Start by marking “Sexy Bad Escort (Sexy Bad #5)” as Want to Read:
Sexy Bad Escort (Sexy Bad #5)

Sexy Bad Escort

(Sexy Bad #5)

Are you single and desperately need a date for that work function, your brother’s wedding, your mother’s retirement party?

Allow me to introduce myself. I’m Rent-A-Danny. I’m the perfect arm candy, and I’ll pretend to be whatever you want me to be, for a price. And I’ll rock your world if you ask nicely.

No, wait, that’s not what my super hot manager, Ronnie Frost, told me t

To ask other readers questions about Sexy Bad Escort, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sexy Bad Escort

Start your review of Sexy Bad Escort (Sexy Bad #5)
Valeen Robertson (Live Thru Books Blog)
I've been waiting for this story since I started the the Sexy Bad series. This time it's finally Paynter, James and Garrett's little sister Ronnie's turn to be brought to her knees by love. And with none other than Erin's (from Sexy Bad Daddy) best friend, Danny.

Ronnie's just lost her job, or did she quit? when she gets a call from her sister-in-law Erin's best friend, Danny. Danny, the hot guy who always, always flirts with her when he sees her. The guy she knows better than to succumb to. But
Brittany Price
This was a decent story, but it didn't grip my attention as well as I had hoped. A lot of the focus seemed to gravitate towards family relationships, instead of the romance. There were a few good steamy scenes, though! The dates Danny went on were entertaining. He seemed to have found his calling. A few more of those added to the mix would have spiced it up a bit more!
Mary Clark
Oct 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I found this to be a very engaging and witty story and one I enjoyed reading immensely. Ronnie and Danny both have secrets they try to shy away from. Ronnie has spent her entire adulthood avoiding anything that will lead to her life being defined by relationships or family, while Danny creates a persona to protect himself. But when Rent-A-Danny is formed, their relationship takes on a different outlook. This is certainly a book I would have no hesitation in recommending.

When Ronnie doesn’t get t
Stacy J.
Sep 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What a great addition to this series. This book centers around the little sister Frost.

She has watched her three older brothers fall in love and saw the way her mother acted towards them. She didn't want that life. So she did everything she could to not get involved in her mothers meddling. While I understood her reasoning because her mother was a little hard core, she meant well. The way that she would talk about her and her want to not "be her", made me a little sad. She had this amazing moth
Linda Barrett
Sep 06, 2018 rated it really liked it
Im absolutely loving this series.
I've been waiting for Danny and Ronnie's story for a while now and i couldn't be happier with how their story played out.
I love how these two writers can have me shedding a tear one minute and then laughing out loud the next.
Their hilarious telling of the crazy animals the Frost family seem to come across is fantastic.
We now have a swearing parrot to add to the animal family.
At this rate they will be able to open a petting zoo soon.
The chemistry and banter betwe
Viper Spaulding
Sep 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book was so much fun!!

I've been waiting for Danny's story ever since Sexy Bad Daddy, and pairing him with Ronnie was absolutely perfect! Danny has so many undiscovered layers hidden beneath his easy-going charm, and as Ronnie gets to know him better, she starts to reevaluate her own hidden layers.

The humor in this book is outstanding! I'll never think of chasing spiders or trademarked words again without thinking of this hilarious book! And I'm sure I'm not the only one who thinks the auth
Courtney
Sep 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I loved the latest from Misti Murphy and Tami Lund and their Sexy Bad series! Danny is the quintessential man without a care or plan, while Ronnie always seems to have a plan and is cautious about everything she does. When she finds herself without a job, because she quit, Danny ends up giving her an offer she doesn't want to refuse when he suggests them going into business together in a very unlikely venture. The sparks fly, even if she doesn't want to admit it at first, between these two and t ...more
Sharon Jones
Sep 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely love the Sexy Bad series from Misti Murphy & Tami Lund. Now I can add Sexy Bad Escort as one of my favourite reads this year. The whole Frost family are just so brilliantly written - I really do wish they were my family members instead of some of the ones I actually have!!
Danny was my favourite character in this book. He is sweet and sexy all rolled into a gorgeous package. But my favourite thing about him is that he has a genuine heart.
Ronnie is pure sass - but she is a beautiful p
Loobielou1969
Sep 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing

