Start by marking “The Charmer in Chaps (Princes of Texas #1)” as Want to Read:
The Charmer in Chaps (Princes of Texas #1)

The Charmer in Chaps

(Princes of Texas #1)

The first in a sexy new contemporary western romance series from New York Times and USA Today bestselling author Julia London where cowboys and true love brings you home...

Cimarron County knows the youngest son of the fabled Prince family as a womanizing hell-raiser, but Luca has another side to him. He intends to turn the overworked pasture land his father left him back t
Mass Market Paperback, 368 pages
Expected publication: May 7th 2019 by Berkley Books

To ask other readers questions about The Charmer in Chaps, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Charmer in Chaps

Shelagh
Dec 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Oh boy! Julia London has surprised and delighted me again. I was lucky enough to receive an ARC of The Charmer in Chaps, a contemporary small town romance and the first in a new series.
This story is set in Three Rivers, Texas and stars Ella Kendall, a survivor of the foster care system, and the stunningly handsome and utterly charming Luka Prince. With her mother in prison and having endured some unspeakably awful foster situations, Ella has always tried to do the right thing, including studying
Becky Burciaga
Jan 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wickedly smart, fast paced dialog...entertaining, witty, oftentimes wry banter, and colorful characters. There is a unique perspective that flows throughout the story...a heartfelt and prevalent message of adult literacy, as well as the need for better stewardship of land use and conservation. These messages are done in such a manner that they are meaningful and impactful, as well as eye openers.

The author has introduced a wonderfully dysfunctional family, who are sure to steal your heart. As b
Heather andrews
Jan 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Luca can always count on his sister to keep him grounded, “I mean, she doesn’t like me,” he said, and gestured to himself. Hallie laughed. Actually, she howled. “Okay, it’s not that funny,” Luca said, and when Hallie didn’t stop laughing, he demanded, “What is the matter with you?” Luca sometimes has to clarify himself, “Ella, it’s nine thirty. I meant are you up, am I bothering you,” he said, and took her hand in his. “And as much as I would love it, I didn’t come here to get you into bed.” I l ...more
Michelle
Jan 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc-received, e-book
Oh my goodness, I have a soft spot for Luca Prince a mile wide. Just when you think you know who somebody is, they prove that you cannot judge a book by its cover. He was the epitome of a rich, carefree playboy without a care in the world. Little did anyone know the depth of his passion for his cause, the yearning he had for a soulmate, and the struggles he faced all his life with his disability.
I had a little bit of trouble falling in love with Ella. She was fun and funky and I love that she j
Peggy
Feb 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A beautiful story about overcoming your challenges and seeing others through theirs. We all struggle. I enjoyed this very much and recommend it to anyone who likes a well told tale.
Beth
Jan 10, 2019 is currently reading it
I received this ARC copy of The Charmer in Chaps from Berkley Publishing Group. This is my honest and voluntary review. The Charmer in Chaps is set for publication May 7, 2019.
Jennybent
Feb 07, 2019
Victoria
High Priestess
Feb 10, 2019
Julia London is the New York Times and USA Today best selling author of more than two dozen romantic fiction novels. She is the author of the popular historical romance series, the Cabot Sisters, including The Trouble with Honor, The Devil Takes a Bride, and The Scoundrel and the Debutante. She is also the author of several contemporary romances, including Homecoming Ranch, Return to Homecoming R ...more