Start by marking “Quilter's Ark, a "Print on Demand Edition"” as Want to Read:
Quilter's Ark, a "Print on Demand Edition"

Quilter's Ark, a "Print on Demand Edition"

4.42  ·  Rating details ·  36 Ratings  ·  3 Reviews
Create a menagerie of quilted critters using foundation-pieced block designs! With foundation piecing, you can stitch even the tiniest pieces of these 4"" x 4"" bird and animal blocks with ease and accuracy. Simply trace a design onto your foundation, add oversized pieces of fabric, and sew on the straight lines with your machine! Choose from more than 50 blocks, from pand ...more
Published March 1st 2011 by That Patchwork Place (first published October 1997)

To ask other readers questions about Quilter's Ark, a "Print on Demand Edition", please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Quilter's Ark, a "Print on Demand Edition"

Sandy
Feb 11, 2009 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: i-own-it, crafts
I made the Noah's Ark quilt. It was the first quilt that I ever finished. Not the first one that I started, though. (You crafters know what I mean. LOL) I made it years ago, but it was so cute that I didn't want to use it. I finally gave it to my baby last year.
I love the patterns in this book. If you like to foundation piece, you will like these.
Angela
Dec 15, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: quilting
Adorable blocks set in at least three different quilts. Probably not one to add to my collection but good for inspiration.
Erin
Apr 03, 2012 rated it it was amazing
This book has really cute designs for foundation piecing animals, and the directions are relatively easy to follow! The finished product was spectacular!

Jessica  Back