Start by marking “The Siren's Call (Dark Tides, #4)” as Want to Read:
The Siren's Call (Dark Tides, #4)

The Siren's Call

(Dark Tides #4)

Make a Wish. Listen to Your Heart. End the Devil’s Life…

As the crew reach the shores of England, the power of a wish weighs heavy on Dianna’s shoulders. What should be a simple task snowballs into an endless pit of questions and second guesses as Dianna’s yet to mutter the words that will finally put an end to their formidable journey.

Find her mother before Maria Cobham
Published September 24th 2018 by Guardian Publishing

To ask other readers questions about The Siren's Call, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Siren's Call

Start your review of The Siren's Call (Dark Tides, #4)
Mandie
Sep 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This has been one hell of a series! Absolutely amazing! I am drawn to books about pirates, and this series has been exceptional! I am so in love with Dianna and Henry!!
Naomi Downing
Sep 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great finish to the series, but I still want more! Please give us more.
Having read the whole series I think this was the perfect ending, even though it leaves you wanting more. I found myself laughing out loud at some points and in tears at others. Definitely a must read series!
Arien/Sloan
Sep 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The 4th book in the Dark Tides Series, The Siren's Call is a blow you out of the water type of story in the continuing saga for Dianna - pun intended. Everything is coming together but can she bring it to a close? Will things keep getting in her way and keeping her from everything she loves?
This is a page turning book and has been from the very start. You will love every minute spent reading this series from start to finish. I loved this wave riding sail of a journey through this world of Dark
Natalie
Sep 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
One of the best time traveler series!

I have been awaiting, yet dreading the end of this series. The Dark Tides series has captivated me from the beginning and held my heart through the entire journey!

The storyline in previous books has built up to the suspense of the ending, tying up loose ends all along the way.

We finally get to see where our cast of quirky and lovable characters end up, knowing that they are all getting what they deserve.

As with the other novels in this series, every scene
Ola Adamska
Oct 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reviewed-2018
Great ending to A Great Series That kept me on toes.
Im not usually timetravel reader, but here I fell ..
Hard... for The story.
Dianna is a GREAT female lead. She is strong brave but not irritating. One of The best things In That Series.
Other characters are Also entertaining and will govd you all kind emotions and for sure you will not get bored with them.
Plot was intriguing and every Secret was panelu slowly uncovered during the book. I Would Love to read more in That Series.
Fleisha O'Keefe
Sep 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
FINALLY!

I was so pumped to get the final installment of this series and to finally have all our questions answered.

Candace did a fantastic job of keeping the story alive and flowing with a few twists and turns that fit just right.

This book clued up everything that needed to be, but also left a window open for potential future adventures.

I can't wait to see whats next for Candace, her stories are always fun and full of adventure.
Lixa Santiago
Sep 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book, this whole series is simply amazing. Diana, Henry, Finn, Gus, Lottie and Benjamin became so much more to me than characters in the books. I love a good story, the kind that when you are reading it it completely transports you to that place. You are no longer in the real world and that’s exactly what this series did for me and that’s why the characters became family and I’m sad to see them go. I hope Candance bring them back some day. I would be glad to see them again.
OKbook Hoarder
Sep 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This series is much better then Outlander. Dianna and Henry's story is absolutely AMAZING!! I hope one day it will be turned into a movie series or television show.
I can't believe this is the end of this series but happy that Dianna and Henry get their happily ever after........ Or maybe not... Read to find out!!
Rose
Sep 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Perfect end to a perfect series! The journey of Dianna and Henry was full of adventure that came around full circle. Candance wove an amazing story through the four books that keeps you reading and wanting more. Edit: I was so excited to leave a review that I forgot to mention I received an advance copy for an honest review! And I love Roselyn Wallace, I can really identity with her :)
Laurie Dennison
Aug 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The last and final book?

Well, now what in the bloody hell am I supposed to do? With the series ending and leaving me wanting more, I can only hope that there might be another book in the series. You can’t just leave it there like that!

P.s. I love Finn and want a friend like him and Charlie.
Frederique Gervais
Brooklyn_rene
Nov 25, 2019
Renae Patterson
Sep 16, 2019

• Heir of the Fae (Dragon's Gift: The Dark Fae #2)
  • Beyond The Mountain (Fae's Captive, #4)
  • Bite Of Winter (Fae's Captive, #3)
  • Hector (Outback Shifters #1)
  • Break Me Down (The Breaking Trilogy, #2)
  • Dark Desire (The Dark, #1)
  • Road To Winter (Fae's Captive, #2)
  • Dark Rules (The Dark, #2)
  • Dark Secret (The Dark, #3)
  • His Hostage (Valetti Crime Family #2)
  • Gorgeous Gyno
  • Fallen King (Court of the Sea Fae, #2)
  • Imhotep (Imhotep #1)
  • Mail Order Brides of Spring Water Books 1-3: Christian Historical Romance
  • City of Masks (Stravaganza, #1)
  • The Replacement Chronicles (Replacement Chronicles #1-3)
  • The Lonesome Cowboy’s Abducted Bride
  • City of Stars (Stravaganza, #2)
Bestselling Author and freelance writer/editor, Candace Osmond was born in North York, ON.

She published her first book by the age of 25, the first installment in a Paranormal Romance trilogy to which two others were published with it; The Iron World Series.

Candace is also one of the creative and AVN Award nominated writers for www.sssh.com, an acclaimed Erotic Romance website for women which has

Dark Tides (5 books)
  • The Devil's Heart (Dark Tides, #1)
  • The Pirate Queen (Dark Tides, #2)
  • The Blackened Soul (Dark Tides, #3)
  • The Gilded Stone: A Time Travel Fantasy Romance (Dark Tides Book 5)