Start by marking “Mafia King (Royal Mafia, #3)” as Want to Read:
Mafia King (Royal Mafia, #3)

Mafia King

(Royal Mafia #3)

Born and bred to rule, I embraced my place in our family with pride.
I was the leader. The boss. The king.

Fueled by my family’s need for revenge, I was on a bloody path toward vengeance. That’s when I found her—a filthy, weak, broken girl.

Published November 13th 2018 by Crave Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Mafia King, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Mafia King

Snow
Nov 05, 2018 rated it really liked it
Bella J is one of my fave authors, she never disappoints with the proven equation of raw carnal passion, need, steam, hawtness, anticipation and suspense

...damn, I can't wait to meet the Mafia King
I. Am. Your. King.

There's something to be said about Antonio Valenti, the Boss of the Valenti Family, and I haven't even begun thinking about it...*wink*
My family thought they know me, but they didn't. No one knew me. There were days I didn't even know myself.

An immoral sinner.
A depraved mortal
Coco.V
Mar 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
Mafia King is a gritty twisty tale, much darker than the two previous books in the series. I liked this story and found myself captivated by Antonio and Doe's relationship which comes from a place where most wouldn't find one. Bella J. kept me bound to the page with her wonderful storytelling and well-written plot and I am curious to see where the future will lead for these two.

Antonio

An immoral sinner. A depraved mortal. A cruel monster.

"God, she was perfect. Everything about her was perfect—
Nikki  Malan
Nov 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Antonio Valenti was born and bred to lead the Mafia family. He exudes control over his business dealings and that of his family but he has his own dark demons to contend with. He has managed to control his past depraved darkness until an unexpected shipment arrives with a battered and naked female. This beautiful broken woman calls to his inner sadistic beast and he is not sure he can control his tormented urges, all while trying to protect his family and this damaged woman. Nessuno youth was st ...more
Coco.V
Jan 11, 2019 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: freebie
🎁 FREE on Amazon today (1/11/2019)! 🎁

Blurb:
Born and bred to rule, I embraced my place in our family with pride.

I was the leader. The boss. The king.

The mystery that surrounded her seduced me. Her secrets pulled me down to the deepest pits of hell, the demons of her past threatening to burn the empire I swore to protect.

Now the devil himself is knocking at my do
Ana Rita
Nov 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Books, books, and more books... My life has been surrounded by books these past couple of years and the more I read... The more I want... Insane right?
What's even more insane is that I used to hate reading...
If found out a few genres and like everyone, there are the ones that I love and some that I don't like. But there are two genres that I can't wait to devour... MC and Mafia... And oh boy... This author knows what she's doing.
Bella J. has introduced me to this mafia series a couple of mont
Jennifer Pierson
Nov 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Well, Ms. Bella J. definitely wrote a powerful story in Mafia King that rocked cover to cover and jacked me up completely before dropping me off a cliff! Now I'm dying inside because I barely have any answers to how it's going to pan out after a HUGE twist came out of nowhere so I'm barely holding it together. Needless to say, she's near the top of my list of authors trying to KILL ME DEAD, and hash tagged #EVILWHOREQUEEN (can't use the whole w word on Amazon or they won't publish the review so ...more
Kelly Williams
Nov 07, 2018 rated it really liked it
I received an ARC in exchange for an honest review. WTF. This book it drained me. I felt so sorry for Alessia. The struggles Antonio goes trough, fighting his true self. This book was dark but deeply intriguing. I CANNOT wait to see how it ends and what happens to Master V. This book had tons of drama and great story line. I also really lie the characters throughout the book. Lorik and Lucio are funny!! Great read, I couldn't put it down and can't wait for the next one.
Autumn Bryant
Read for E&A Book Blog
Dark, edgy, gritty, and raw, this book will having you grabbing a bottle of wine. It was captivating and OMG the ending!! It is a definite must read.
Tanja Kezmic
Nov 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: omgreads
OMG this book did not end like that did it?? I can't even...what in the actual whaaaat....my mind is going about thousand miles per hour right about now. This book was so terrible that it was AMAZING. My God I don't even want to know how Bella J got the info to write this book. It was heartbreaking and ugly and yet underneath it all you could still see and find hope for this poor girl and her future that is about to change forever with Antonio's help.

