Start by marking “AJ's Serendipity” as Want to Read:
AJ's Serendipity

AJ's Serendipity

The moment Greek restaurateur Alejandro "AJ" Melonakos sees Samara Grossman in the market, he knows she's the one for him.

The American is sweet, and her voluptuous form rivals the marble goddesses made eternal in his country. Luckily for AJ, the amber-hued beauty is warm to the touch and soft to hold.

But Samara is only in Greece for five days, and there is no guarantee
Published August 28th 2018 by SJF Books LLC (first published December 15th 2007)

To ask other readers questions about AJ's Serendipity, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about AJ's Serendipity

Start your review of AJ's Serendipity
Dee's Reading Zone
What a sweet read with endearing heroine and hero. Frierson can tell a tale like no other!
SassyMama
Feb 21, 2008 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Recommended to SassyMama by: one of my girlfriends
Love at First Sight ------- 2.5 Rating

This is the first novel I’ve read by Ms. Frierson. “AJ's Serendipity" is a love at first sight romantic tale, which takes you on a brief tour of the beautiful Island of Greece. The characters, main and secondary, are interesting and I find their antics throughout are often amusing.~~~~~~~AJ is a handsome Greek restaurant owner, who is instantly attracted to Samara, a tourist from America who he spies checking out the local Greek marketplace. Although AJ
✌ Kaye ♡
Apr 22, 2010 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Kind of repetitive. And boring. I'm not one to stop reading a book after starting, regardless if I hate it. But I have too many on my list to waste my time on this. Sorry. It isn't horrible but there's other things in life I could be doing.
Deloris
Mar 27, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This was a sweet story
★Codie Abibliophobic ★
I'm gonna keep this short, sweet, and to the point. I really enjoyed this novel, and I love the fact that is was written from the male's side instead of the female's. AJ is the guy you wish you could meet because he is ver debonair and zealous! Also you see great progression in the novel, which I love to see (read) in books. Also a couple reviews I read said that the words he (AJ) used to describe her were unrealistic but you have to remember the AJ is supposed to be Greek. Now I'm not sure how ...more
Anino
Please don't get me wrong... I love the way that Savannah J. Frierson spins a tale of Interracial Love, Lust, and Relationship Redemption...

But..... After reading this one for the 4th time, I am sensing a disconnect with the way that this tale was spun. Perhaps it has something to do with the overly descriptive passages about a curvy Chica and her body. Or perhaps it has to do with her Greek lover, and the way that he calls her "Precious.."

I don't know why I found myself annoyed with a few
Tony
Aug 31, 2011 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: z-list
The main character AJ who tells the story is also a side character from an Aliyah Burke novel which is part of the MLT series,the main character from that novel Dimitri also appears in this book. This is really an enjoyable read, you won't be disappointed. On a side I didn't care for the Burke novel even though I enjoyed many of the stories in the series this wasn't one of them and didn't finish it. Ms. Frierson breathes new life into both of Ms. Burke's characters.
Rosalyn Leigh
Sep 17, 2011 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
cute. near the ending of this book where AJ meets Samara's family is incredibly sobering and provides an eerily similar example to the way i feel about my own life at times. this lets me know that there are tons of young woman out there who don't know how to grasp concepts relative to self-confidence and believing in your self-worth, with or without companionship and/or strong familyhood.
Savannah- Quad Motherin' Book Readin' Diva
Another onw where I liked the guy but the girl was too stupid to breathe. I swear she "giggled into his chest" so much I'm pretty sure he fell in love with the top of her head. And the constant use of yhe word "buss" instead of kiss had me ready to scream.

The writing form is solid; Frierson clearly knows HOW to write. But the content was less than worthy.
Elizabeth
Dec 27, 2009 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Read it as a continuation of Dimitri's Moon. A great story. She's an exceptional writer.
Michele Hallahan
Oct 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
So sweet!

