Start by marking “Clandestine Royal” as Want to Read:
Clandestine Royal

Clandestine Royal

New royal novella from Gigi Thorne.

Luke
Suffering due to sins of the father is typically how it goes, but as the son of a predatory and entitled mother, I’d fallen victim to the consequences of her indiscretions.

Her deathbed confession revealed my darkest secret. At my lowest point, I shared it with the two people I trusted the most.

It proved to be my biggest mistake.

For th
Published August 2018

To ask other readers questions about Clandestine Royal, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Clandestine Royal

*****4.5 STARS*****
{ARC Generously Provided by Author}

We spent years making promises to the other, years he loved me with his every breath. And with one traitorous exhale, I lost that love. I lost my soul. I became a queen.

CLANDESTINE ROYAL is a sinfully steamy erotic novella about two cousins of royal descent who were the best of friends until a beautiful girl came between them and turned their worlds upside down. If you’re looking for a quick fix and you love your royals downright naughty, the
Christy
Aug 30, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2018-four-stars
4 stars!
I was going to take down a kingdom by picking at the cracks.
Alex was my true mark, but Sarafina was my motivation... and the key.
Because the only way to bring down a king is by stealing his queen.

I'm not always one to pick up random novellas, but when one of my favorite authors releases one, you better believe I'm going to read it right away! Clandestine Royal is a story of betrayal, deceit, and true & undying love. I loved the twists and turns and the way the story turned out.
MELISSA *Mel Reader*
Aug 26, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs
4 Eternal Stars!
(ARC provided by author)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Luke & Alex are royal cousins in London. One is groomed to be king, and the other always in his shadow. They grow up best friends, as close as brothers. Then secrets are revealed that change the course of their lives. Luke loses everything that's important to him. The life he envisioned is gone, and he's left feeling bitter and angry. He was betrayed and wants those that wronged him to suffer. He plans to take down the kingdom, and get his revenge.

Sa
Astrid - The Bookish Sweet Tooth
Sep 05, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc

It's no secret that I worship Kate Stewart. She's such a versatile author and one of my all-time favorite novels, DRIVE is written by her. Check it out, if it's not on your TBR let me tell you that you're missing out big time and we can't be friends any longer. Anyhoo, I digress.

There is only so much you can pack into a novella. It'll never have the depth of a full length so kudos to any author who can grab my attention and hold it over the span of 100-150 pages. CLANDESTINE ROYAL unites a coupl
Alba and Her Secrets..♥
4 'Eternal love' Stars!
ARC provided by the author in exchange for an honest review.

I was all over this novella as soon as I realized one of my favorite authors ever had written it. Yes, Kate Stewart has written Clandestine Royal as Gigi Thorne and let me tell you, this royal, angsty and emotional love story is to die for! I don't know how this woman did it but this short story has everything I enjoy in her full lenght novels: complex characters, a couple with lots of chemistry and all kinds of e
Deanna❤Pink Lady❤️
When you need a quick little read between books, this novella packed a lot of punch with sexy and full of feel parts. Being a Royal is always full of complications. This story is of 3 friends who grew up together with friendship and love. But when a secret comes out, everything changes. Secrets that alter history and set Luke, Sarafina and Alex on a sad and lonely path. But real love, eternal love, never dies. Sometimes you have to fight for it and remember.

I look forward to reading more by Gigi
Malene
4.5 Stars
Clandestine Royal by Gigi Thorne - Kate Stewart was one entertaining and delicious quickie of a story. It was fast paced with fabulous characters who had connection and chemistry in spades. Kate Stewart can literally write anything and with Clandestine Royal she intertwines romance and erotica flawlessly.