The next book - Mafia Queen is going straigh
Simona Misevska
5 STARS
description
An amazing and amazing book, i finished this book two days ago and it's still on my mind. This is the best book in the series, i didn't like Karina and Lorik book, and i dnf the first 50 pages. Dante and Layla's story was very good but Antonio and Alessia story blows my mind. I connect with them from the first page and my heart literally broke for Alessia and her painful past. I don't want to believe that what she been through can actually happen in real life.
description
Antonio is alpha, dominant h
Tee loves Kyle Jacobson
I have to say that I have one effed up mind! This series gets darker and darker with each book and man it gets twisted and down right dirty but I love it so much I stay up till three in the morning reading because I have to know what happens. Mafia King just blew me away. I loved Karina and I loved loved Dante but Antonio just blew me away! He stole my heart right from the start and I just couldn't get enough of him.

Antonio is on a path of vengeance and he will stop at nothing to get his revenge
We Like them Dark **
Shelves: 2018
THIS is what I’ve been waiting for this whole series. This book-is hands down, the best of the three. In the past, Bella J has had some seriously amazing books, so I was definitely expecting a great read. I LOVED how she tipped the line and decided to go a bit darker, and more detailed with her writing this time around. She will absolutely quickly become a queen in the dark romance genre-and I know the next book, will be that much more amazing.
One thing I have to especially point out is the dial
Claudia Cardoz
Nov 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Antonio!!!! 😍.. SIGH!!!!!.... So my favorite Valenti has finally gotten his book & I couldn't be happier. Antonio is the elder brother, the next in line to the throne and yeah he is ruthless, but I never expected his story to be so heart wrenching and intriguing. I certainly didn't expect and see that coming. Antonio is every bit the Mafia King. But then there's this nameless, unknown girl that lands in his life, he knows nothing about her, but her light, her scarred innocence calls out to h ...more
Jamie Chomyc
Nov 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Bella J is absolutely amazing!! She is the queen of the dark romance genre!! Mafia King is the best of the 3 books in this series!!
Antonio has been groomed his entire life for this one job!! He has spent years hiding his demons and once Alessia comes into his life it's time to let them out to play!! This book is a rollercoaster it has chemistry Antonio and Alessia are HOT together!! This book is heartbreaking, gritty, raw , dark it's intense, intriguing, powerful and addictive!! It's a page tur
Wendy Livingstone
Nov 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is the third book in this phenomenal series, and OMG, my mind in is in total spin at the moment! This talented author has raised the bar in unimaginable heights with this enticing story. Alessia and Antonio’s story is heartbreaking, gritty, raw, dark, intense, and intriguing, and incredibly powerful. I was totally captivated throughout this addictive page turner. I for one cannot wait for “Mafia Queen” which is next. I highly recommend this authors’ work for all readers who love a walk on t ...more
Jeanne Richardson
Jan 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is the 4th book I've read written by Bella J; she has done an excellent job at writing a good book; I will definitely be reading more of her books.

I loved the chemistry between the characters.

Kathi
Nov 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is the best book yet, I really wanted to throw my kindle, throw a tantrum, email the author. I am loving this author. I really can’t wait for the next one now. The other two left you with some kind of closure, this one leaves you wanting so much more. Now to wait for the next one.
Miss Piggy
Jan 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I received a free copy of this book however all thoughts and opinions are 100% my own.
I loved this! It grabbed me from the first page, kept me til the last and enthralled me in between. Well worth your time to read it.
Rachel Lucas
Nov 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Definitely not what I was expecting but turned into my favorite of the 3! Antonio always had me wondering about him. Never did I imagine the connection with him and doe to be so strong and dark. She is the definition of indestructible. Bella definitely went above and beyond with this book because I kept getting shocked with the creativity put into it! So much I want to write but I dont do spoilers ;)
Christina Concus (Moonlight Novels)
This book was a little on the dark side but still amazing.

Alessia has not had the easiest life and I really hurt for her. Antonio is a very powerful man that also has a dark side to him. This dark side also feeds his fear of hurting his partner.

The connection between the characters was off the charts. Bella went above and beyond with this book. I can't wait to see what comes next because holy cliffhanger!!!!
Dawn Foster
Nov 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
WOW what a ending! I am ready for the next book in this series. Mafia King is the first in this series and I am hooked. I loved reading the beginning Antonio and Nessuno/ Doe's story. I am very much looking forward to the next book.
Sherri Maughan
Nov 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Holy amazeballs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Antonio and Doe have to be my favorite fictional couple! This book is intense! It is everything you would want in a Mafia story. But don't take my word for it - get your copy and find out for yourself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
✴ Cindy ✴
🌟🌟🌟🌟

The writing was great… the author is clearly talented, but the message and Antonio was horrible. Bottom line: This story had messed up… piece of crap story message for a story.

