Start by marking “Fall of the Dragon (Phoenix's Ashes #2)” as Want to Read:
Fall of the Dragon (Phoenix's Ashes #2)

Fall of the Dragon

(Phoenix's Ashes #2)

Book Two in The Phoenix's Ashes Series, The first series in the Circus of Shifters World.

Check out the description for book one below and get ready to fall in love!

Nothing is more precious than a Phoenix Shifter. And nothing more dangerous.

For my entire life, I have been tucked away in an old witch's traveling circus, concealed by a powerful spell to hide me from the D
Published October 19th 2018 by Imdalind Press

To ask other readers questions about Fall of the Dragon, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Fall of the Dragon

Lillian
Fall of the Dragon by Rebecca Ethington picks up right where book one of Phoenix's Ashes left off. The tension is palpable on the pages as the dragons and phoenix come face to face with the dragon king for the first time….well at least it’s Ellie’s first time. The plot is faster paced this time, and the stakes seem higher as Ellie learns more about her heritage and what it really means being the phoenix.

Ellie and her Dragons
I like Ellie’s development in this book. She was a bit immature and nai
Tiera McMillian
Oct 29, 2018 rated it it was ok
2.5 stars. Im not really sure what happened. The first book really showed a lot of promise but I think this one fell short. I don't really even know what is going on anymore. Not only that, but I barely even like Ellie, I mean I am hanging on a short thread here because this girl has turned into such a whiny and immature heroine that I am barely standing behind her. This shouldn't have happened. She was supposed to get better, and stronger here but I really feel like shes backsliding like mad cr ...more
Julie Blaisdell
Oct 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
ON MY GOSH! WOW!!

Everything imagined is now real. This book is amazing, scary, awesome, intense, heartbreaking, and twisty (is that a word?). I have always been impressed with the way Rebecca can take any scene and make it come alive in my mind. I can see, feel, and smell what she is describing. I "see" fire of different intensities or colors, and guys of different hotness. I "feel" my blood pressure go up, as well as Ellies, when she is with one of them, or the hurt when something bad happens.
Andrea Cloyd
Oct 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: kindle-books
I really enjoyed this book and this series. It is my first Reverse Harlem series but i am a huge fan of Rebecca's as her stories are not cookie-cutter stories. Throughout this book you get to see Ellie become more confident in herself and with her relationship with her boys . Unlike the last book she isn't kept in the dark with the things going on in her life thus causing her to have to become mature in comparison to the first book. All the twists and turns keep you craving more as you learn tha ...more
Roxanne
Nov 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Control is slipping

In Fall of the Dragon everything is getting more intense. This picks up immediately after the circus fire and the princes spend most of the book separated from each other and Elliott. Rydaim is on the verge of collapse and Ellie is discovering more, including her past. There is a bit of a cliffhanger, so I imagine book 3 is going to not slow down in adventure.
Tasha
Nov 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Book 2 and I'm loving Elliot's men even more. I like that they don't immediately fall in line with her loving them all. I get so tired of the cookie cutter reverse harem. This book is definitely different and worth every second of my time. ❤
Claire Edwards
Oct 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Holy moly

Evil vampires
Sexy dragons
I hate dabria what a bitch
Can't wait for the next book
I am in need of more fire
Dana Brown
Nov 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
OMG!!!

This book had me captivated from the very first page. I love that it started right where the one before ended. It was fantastic
Toni ~married to a hunk~
OMG this series has so much action and interesting stuff going on. I love it all. All of the characters are well defined and easy to relate to. Cant wait to keep reading this series.
Kiyonna Valdez
Katie Barry
Nov 06, 2018
V Drought
Dec 03, 2018
Rebecca Ethington has been telling stories since she was small. First, with writing crude scripts, and then on stage with years of theatrical performances. The Imdalind Series is her first stint into the world of literary writing. Rebecca is a mother to two, and wife to her best friend of 14 years. She was born and raised in the mountains of Salt Lake City, and hasn’t found the desire to leave yet ...more

Phoenix's Ashes (3 books)
  • Rise of The Witch (Phoenix's Ashes #1)
  • Flight of the King (Phoenix's Ashes #3)