I'm about to go and buy me a one-way ticket to Greece. I thought this was such a sweet, romantic story. Love at first sight, even if they didn't realize it at the time, it was so beautiful. Being a tourist, and a shy one at that, I could see Samara's initial caution. AJ understood how his attraction to her must come off, but he was persistent, and he hoped it would pay off. I loved the way he had respect for her innocence. It was also nice to see that she was receptive to his feelings
Henrietta Hudson
Oct 15, 2018 rated it really liked it
Second time much better!

I read this book several years ago when it first came out and was very disappointed at the ending. Those who read this book wanted to read their reunion ,wedding, and first time making love because throughout the book was you were waiting for that first time. We didn't want to read about them three years later into the marriage. I glad the mothers step in to resolve the situation. I liked A.J. and enjoyed reading the man's version of a love story. Thank you very much for
Rita
Jan 20, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: interracial
This was a sweet tale. I thought the heroine was a little too soft, tears for everything. There was zero steam. Could have been better.
RomReaderRev
Cute

However they were parts that were kind of boring and dragged. The lady cried too much and the guy was really excessive at the first family meeting.
Ciana
Nov 03, 2016 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
In a society where fat shaming is common practice, and our presidential nominee does so with no remorse, Frierson writes a story that discuss the issue directly. The protagonist AJ discovers a beautiful woman visiting his city, Athens, and attempts to pursue her. However the full figured woman, Samara, can't understand why a man as handsome as AJ would be interested in her simply because of her size.
Our society is obessed with this ideal of beauty, that comes in a small and thin package. Some
Kimberly Lewis
Dec 29, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
My go to book

Whenever I want a sweet uncomplicated story this is my fall back book. I have read it a million times. I know pretty much all the words. I've always been a reader who is more interested in story than the sex scenes in books. If you're looking for a hot and steamy book, this isn't the book for you. If you're looking for a sweet, genuine, happily ever after love story, you'll love this book. I really miss this author. She is one of my favorites, but doesn't release books much anymore.
Littybell1 Harris
I enjoyed this story. The things that I enjoyed about the story are the hero, who pursues his love relentlessly. Love the descriptions of Italy.... seriously I want to move there one day! The heroine was a bit one dimensional and would have like to see this character more fleshed out and with a bit more depth. The read is still worth the kindle price if you enjoy the romantic read over the erotic one.
Littybell1 Harris
Brandi
Feb 20, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
3.5 loved the story and A.J. knowing what he wanted from the beginning but he also seemed clueless for such a worldly man. Samara really came into herself after be assured of A.J. 's feelings. Good read
Hasien
Feb 22, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: int-romance
This was a very sweet story. Maybe love at first sight is believable. Ha...maybe not but the story was compelling.
Jwilliams4641
Mar 24, 2009 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book was well written and focus on a love that was caring and willing to wait. I learn that there is more to love than sex.
evergreencrime
Jan 05, 2015
Niecy Macs
Jul 12, 2013

• Brooklyn's Song
  • Holt, Her Ruthless Billionaire: 50 Loving States-Connecticut (Ruthless Tycoons Book 1)
  • Men of Honor: Gunnar (Louisville Heroes Book 3)
  • Alpha
  • Remember Tonight (KPOP Promise, #1)
  • My Funny Valentine (Hold On To Me #1)
  • Tethered
  • Unexpected
  • Today. Tomorrow. Always (Free Falling, #3.5)
  • Casualties of Love
  • Highness 1 (The Lonely Heart Series, #5)
  • Reye's Gold
  • Love! Love! Fighting! Vol. 1 (Volume 1)
  • Miscegenist Sabishii
  • The Girl Across the Hall
  • His Revenge Baby: 50 Loving States, Washington
  • Raw Exposure
  • The Billionaire's Nanny
Based out of Charleston, South Carolina, RWA-PAN member Savannah J. Frierson is an award-winning, best-selling author who crafts full, happily-ever-afters for the independent women who are late-bloomers in love. Savannah taps into women’s softness to show this vulnerability as a strength to be embraced and celebrated. Savannah’s characters find empowerment through love, and she hopes her dear ...more