reader heart RAGED like hell and went into a few heart coma. I might need the author to get me a spare heart to read her future books.

Alec and Oakley’s story explores the ‘there’s always light at the end of a tunnel’ on a deep angst-style level. Alec is straight ALPHA. Unapologetic. Intense. His mouth is as sinful as they come.

Join me... Root for Oakley. Cheer up Rowan. Love Alec unashamedly. This is definitely one of those books where you’re not sure how you feel at th
Kelly
Sometimes you hear about a book and everything you hear makes you want to read that book – even putting books you have on hold for it. This was one of those books, and let me tell you, everything you’ve heard…every preparation you’ve made…it will not be enough to prepare you for the rollercoaster ride that is this book. It’s astounding how many twists and turns it has. I laughed, I cursed, I shed some tears, and I swooned. This is the first Meagan Brandy book I’ve read, I have the others, and I ...more
Danny
"He's rough edges with a smooth interior, dark days with bright nights.
He's the wrong kind of right."

OMG! This was so intense!!! It was a rollercoaster of emotions. I felt like throwing my kindle far away sometimes but, obviously, couldn't because I had to know everything.
After reading a few reviews here on GR, I have to say that those people that did not finish this book got out of it with a wrong perception of the story. There are some parts that left me wanting to stop but I was curious eno

• A Shot in The Dark
  • Destroy Me (Crystal Gulf, #1)
  • Lane (Made From Stone #1)
  • Irreparable Damage (Irreparable, #1)
  • Wicked Beginnings (Wicked Bay, #1)
  • Archer (Leaves of a Maple, #1)
  • Scoring the Quarterback (The San Diegan, #2)
  • Distraction (The Distraction Trilogy, #1)
  • Uncharted (Uncharted, #1)
  • Deciding Love (Bloomfield, #3)
  • Balance (Off Balance, #1)
  • Hate to Love You (Love/Hate, #1)
  • Aiden (A Next Generation Carter Brother Novel Book 2)
  • Cut Free (The Sublime, #4)
  • F*CKER (Westbeach, #2)
  • God Amongst Men
  • Manacle (MC Sinners Next Generation, #3)
  • Elusive Love
Meagan Brandy is a USA Today and Wall Street Journal bestselling author of New Adult romance books. She is a candy crazed, jukebox junkie who tends to speak in lyrics. Born and raised in California, she is a married mother of three crazy boys who keep her bouncing from one sports field to another, depending on the season, and she wouldn't have it any other way. Starbucks is her best friend and wor ...more