Start by marking “Mirror World” as Want to Read:

Mirror World

I lost a bet and gained more than I ever imagined.
Stumbling through a portal in the dilapidated old house where my sister vanished six years ago dumps me into the path of the hottest guy I’ve ever laid eyes on. He’s also a demon, an incubus, but I’m not as concerned as Stacey thinks I should be. We sparked as soon as our eyes met and he makes me feel things I’ve never felt
Published August 23rd 2018 by C Cowles

To ask other readers questions about Mirror World, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Mirror World

Start your review of Mirror World
LMR
Recommends it for: Readers 18+ Only Please
Recommended to LMR by: C.L. Rowell, & Booksprout
Mirror World by C.L. Rowell Mirror World By: C.L. Rowell
Step Inside "Mirror World," It's Life-Changing! Great Beginning... I Hope There's MORE!
WoW! What a Compelling Story... I hope there's MORE to come!!
She may have lost a BET...
But, she's gained Sooo Much MORE!
On the Anniversary of her Sister's Disappearance, she makes a BET that takes her on a life-altering journey into "Mirror World!"
It's a journey that leads to Adventure, PASSION, Danger, Friendship, Betrayals, Happiness, Secrets, Lies, Finding MIA Family Members
Lady Elizabeth
Sep 17, 2018 rated it really liked it
Let's begin with the fact that the female MC* was called Trisha. That alone gave it more weight when it came to the review. I love that name. I've been called that name by my very best friend for ages even though most people don't know that. CL Rowell hooked me with her story and with that name, driving me to the very end because I couldn't put the book down.

Trisha's is living a normal life. As normal as eighteen years old can be, especially one who's lost a sister. Tanya disappeared six years a
Brandy
Sep 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I Highly Recommend for OVER 18 DUE TO CONTENT. This is a great fast paced read that kept me hooked from the beginning. This storyline is intense, full of suspense and action packed. This does end on a cliffhanger but definitely worth checking out. Trisha has a sister who went missing after Tonya and her boyfriend visited the Old Masterson Mansion they were never seen again. Now after a few years have passed Trisha's best friend Stacey has informed they are going to the Old Masterson Mansion. Eve ...more
Petra Moss
Aug 26, 2018 rated it really liked it
This is the second book I read by this author and I very much enjoyed the story, but as before the story ended rather abruptly leaving the reader somewhat dissapointed. First I didn’t realise that that was it and thought there was a problem with my iPad .
This is such a shame as the story otherwise was great, if only the author could put a bit more effort into the ending.

P.S. I have since been told that there is a continuation of this story in future books, so the ending is not the ending.

I rece
Ryanne Nichols
Sep 06, 2018 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed this novel. The author put just enough snark in her Main Character’s voice to be a convincing eighteen year old. The only criticism I have is that this would have been the perfect YA novel if she hadn’t gotten so descriptive in the sex area. As it is, I wouldn’t recommend it to anyone under eighteen.

I do look forward to the next book in this series.

Michelle Shemon
CL Rowell

This was an amazing journey into a new universe. I loved this story. Mirror World was fantastic. The character development, and world building were excellent. I loved how CL Rowell portrayed this story. I was so caught up in it I did not want the pages to ever end. I cannot wait for the next book in the series to see what happens going forward!!!
Scarolet Ellis
Sep 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is an awesome story to read, I never read anything from this person before this. I absolutey loved this story and have found a new author for me. I recommend this sory for all who love adult paranormal stories.

Nancy
Sep 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This was such a compelling read and I seriously hope there is a lot more to come and very very soon. I love the characters especially the snarky bit that she has added to main character. This is a paranormal read and is absolutely worth the read. So good.

Tanya
Sep 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Losing a bet have her more than she thought possible. She entered the mirror world where she found a sister and a love. Some call her a monster but she is happy with her life. Follow her story

Kimberly
Sep 06, 2018 rated it really liked it
The book is a good paranormal romance read. The characters are good. The story has fantasy, adventure, danger, paranormal, and romance read.

Urszula
Sep 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The book combines action with paranormal romance. Interesting strong characters rediscover themselves in a really good created completely new world. The story line is literally packed with action full of twists and turns.
Lucinda
Sep 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This was a great short read that kept me hooked. I enjoyed the characters and the overall story. The author did a great job and I would recommend it to others.

Rebecca
Sep 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book was stunning. It was an exquisite work of art. I loved reading it and could not stop turning pages once I started. I voluntarily read and reviewed this book in exchange for a free copy.
Nadea Croix
Sep 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
It has much to offer the scenes as dire circumstances. The characters begin to evolve with creative intimate moments while the twist keeps it a great read.

Danny Wilkerson
rated it did not like it
Aug 24, 2018
noemy
marked it as to-read
Sep 28, 2018
Annelie
marked it as to-read
Nov 07, 2019

• Taken By The Beast (Alcyran Chronicles, #1)
  • Bearly Dangerous (Bears of Southoak #2)
  • Vanquished Mate
  • Freezing Point (After the Shift #1)
  • Shadow Song (The Everlasting Chronicles #2)
  • Dead Silence (The Everlasting Chronicles #1)
I'm from Louisiana. Currently trying to escape again ;) I love writing sweet romance stories with a bit of spice. I love to drive...with the music blasting and the bass thumping. I absolutely adore the Oregon coast. I like people but I'm shy...and then you get to know me and wish I'd shut up. If you think you've seen me on here under a different name, you have. I have a main page where I tried (no ...more

News & Interviews

Nature, in Her infinite awesomeness, can provide solace even when you’re stuck in the house. As a matter of fact, the numbers suggest that...