Start by marking “Glimpse, Memoir of a Serial Killer” as Want to Read:
Glimpse, Memoir of a Serial Killer

Glimpse, Memoir of a Serial Killer

In 1999 Australia, Sergeant Rick McCoy investigates the murder of a woman found packed inside a suitcase.

The Killer abducts another victim and threatens to dismember her slowly. His life is further complicated by a marriage in tatters. Frustrated at every turn, he is paired with glamorous Criminal Psychologist and profiler, Patricia Holmes.

While trying to rebuild his marri
Published October 1st 2018 by The Wild Rose Press, Inc

To ask other readers questions about Glimpse, Memoir of a Serial Killer, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Glimpse, Memoir of a Serial Killer

Darren
Nov 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I got this as a e book from net galley. I enjoyed reading it. It had a good story to it. I liked the variety of characters in it. It is my first book by this author. I hope to read more books by this author.
T Olsen
Nov 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This novel has a great plot and story, and very well painted characters. It's horrible, with lots of blood, but there are some funny situations as well. Maybe it's a little dependent on people being extremely smart and at the same time extremely dumb, but this is fiction.
C.J. Zahner
Oct 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Just finished this novel and loved every page of it. The story was terrifying and kept me on the edge of my seat without being gory. The characters were well developed and interesting—Rick, Juliet, Pat, and especially little Amy. The setting descriptions were wonderful. The author has a unique way of making his reader feel smack dab in the middle of the story without boring us with too wordy descriptions (a personal peeve of mine!) His dialogue made the characters come alive.
The story flowed wel
C.B. Clark
Oct 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Glimpse, Memoir of a Serial Killer (Deadly Glimpses Book 1), by Stephen B. King, is an exciting, thrill-packed read. The action begins on the first page and doesn’t let up until the end of the novel. The author takes the reader inside the mind of a vicious, serial killer as he plots a series of increasingly brutal murders.

Add in a damaged police sergeant and a beautiful criminal psychologist who are in a race against time to find the killer’s identity before the body count mounts, and you have t
Marianne
Dec 13, 2018 rated it really liked it
This was fascinating! I haven’t read anything like it.

The chapters told from the view of PPP, the serial killer, are riveting. The connections made by Pat, the psychologist, also spot on. The evolution of how a child becomes pure evil is built slowly and with great skill.

Rick was an interesting character, slightly flawed. He doesn’t always make the right choices. I waffled between sympathy and frustration when reading his inner thinking.

There is a bit of a side story with Y2K that didn’t add m
Amk256 King
Dec 15, 2018 rated it really liked it
I really want to give 3.75 stars!!

A story about a serial killer and a detective. I don’t want to go into too much detail it ruins the book for others. It’s well written and has the story from the side of the killer as well as others, mainly the detective. The characters are interesting but some parts of this book felt regurgitated from character to character .... hence repeated but nevertheless it was an enjoyable read and one that I would recommend to fans of a gory murder mystery.

I think that
Gemma
Feb 20, 2019
Illustrious Illusions
* I didn't love this as much as other reviews...I felt it was contradictory in a lot of places and just didn't find the view point that fascinating. I wanted to love this, my fascination with serial killers wanted to love this...sadly it didn't do it for me.
Yellagirlgc