Start by marking “YouTube Secrets: The Ultimate Guide to Growing Your Following and Making Money as a Video Influencer” as Want to Read:

YouTube has changed our world—from how we view video to how we connect and market—opening a new entrepreneurial landscape to ambitious individuals. Thousands of people generate six to seven figures annually from online video content. And, with the right roadmap, you too could be en route to real influence and income.

In YouTube Secrets, online video experts Sean Cannell an
Kindle Edition
Published September 25th 2018 by Lioncrest Publishing

To ask other readers questions about YouTube Secrets, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about YouTube Secrets

Katie Frys
Sep 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Incredible tips and advice by true experts!👍🏻

This was a very quick read for me and would be for anyone who’s interested in creating content for YouTube(at any point)! Purchased the ebook on Tuesday(date of publication) and I’m posting this review on Sunday...a less than 5-day read!!! There is a method to all the online video madness, and they do a very good job at trying to explain the major successes they have seen.

Many thanks to Sean and Benji for putting this book together and the extended ef
Heather Thornton
Dec 16, 2018 rated it liked it
Not new info, but nice to have it in one place

I feel this book would be more helpful if you were just starting your business and haven't sorted out your topic or niche yet. If you have done that already, you may be disappointed by the lack of other concrete actionable suggestions to do. You can find this info for free in a few different Google searches, but these guys have complied it nicely into this book. I would have liked the chapter on how to rank on YouTube and improve your YouTube SEO to
Rob Y
Oct 08, 2018 rated it really liked it
This was a great book with an excellent overview of a cohesive YouTube strategy. It gave a lot of food for thought and helped me put a lot of tactical pieces in their proper place within a bigger strategy. The only reason I didn’t give it 5 stars is because I’m stingy with stars and try to reserve 5 stars for the greatest books of all time (think Shakespeare). So 4 stars is about the best I can give.
Jan McIntyre
Oct 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book is an easy read and so informative.

I love this book it is so easy to read and so informative. If you are considering starting a YouTube channel I highly recommend this book. If you already have a YouTube channel but you are discouraged or in a slump, I highly recommend this book. It has already helped me improve my channel. Thank you so much Sean and Benji for writing this book. I love it!
Jac Shazzam
Nov 27, 2018 rated it did not like it
Total waste of money, all their guides are just copied from seriously successful Youtubers. Both Sean and Benji ride on the back of the success of Benji's wife. A boring read and nothing you can't learn from watching a few YouTube videos from real successful YouTubers for free.
Meli
Oct 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
100% inspirador!

Lo recomiendo a todos aquellos que esten pensando en emprender no solo en youtube, sino en cualquier medio..muy extrapolable! De lectura rapida y entretenida!
Muchisimas gracias Sean y Benji por compartir esto con nosotros!!
Irshad
Oct 16, 2018 rated it really liked it
Love
Wayne
Sep 30, 2018 rated it really liked it

Been waiting to start my own channel, now I think I have some of the ideas to make one happen, well worth the cost
Joe
Dec 11, 2018 rated it really liked it
For me personally, I knew everything in the book already, but it is still a great book and I highly recommend it to anyone who is starting as a YouTube creator.
Adam
Oct 14, 2018
Azul Terronez
Nov 17, 2018
Roberto Castro
rated it did not like it
Oct 01, 2018