Doe witnessed her mother’s murder and was taken into sex trafficking when she was 10. Her life was a non stop horror show. She became so used to hurting and being a submissive slave she had no identity of her own anymore. It was the worst thing I’d seen in a heroine. I literally wanted to hug her and give her anything
Catherine Bibby (Rochelle's Reviews)
I received a copy and voluntarily left a review and all opinions are my own.

Bella J. has had me falling hard for this Mafia family since the beginning of their series, so to say I was ready to crawl into bed with Antonio Valenti and get to know the head of the family better, is an understatement. I couldn't wait to dive between the covers of “Mafia King” and spend some time with this Italian hottie, who should be terrifying but I just felt drawn to by the air of danger that surrounds him.

Anton
Serena Worker
Nov 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Waking up they tell her not to be afraid, but these people aren’t part of her world, but she didn’t want to answer their questions for fear of punishment. She feels him, the sound of power and authority, he wants her name, so she gives him Nessuno – Italian for nobody.
Antonio knew that she could tell he was there, he felt something and knew she did to, they saw a scared, women, he saw total submission and not because she wanted to, she had to.
Antonio knows, that she answered him because she is
Rukaiya M.
Mar 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
For the love of Almighty, Mafia King portrays a true Mafia Boss - Ruthless, Cocky, Arrogant, Sexy, Merciless and above all, a Dominant Alpha Male. Antonio is a true Valenti, taking the family under his wings in an all too bossy manner. He carries his own demons of past, disturbing yet alluring, beautiful yet broken. When he meets his soulmate, all hell break loose. It is the third installment in Royal Mafia Series.

Mafia King is the first book to ever make me cry. The narrations by Doe aka Nessu
Ania Widzisz
Dec 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What the actual f... That's the first book that actually drove me the road and pushed me off the cliff in few minutes since I started reading it. I knew that Antonio's story was going to be better that his siblings but I have NOT think that it would be THIS different. The way Alessia's story was introduced, the topic of this book is not something I imagined. Thing's that she went through and the way Antonio's character was A LOT different from Katrina and Dante... I knew he would be something bi ...more
A Book Lover's Emporium Book Blog
WOW!!

First things first...that cover! HOT! This is by far the best book yet in the series. I'd been waiting for this type of excitement and anticipation in the first two books, and finally got it with Mafia King! The writing in this book is alot more descriptive which allows you to really get sucked into the darkness.

Antonio did play a role earlier in the series but I had no idea what I was in for with him front and center. His demons shone through, and the author took us with him as he battle
dEe
Apr 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Daaannnggg! This one kept me up all night. I wanted to sleep early coz I need to be up early. I was wrong again to read a book knowing that I need to sleep. I just could not stop until the end; the story is just that gripping. This is darker than the other 1st two books from the series, twisted and gut wrenching at times. The story of Doe/Alessia.. Sigh.. Emotional roller coaster ride 😩😢😭 highly recommended, will start book 4 tonight. Yep, not gonna sleep for sure and it's ok because it's Bella ...more
Beverly
Jan 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I liked that Antonio had a conscience- locked away, but present. A man without a conscience is a dangerous evil being to be feared imo. I love how bit by bit Antonio falls for Doe surely and deeply against his own will. I think Karina was given too much freedom. I think she should have been chastised for all her missteps and over stepping boundaries. I liked when Antonio allowed Doe to use him symbolically to give her a piece of herself back and allow her a measure of power and healing. So poign ...more
« previous 1 3 next »

• Giovanni: a Dark Mafia Romance
  • In the Land of Gods and Monsters, Part One (Gods & Monsters Book 1)
  • Rip Me Apart
  • Collared by the Badman (Russian Bratva #11)
  • Aurora James
  • Vas  (The V Games, #3)
  • The First Sin
  • The Hunted
  • Miles Away (Carrion, #1)
  • The Sinister Silhouette
  • Slaughter
  • Angelica (The Family #1)
  • The Mafia And His Obsession: Part 1 (Tainted Hearts #4)
  • Thirty Days of Pain
  • Black
  • Bella: The Begining (A Sagatori Family Saga)
  • Aces MC Series Complete Box Set (The Aces, #1-4)
  • The 'N' Word (From Race to Redemption, #1)
All the way from Cape Town, South Africa, Bella J lives for the days when she’s able to retreat to her writer’s cave where she can get lost in her little pretend world of romance, love, and insanely hot bad boys.

Bella J is a Hybrid Author with both Self-Published and Traditional Published work. Even though her novels range from drama, to comedy, to suspense, it's the dark, twisted side of romance

Royal Mafia (4 books)
  • Mafia Princess (Royal Mafia, # 1)
  • Mafia Prince (Royal Mafia, #2)
  • Mafia Queen (Royal Mafia Book 4)