Start by marking “Into the Storm (Collision Course, #1)” as Want to Read:
Into the Storm (Collision Course, #1)

Into the Storm (Collision Course, #1)

It’s 2120 and organized society no longer exists. There’s no government, religion or an awful lot of hope left in the world. The water is contaminated and strips those infected of their senses until they become nothing but a ravenous shell of a human… Murderous gangs roam the land, cannibals prey on the weak, and those still alive struggle to stay alive.

Jakobe spent the fi
Published September 4th 2018 by The Phoenix Reads

To ask other readers questions about Into the Storm, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Into the Storm

Start your review of Into the Storm (Collision Course, #1)
R.K. Gold
Aug 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
So, I had an absolute blast writing this with my best friend and fellow author Lauren Lee. We both have wanted to collaborate on a project for some time and finally had the bright idea to put together a serial. It was the perfect opportunity. It would give us a chance to navigate the trials of co-authoring without the wordcount investment of a full-length novel, and it allowed us to think long term. We wanted to create a binge worthy project. Something we could put on KU and get readers the way ...more
Chelsea Lauren
Oct 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Two amazing authors have combined forces and created a series that almost rings far too close to home! While this is a dystopian novel, there were moments where I had myself questioning how far down the line was the Earth or just America close to falling into this type of environment? There's a part one and a part two of this book. Each author has their own story and characters, all within the same world, just in different locations!

We really get to see the sacrifice, the contemplations, what's
Julian White
A slightly unusual opener to a series of (YA) post-apocalyptic books; Book 1 introduces us to Jakobe, a scrawny youngster who has run away from the gang that killed his people and joined up with a group of scavengers. The world gradually becomes a little clearer - an event has contaminated water supplies with an agent that maddens and then kills its victims. The country (USA?) is divided into east and west by a permanent storm that is difficult, though not entirely impossible to pass safely.

Boo
Jackie
Oct 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Awesome for sure. The year is 2120 and organized society doesn’t exist. The book really made me think.
Justin Waas
Professional Reader

New Orleans author

BA in English

MS in Economics

If you would like to sign up for my mailing list
go HERE