Start by marking “Det frosne teleskop (The Uncommoners #3)” as Want to Read:
Det frosne teleskop (The Uncommoners #3)

Det frosne teleskop

(The Uncommoners #3)

After the thrilling events which concluded The Smoking Hourglass, Ivy, Seb and Valian think they've vanquished their enemies, and those of Lundinor, forever. It turns out their adventure was only just beginning . . .

Ivy and Seb can't wait to join Valian for their first ever overseas uncommon adventure - they're meeting in Nubrook, the completely astonishing and totally
Published August 31st 2018 by Høst & Søn (first published July 5th 2018)

Start your review of Det frosne teleskop (The Uncommoners #3)
Marie the Librarian
I love this series and these charcters so much! Its magical and exciting and kind of refreshing!
Galleane
Jan 09, 2020 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Malheureusement ce dernier tome est un flop. Après un premier opus que j'avais adoré, le reste de la série n'aura pas eu le même effet avec moi. À vrai dire je n'ai jamais réussi à me mettre dans l'histoire de L'armée des spectres, je suis clairement restée extérieure tout du long.
Pas de chronique prévue dessus sur le blog.
Louise Larsen
Dec 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Sikke en fantastisk afslutning på en helt fantastisk serie. Det, der bedst kan beskrive, hvad jeg er synes, er at jeg virkelig ærger mig over at serien er slut. De sidste 100 sider prøvede jeg at bevare så længe som muligt, trods det var virkelig svært - den var så spændende, at jeg knap kunne lægge bogen fra mig. Helt igennem gennemført univers. Da første bind udkom fik vi, boghandlerne, at vide at dette ville være den nye Harry Potter. Jeg var så bange for at det var lidt for meget samme plot, ...more
Megan
Mar 27, 2019 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
I genuinely loved the first book in the series (the crooked sixpence), I thought it was very different to any book that I had read before, but as the series progressed, the books got harder to understand what was going on and the plotline got more complicated. I really do reccomend the first book and maybe the second, but it took me ages to read this book because any time I stopped, I had to read the previous few pages to carry on so I could understand what was going on. During 2/3 of it, I just ...more
Hannah Belyea
May 04, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: owned
Ivy and Seb are more than willing to help Varian find his long lost sister Rosie, but time is running out as they begin to find clues revealing a connection between the missing girl and terrible power that will give the Dirge the power they need to tear apart the world. Bell brings this exciting and creative trilogy to a beautiful close with a steadily lovable cast and continued wonder in her many colourful settings. How will Ivy and her friends find Rosie before their enemies?
Anna-Sofie
Apr 15, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I've enjoyed the trilogy of the Uncommoners - The original parts of the story, as well as those I found to be heavily influenced by Harry Potter (Muckers= Muggles, Soulparts=Horcruxes, and a trio of kids saving the world :)).
I wish the gallery of characters had been a bit more limited though; I was sometimes confused by all the many, many people Ivy and Seb met...who was important and who were merely adding colour to the story?
But in general: Entertaining and well-written!
Giorgi Tsintsadze
Well, I bought this book on the first day, i was really excited for it. I loved first 2 books even though they had their own flows. I think other than beautiful and interesting world Jennifer Bell has created, I was hooked by the mystery element in the series, and that is what the third book lacked.
Stacey Lei
Sep 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
As per the two books before this one, this book was fantastic, the entire trio of books from this series was just marvellous and by far the best set of books Ive read. The author writes so well and has such an amazing imagination! Really feel like I had been taken away to another world! Brilliant! ...more
Christina Reid
Loved the first two books in this series, especially with trying to guess all the uncommon uses of ordinary objects. I liked this book too, but wish I had read it immediately after the first two as it took me a while to reconnect with the characters.
Toni
Nov 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Fantastic book

This is a fabulous series of books, with Interesting characters and imaginative writing love hearing about uncommon objects and ghosts. My favourite is scratch. I hope there is still more to come.
Rebecca Isa
Aug 22, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: fantasy, middle-grade
This was a satisfying end to a lovely series. I'll miss reading about Ivy, Seb, Judy, but especially Scratch. I was very happy with what the series end meant for Scratch. It's hard to find refreshing middle grade series like these sometimes. I'll miss the Uncommoners world.
Valeria Caracuta
the frozen telescope

this book was amazing because it seemed like i was really in lundinor and i was living the experience of being an uncommoner. i loved it and if i could i would rate
it 6 stars.
Michelle allan
Not as good as the first two
Rob Amey
Aug 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Amazing!

An amazing series slitely creepy in places. Wish there was a fourth book.
Recommend to 10 to 13 year olds.
Pam
May 16, 2019 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: middle-grades
Third in the series. This time they take on and defeat the Dirge.
Jenny
Nov 23, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
3,5
Asger
Sep 29, 2019 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
I liked the first book. Sadly this one is not a good book.
David Burns
Jan 08, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
It was a good easy read. I didnt think the story was as good as the previous story but there was a lot more action that really pulled you into the story ...more
Elizabeth Jayne
Noodles78
Jul 03, 2018
Amelie Knight
Dec 26, 2018

• Skycircus (The Cogheart Adventures, #3)
  • The Forbidden Expedition
  • A Pinch of Magic (A Pinch of Magic, #1)
  • The Middler
  • WildSpark
  • Moonlocket (The Cogheart Adventures, #2)
  • The Trouble with Perfect (Perfect, #2)
  • Brightstorm
  • Explorers on Black Ice Bridge
  • Cogheart (The Cogheart Adventures, #1)
  • Secrets of a Sun King
  • The Land of Roar
  • Malamander (Malamander, #1)
  • The Polar Bear Explorers' Club
  • Ildprøven (Vildheks, #1)
  • The Mystery of the Midnight Peacock (The Sinclair's mysteries #4)
  • Our Castle by the Sea
  • The House with Chicken Legs
Londoner Jennifer Bell began working in childrens books as a specialist bookseller at Foyles, Charing Cross Road, one of the worlds most famous bookstores. After having the privilege of listening to children talk about their favorite books for many years, she started writing a book of her own on her lunch breaks.

For other authors with the same name, see Jennifer^^Bell.

The Uncommoners (3 books)
  • The Crooked Sixpence (The Uncommoners #1)
  • The Smoking Hourglass (The Uncommoners #2)