Start by marking “Four Witches and a Funeral (Wicked Society, #3)” as Want to Read:
Four Witches and a Funeral (Wicked Society, #3)

Four Witches and a Funeral

(Wicked Society #3)

If you’ve ever wished for the power of invisibility, I advise you to rethink your superpower.

Sure, temporary invisibility might be cool. But what if it becomes your normal? Let me tell you, it’s not as fun as it seems. Neither is being a ghost.

I miss kissing. I miss my boyfriend.

If this is eternity, I’d like a refund.

Someone or something powerful is coming. There’s a new
Kindle Edition, 1st Edition, 126 pages
Published November 28th 2018 by Love Spells

To ask other readers questions about Four Witches and a Funeral, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Four Witches and a Funeral

DJ Sakata
Favorite Quotes:

For anyone who has ever wished for the power of invisibility, I advise you to rethink your superpower. Sure, temporary invisibility might be cool. But what if it becomes your normal? Let me tell you, it’s not as fun as it seems. Fellow humans are more than a little gross. There’s a lot more farting and nose picking than I ever thought possible. And please, for the love of typhoid, please wash your hands.

“Careful what you wish for. When I’m one hundred and two, with my boobs tucke
Julie
Dec 02, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
What a surprise to find out that Four Witches and a Funeral by Daisy Prescott would feature ALICE!!! Now – if you are a fan of the series then you know that Alice is the ‘resident ghost’. Alice had captivated me throughout the series, while leaving me laughing and some of her antics. The sassy attitude, snark (if a ghost can have snark), and humorous antics that Alice is known for culminate to give fans of the series one of the best wrap ups to date.

Reading the previous books you are aware that
Danielle Smith
Nov 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Four Witches and a Funeral is the third and final (insert tear here) installment in the Wicked Society series, where we finally get to know everyone’s favorite lovable witch Alice. I loved this story so much that I sat down and read it in three hours and couldn’t put it down until it was done.
It was lovely to learn why Madison is the only member of the group that can see Alice, and I loved reading about how their relationship was cultivated. The way the story went from past to present was als
Nov 29, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Mixed feelings but most of them good.

I was really looking forward to this story as it is part of one of my favorite series from a favorite author. I enjoyed the story overall. I really love these characters and have enjoyed their adventures. That being said, I didn’t like Alice as much as I hoped I would. Perhaps it’s because she died a young woman and didn’t have a long life filled with experiences to shape her mind, but I found her to be immature. Almost, bratty. She was mischievous for sure b
MJ
Shelves: 2018-books
Utterly charming, I think I love this book the best in this Wicked Society series! Told in Alice's POV...yes, Alice the ghost as she is lovingly referred to...we finally get plenty of answers as to the many questions Andrew, Madison, Tate and Sam have had during this summer 'intership'. And I am here to say that Alice is probably one of THE most excellent characters that Daisy Prescott has ever created. Her snarky wit, her sassy attitude. I can see why the love of her life adored her as much as ...more
Nicole
Dec 24, 2018 rated it really liked it
First, I am so glad that the final book in the Wicked Society is about Alice. I fell in love her the minute she was mentioned and I have wanted to know how she became a ghost.

I also love that the book was written her POV, you don't see that often.

It was great to see how Miss Prescott would finish this wonderful series, and she went above and beyond my expectations.

I'm finding it very hard to write this review without any spoilers either from this book or the previous two in the series. And the
Melena Torretta
Dec 01, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2018, arcs
Daisy Prescott's Wicked Society series wraps up with Alice's perspective on events past and present. She made appearances in the first two books, but we learn so much more here. There are scenes repeated, but often with new information and a little back story on Alice.

While I liked the Bewitched series that focused mostly on Andrew and Madison, the Wicked Society books give the reader a chance to get to know the rest of the group better. Sam and Tate are probably my favorite of the couples and A
Elizabeth Clinton
Nov 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Did you ever want to know what a ghost is thinking then you must read Four Witches & A Funeral and you will find out.
This is the final book in The Wicked Society series and everything you need to know will all come together in this final installment but the fun part of it all is you get the POV of Alice who just happens to be a ghost but she will lead Madison, Andrew, Tate & Sam to find the answers.
There will be a lot of funny moments that will have you laughing out loud but there will
Anima
Nov 28, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: fantasy-sci-fi
The Wicked Society is a fun series with young witches and a mystery. The books should be read in order, this one is told from Alice's perspective. Alice is the ghost only Madison can see, she's helping them put pieces together and trying to learn about her death. Most of the story is familiar already but now we get Alice's view and what's really going on. She offers some insight we couldn't have had before and the when story comes together. I received an early copy and wrote this review voluntar ...more
Amber Boyd
Dec 05, 2018 rated it really liked it
Getting Alice’s story was great. Though I admit I was not ready for it to end, and honestly I would have loved a bit more of Alice and Geoffrey together. I loved how quirky Alice was. She was definitely the dynamic four’s ghost guide, and I loved that she referred to them as the Scooby Gang! I do wish that there had been an element that allowed Alice and Madison to communicate more, as I would have loved to see Madison realize that she and Alice had met before. I also would have liked a wrap up ...more
Dec 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
5 stars for the wicked society!

