Start by marking “Unholy Revelations” as Want to Read:
Unholy Revelations

Unholy Revelations

A 1st grader murders his parents. A tech executive guns down a room full of employees. War erupts on the Korean Peninsula.
What do these unholy acts have in common? A revelation from Satan himself that contradicts everything the Bible teaches.

Unfairly cast out of Heaven, Satan is no longer content ruling Hell and flooding the world with sin. He prepares to reclaim his right
Published November 16th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Unholy Revelations, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Unholy Revelations

Start your review of Unholy Revelations
Jim C
Oct 13, 2018 rated it it was ok
I received this short story thru a Goodreads giveaway in exchange for an honest review. I would like to thank the author for giving me a copy of this short story.

In this one, we get several grisly murders from people who were possessed by Satan. It is part of his plan to take Heaven.

Right away, I was interested in this story as it is well written. The scenes were shocking in detail and the author handles the scenes perfectly. He describes them perfectly and the reader has no problem imagining t
Kristi Morris
Through a Goodreads giveaway I was given a Kindle edition of Unholy Revelations by Arsenio Franklin in exchange for my honest review. Whew, that always seems so awkward to disclose at the beginning of my reviews. Well, it’s out there now. Nowhere to go but up from that.

Unholy Revalations is a short story written by Franklin an avid blogger at The Depressed Househusband, which I just so happen to have checked out after reading a little bit of his bio on Goodreads. I love scoping out my fellow blo
Dakota Hurlburt
Sep 22, 2018 rated it really liked it
Dark yet good

This was a fairly short and very disturbing book, but it was also very good and well written. Would recommend to anyone who likes dark religious stories.
Lourdes
Nov 08, 2018 rated it liked it
I won this book through Goodreads.

It was a short story, but well written...
Robert
Dec 08, 2018 rated it liked it
I won a copy of this book from Goodreads.

The book is very short and split into two halves. The first half shows the Devil possessing 3 people who go on killing sprees. The first two possessions were very interesting and well written. The last one just didn’t seem to fit with the first two. The second half of the book is the war between the Devil and God. The two halves just don’t seem to fit together very well.

I think the idea for the book is really interesting and if the Author would expand on
Theresa Wade
Nov 01, 2018 rated it liked it
This is a very well written and interesting short story, especially the first part. I enjoyed the first part of the story over the second one. For some reason, the second part lost my interest and focus of the story. I had to re-read a few pages. It is definitely worth reading.
Cynthia
Nov 10, 2018 rated it did not like it
Not for me

I am definitely not the audience for this story. Don't know if this is the first of a series but this story ends rather abruptly.
Katie
Adam
Glenda
Scott

• Saga of the Feather-Cutter: Defiance
After being diagnosed with major depressive disorder in 2016, Arsenio Franklin left his public relations career to pursue his passion for writing.He also works as an after-school teacher. In his free time he enjoys running, watching NBA basketball and playing video games. A born-again WWE fan, he will defend professional wrestling as the last great performance art until his death. He lives in Gall ...more

News & Interviews