Start by marking “The Last Ten Percent” as Want to Read:

The Last Ten Percent
Published March 1st 2006 by Harvest House Publishers (first published January 1st 2006)

To ask other readers questions about The Last Ten Percent, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Last Ten Percent

Remi Roy
Dec 15, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Loved it! Very real, practical and I could so relate to the characters. Great writing!
Adedoyin Adesanya
Jun 03, 2013 rated it it was amazing
This is a lovely book, very catching title, was curious to know what the 10% was all about, love the story line, its will be very nice if it is actually acted.
Talks about a set of friends with the lack of husband syndrome except one who seemed to have it all initially. Adrain, the strongest character and my favorite, i really love that character. Muriel another wonderful character, with strong personality,though holding so much hurt and pain in, she at least knew when to let go and accept love.
Adrienna
I was surprised to see a novel by this author. I started reading and like what? Duh it says it on the cover as well. So far, it seems like an okay read but may skim through to get to the gist of it since I have so many other reads to complete in a couple of days.

Unfortunately, I could not get into this book after reading 50 pages. Has nothing to do with her writing per se, just had to keep my interest at this time. (Adrian, I thought was a man the way it is spelled, usually it is spelled as Adri
ME HARDY
Nov 16, 2007 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: all
This book was recommended to me by a college friend who lives in Boston. The book is based in Chicago and covers a lot of "personal issues" that many African American women face with friendships, relationships, careers, and spirituality. It's an easy read.
Derionna
Jul 24, 2015 rated it liked it
I really like the development of the characters and the book and how relatable they are, but I was very underwhelmed with the ending. It could have at least had a sequel to reveal what happened with the characters.
Benzette
May 07, 2010 rated it it was amazing
Loved it and would suggest this to ANYONE dealing with any type of personal issues as well as forgiveness. I always think that because the book came out awhile ago I wish I would have read it then, but this book was right on time for my issues in life.
Keiya
Jan 11, 2008 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Good for her first novel...
Shalonda Williams-McClendon
Nov 14, 2009 rated it really liked it
I truly enjoyed this read. Practical life issues that are common among all. Michelle did a great job on this novel.
Chervelle Camille
May 23, 2013 rated it it was amazing
a yearly read for me.
Natsai
Apr 29, 2014 rated it it was amazing
wonderfully written. loved the characters and this book made me think afterwards! Here's to being true to who I am and not changing 4 anybody!!!
G. Mullens
Jun 04, 2010 rated it liked it
A pretty good read.
Grace Lockridge
Even though this is an contemporary Christian title, it was not preachy. As a chick lit title, I would recommend this book.
Valerie
May 28, 2012 rated it it was amazing
This book is for Sistah's
Very good advice for single women
Tee Marie
Very god inspirational book to relationships
Dionna Johnson
S. Marlene📚
Jul 20, 2012
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
From her official website:

As a bestselling author, speaker, singer and television co-host, Michelle has authored over 30 books (selling over one million copies worldwide), including best-selling titles The Diva Principle, Sassy, Single and Satisfied, 101 Ways to Get and Keep His Attention, and Secrets of an Irresistible Woman. A gifted vocalist, Michelle has recorded two CD’s, It’s Amazing and Le