Quinn Fforde
Nov 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This one was my favorite of the series. Alice the ghost has been a really interesting character all along, but it has been hard to understand exactly why she was doing certain things, especially in part 2. This installment in the series has answered all those questions! And there are a couple of really good surprises in here that I can't detail because they are spoilers. I will just say that this is a great way to end the series!
Dec 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Such a wonderful ending to the series of novellas! I love Daisy’s talent in tying all the stories from the wicked society and the charmed series together in an incredible conclusion. This novella focuses on Alice and her past plus progression throughout the stories from the previous books. Alice for the win! She’s such an awesome ghost! I’m sad that the series is over but overall these books are a great read if you love books about a modern day paranormal romance. 5 stars all the way!
Lauren Lascola-Lesczynski
Nov 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I love this series...this last book did not disappoint.
If you ever wonder what goes on in the head of a ghost you must read this!
You a look at the story from Alice's POV...which is amazing by the way. I found out some things from the previous two books that I may have over looked so it was good to get a recap. This series is super fun and whimsical in a way that make me want to read three more books just like it!
Thanks Daisy for giving us this bit fun.
Jamie Speck
Nov 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I love that this is written in the POV of Alice, the ghost. Being a love of ghost stories, I have always wondered what they may be thinking as the story transpires. We get to see the whole story again as told by Alice and of course finally wraps up most of our loose ends. We seem to have a happily ever after all around, but there are a few things that make me hope that Daisy may be bringing us some more of this story down the road.
Karen Komarinski
All is as it should be.

Book 3 Four Witches and a Funeral of the wicked society was the perfect ending to this series even Though I'm sad to say good bye to this cast of characters. All questions are answered and you will find a few surprises along the way. Thank you Daisy Prescott for taking me on this wonderful and Magical Journey.
Sherrie S
Nov 30, 2018 rated it liked it
I was so excited when I realized that this book was from Alice's point of view. I've had so many questions about who she is and how she came to be in the situation she is in. I loved all of these books, and this one is no exception. I have to go back and re-read because in my excitement I seem to have missed some of the wrap ups / answers.
Nov 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book. It might just be my favorite of the series! #TeamAlice

We get to see things from the perspective of our favorite resident ghost, Alice. I’ve enjoyed all the bits of her we’ve gotten in the previous books, but it was awesome to get her for a whole book.

This book answers all your questions and then some. Like whoa! I did not see some of these things coming.

This book is both heartbreaking and heartwarming, and it’s full of Daisy’s brand of humor. This is a series of quick, fun rea
Chrissyvs
Nov 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This was a VERY unique read, if you read the last book..."Someday My Witch Will Come" you were dying to know what Alice the ghost was thinking! This book does just that, we finally find out what Alice was thinking and are able to get to know her & her past!
This series has owned me, I love a good paranormal series & this will always be one of my all time favorites.
Tessa Poffé
Dec 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
If Alice was real she would be my new best friend!!! I love how her mind works, I love how sassy she is. I already loved knowing more about Sam but Alice's book is my favorite! I love how this authors books keep getting better and better even if I don't think it could get better.
Brenda
Nov 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
TEAM ALICE!!
It's safe to say my favorite character is a Ghost!

I loved getting Alice's story, and epically loved it being told from her POV.
Four Witches and a Funeral is a beautiful end to fantastic series.
Samantha Glass
Nov 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A lovely, fitting end to a delightful series. I really enjoyed Alice’s point of view and the movement of the story between present and past. The gentle reminders that magic exists for those who seek it were welcome too, as is the underlying true love at the heart of the tale.
Tessa Poffé
Dec 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Tiffany
Nov 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I've loved this series!!!! This book I think is my favorite, I loved getting a closer look into Alice and discovering her story.
Daisy
Nov 26, 2018 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Four Witches and a Funeral is now available! The Wicked Society Series is now complete!

BOOK 3 - Four Witches and a Funeral

💫 AMAZON US: https://amzn.to/2OXj5ks
💫
Stephanie  Romig
Dec 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing

These book are so much fun. I’m sad that this is the last one. Alice May have been my favorite character out of all of them.
Christina Szczepan-santos
I'm so sad this series is over. I loved it. It was so fun. Team Alice!
Angie Reed
Nov 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Finally we get Alice’s story. I love her personality and cheekiness. She is determined to help Madison, Andrew, Tate and Sam figure things out. Perfect ending to this fun series!
Sarah Pie
Nov 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The perfect ending to this series! I loved seeing some of the events happen from Alice's POV. Especially the graveyard scene - I was in stitches from laughing so hard.

And experiencing her fall in love and both of them heartbroken after her untimely death. Which we found out why and how she died and that tied all of the loose ends together.

I really really loved this series. The characters are so much fun, their love is strong, and they feel like family now. I would love to see more of them in t
Viviana Varona
Nov 27, 2018 rated it really liked it
I received an ARC for an honest opinion.
This was a fun and sweet story. It was a great way to end this series. I definitely recommend this book, this series and this author.
« previous 1 3 next »
Keep in touch with me!

Sign up for my mailing list here (copy and paste this link): http://smarturl.it/daisysignup

Or find me on Twitter (@daisy_prescott), Facebook /daisyprescottauthorpage, or Instagram /daisyprescott.

USA Today Bestselling author Daisy Prescott lives in a real life Stars Hollow in the Boston suburbs with her husband and an indeterminate number of imaginary housegoats. When not wr

Wicked Society (3 books)
  • Get Witch Quick (Wicked Society, #1)
  • Someday my Witch Will Come (Wicked Society, #2)