As with every other book in the Sexy Bad series......I absolutely loved Danny and Ronnie's story - it's probably one of my favourites!
Funny from start to finish, it had me giggling and laughing out loud. Without giving away any spoilers, there were so many hilarious scenes, from the spider, to the restaurant, to the part where Danny threatened to phone Mama Frost – I loved them all.
And of course, a Sexy Bad book wouldn't be a Sexy Bad book without the token animal.....watch out for Pucker!
These
Jackie D
Sep 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I just read a fun, furious, fast love story- one where sexiness and insecurities run parallel to one another.
Where family ties are what you make of them, mothers indulgences know no boundaries and siblings love to pull rank.
A foul-mouthed feathered friend is much more insightful than one would ever have anticipated.
All wrapped up in food, humor, sex and soul-searching heart!
I don't know how expected Danny's story to evolve, but I have to say this book took me by surprise- I loved every snark
Tabi Ann
Sep 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Just like all the other stories in this series I could not help but find many scenes where I just laughed my ass off. This was once again a great story from the first page to the last. One of those stories where you don't want to stop reading until you get to the end.

Everyone of these stories has a cute little animal that joins them, but I will not give it away for you. But this one might be one of my favorites though. That and looking for spiders will never have the same meaning again.

Until Nex
Hannah Wooly
Oct 24, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Ronnie and Danny where fascinating. I loved their dynamic and how they came to get closer and form Rent-a-Danny together. It was constant plot twists and heated moments. Ronnie was a strong and no nonsense character and Danny was a joker with a heart of gold. I was gripped from becoming to and loved their family and friends especially Pucker, I was laughing so much at the antics that found themselves in. A fabulous read and I'll deffinatly be reading more in the series and more from these author ...more
Tabi Ann
Sep 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Totally Not What You expect, even better.

Lorena Tucholke
Sep 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Another incredible delivery in this fun series.
Misti Murphy and Tami Lund gave us this amazing story about the only Frost girl, and the carefree Danny, Erin's friend.
This crazy story wil make you laught so much, and even when Danny sometimes apears clueless at the begining he has so much to shere with us, that you will finally get to know him inside out and love him. Ronnie Frost is the perfect match in this crazy adventure of Rent-A-Danny.
And at first I thought Danny was going to be an escor
Sep 09, 2018 rated it really liked it
The Sexy, Bad series always has humor, steam, and romance and wow did this one bring it with a side of drama! Danny's backstory is perfect and explains so much about why he is the way he is. Ronnie shows her soft side and the two together form an amazing interneship and bond. This is probably my favorite of the series because there are so many dynamics to everything that is happening. Wonderfully written and a truly great read. I volunteered to read this book.
Judi
Sep 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Veronica "Ronnie" is serious about her career, only her career. Men are only casual. Danny is the class clown. And always up for a casual romp. But since he met Ronnie all he wants is her. This couple is just what each other needs. They both have baggage, who knew they could be so good together in more ways than one. This story is fun, but also delves into serious issues of self esteem. These characters draw you in and make you want to take this ride with them. And what a fun ride.
Wendy Livingstone
Sep 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Ronnie and Danny were thoroughly entertaining and there are laugh out-loud moments throughout. Add in the various animals which included a foul mouthed bird, and the laughter just goes on and on. These extremely talented duos of authors’ have done an amazing job in penning this story, and I was totally captivated throughout this phenomenal page turner. I cannot wait to read more in this fantastic series, and I highly recommend this novel for all readers who enjoy comedy along the way!
Louise
Sep 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Danny and Ronnie...... Total opposites and long awaited, this book is just as funny and captivating as the others. Danny made me laugh alot while I was reading, but he also has is serious side, that made my heart heart melt. When he comes up with Rent A Danny, I was sucked into this book even further. I had to see what would happen. Ronnie is the best manager ever. My heart was all over the place between these two. I loved this !!!!
Paula
Sep 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Fixing everyone's relationships but your own. When I started this book I thought oh no based on the first few pages. I'm so glad I kept reading because Danny was better than my first impression. Ronnie and Danny's business adventure takes them on a personal one too. I volunteered to read an advanced copy of this book.
Coral Mitchell
What Danny lacks in confidence, he makes up in dirty jokes and sexual innuendos. He likes Ronnie but can't seem to make her understand just how much he likes her. Could be the terrible jokes, his immaturity, or her inability to be honest with her mother. The beginning drug out for me. I voluntarily reviewed a copy of this book.
Debi Kiley
Sep 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Sweet and hot

Danny and Ronnie go into business together after Ronnie quits her design job. Ronnie is not sure if the business is going to work or not. However, after one kiss their attraction grows. Will the business be affected? Will they decide they can work together and be together at the same time since the business is Rent-a-Danny? Quick read no cliffhanger
Sandi
Sep 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I love this series. These books make me laugh so much. I was happy to see Danny and Ronnie get their own story. I have loved these characters when they were in the other books. Can’t wait to see what these two authors cone up with next.
Kelly Fountain
Sep 20, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Aww I loved this and age difference books usually bug me for whatever reason. This one didn’t. I loved the sparks and emotions. I even loved the insecurities they had to battle. Danny and Ronnie were perfect together. A great book!
Stephanie
Sep 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
OMG! I loved Danny's character in the previous book and I fell in love with him all over again in this one. Ronnie is a woman that I totally see myself in and her adventure with Danny was so entertaining. The bird was the icing on the cake.
Melissa Ferryman
Sep 16, 2018 rated it really liked it
Sexy Bad Escort was a fun, quick read. The chemistry between Danny and Ronnie was off the charts even though both were trying to deny. I loved Danny's sense of humor. I found myself laughing out loud several times. And of course, the romance was very steamy!

I volunteered to read a pre-release copy for my honest opinion.
Bobbi
Nov 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Finally, Ronnie's story, long awaited and well worth it. Can you imagine pining after someone for years that just happens to be your manager?
Kay Blake
Sep 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
4.5 stars! I loved Ronnie and Danny together. Two opposites, but still magical on the pages. There were a few laugh out loud moments for me as well which is always a plus.
Carly
Sep 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This may have just become my favourite of the series so far! I literally couldn’t put it down! It’s such a feel good book and is so brilliantly written I love it! Danny is just awesome and he makes me laugh, swoon and want to hug him. Ronnie is an amazing woman she’s got everything! She’s hot, clever and funny but also has her issues. I could carry on for hours talking about what I love about this book but I don’t want to put any spoilers. This is probably the longest review I’ve ever given but ...more
Katherine
Sep 13, 2018
Kaitlyn Geiser
Dec 16, 2018
« previous 1 3 next »

• Sexy Bad Halloween (Sexy Bad #6)
  • Boss's Pet (His Pet, #1-3)
  • Protecting Her Curves: A BBW Military Romance (His Curvy Beauty Book 1)
  • Claiming Her Curves: A Second-Chance BBW Romance (His Curvy Beauty Book 2)
  • Healing Her Curves: A BBW & Doctor Romance (His Curvy Beauty Book 5)
  • Dirty Cute (The Malone Brothers Book 2)
  • Off-Limits: A Brother's Best Friend Romance
  • Filthy Sweet (The Malone Brothers #1)
  • Wild for You (Hot Jocks #6)
  • The One Night Stand Before Christmas (Reindeer Falls, #3)
  • His Curvy Chef (Taking the Leap Book 4)
  • His Curvy Woman (Curved & Desired #1)
  • Sweet Nothings (Sweet Enough to Eat #3)
  • Sweet Spot (Sweet Enough to Eat #6)
  • Sweet Tarte (Sweet Enough to Eat #5)
  • Wrong for Me
  • Crushing on My Neighbor (Lovers' Lane, #2)
  • Stealing the Bride
Misti Murphy is a sadistic b*tch who loves to emotionally torture fictional people. If she did that in real life she’d probably end up in prison or a psych ward so she prefers to create dirty talking alphas and the sexually frustrated women who fall into their beds. And if someone needs to be smacked upside the head before f*cking turns to love then that makes her very happy indeed.

She’s a huge b

Sexy Bad (6 books)
  • Sexy Bad Neighbor (Sexy Bad #1)
  • Sexy Bad Daddy (Sexy Bad Series #2)
  • Sexy Bad Boss (Sexy Bad #3)
  • Sexy Bad Valentine (Sexy Bad #4)
  • Sexy Bad Halloween (Sexy Bad #6)