Luke and Alex are cousins but see themselves as brothers. They share a strong friendship but that gets ruined when greed, power and lust gets in the way. More specifically the title as
Shabby  -BookBistroBlog
Aug 29, 2018 rated it really liked it
Gigi is a pen name for collection of authors writing naughty novellas. This one is by my fave, Kate stewart. A volatile story of spurned love, churning like hot molten lava, burning all who are in its path. Passage of time hardens the hearts like slag on the top, but inside heat is building up, bubbling, ready to explode all over.
"I was going to take down the kingdom by picking at the cracks.
Alex was my True Mark, but Sarafina was my motivation... and the key
Because the only way to bring down
Grey
Aug 28, 2018 rated it really liked it
Fierce, steamy and angsty. Twisty, too. I wanted more! These novellas, you know. I inhale them and then... *pout* they're gone. And me, such a glutton, I wanted more! A fun, super hot read. Expect nothing less than enjoyment from Kate Stewart writing as Gigi Thorne. 3.75 stars.
Claypot_Reads -  Michelle
Shelves: dirty-quickie
I enjoyed this addition to the Gigi Thorne series. Plenty of intrigue in this one to go with the sexy times & even a dash of sadness. This is one seriously complicated set of Royals & they are tied together in a very messy way that leads to plenty of heartbreak.

I received an arc of this book.
Thelma
Aug 27, 2018 rated it really liked it
This was a fast but a very enjoyable read.. It is my first book by Gigi Thorne, this time Kate Stewart is bringing us a story of royal love and stolen crowns..

Serafina is soon to take her place as Queen, she has been in love with Luke since they were just kids, Alex was the best friend they could always dream until life and circumstances change everything in their lives.. friendships will be lost and hearts will be broken.. its a matter of time for all these lies to come to the surface and show
Donna ~ The Romance Cover
Clandestine Royal by Gigi Thorne ~ Kate Stewart
4.5 stars!!!

“Because the only way to bring down a king, is to steal his queen.”

Kate Stewart writing as Gigi Thorne brings the British Monarchy to the table in this erotic novella. Kate Stewart packs all the punches with her sexy scenes, but for a novella, this has a great storyline and delivers a well-crafted plot in a short space of time. Kate Stewart’s trademark angst and emotion are ever present, and this led me to wanting more at the end. I
Carol
Oct 08, 2018 marked it as set-aside-for-now
Returning this one to KU unread. Automatically picked it up to read when I noticed that it was written by Kate Stewart (under another name) but blurb doesn't really appeal to me. Who knows I might pick up again someday and give it a whirl.
Daisy
Aug 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs-for-review
4.5 Eternal Stars

3 words: I LOVED IT!

Perfectly paced quick read novella, it’s sexy with a bit of a twisty turn and a lot of angst. These three characters started out as the three amigos, but betrayal and dishonesty torn them apart. But the love these two had was so much more, it was Eternal!

I highly recommend this book, you’ll read it in one sitting.

ARC graciously provided by the author for an honest review.
Azalia
Aug 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow! This book packed a lot of intense drama. It was a fast read and I loved it. It was well written and I felt for all the characters. All in different ways of course. I loved the plot. This is of story of Love and fighting for it. What will you do for Love and how far will you go. A 5 Star read. Bravo Gigi.
Jeannine
Aug 27, 2018 rated it really liked it
This royal family has all sorts of lies and secrets. Throw in some hot sexy times, a side of betrayal and a dash of drama llama...you got yourself some good times! Not too bad for a quick novella.

It’s really cool that a bunch of authors are writing under one pen name and releasing a weekly quicky. I think that’s pretty clever, especially having themed months. I’ll have to check out the other books!
AJ's book-reMarks
Aug 29, 2018 rated it really liked it
My first book by Gigi Thorne it took some time for me to get into the story line but once I did, it was worth the time. Greed, jealously, and revenge are horrible for a relationships.
 LizLovesBooks
Aug 31, 2018 rated it really liked it
#AShortSexyReadWithAJamPackedStory

4 ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆'s
cupcakes and bookshelves
Shelves: arc
This novella had everything you could need; scandal, rivalry, twists, turns, drama, sass and sexy. And it was super cute in part, such a giggle. A right Royal romp, LOVED IT!!

*ARC kindly given in exchange for an honest review, thank you so much. *
Marissa
Aug 21, 2018 rated it really liked it
Kate Stewart packs all the feelings and angst into this saucy novella. I really loved this one!
Christine (Shh Moms Reading)
Aug 23, 2018 rated it really liked it
A fun, HOT read... I have never read Gigi (pen name for Kate Stewart) before. I will definitely read more. I wish it was a bit longer because I would have loved to know their backstory more—maybe there are prior books? *runs to check on Goodreads*
Julie
Shelves: arc
The quest for the throne knows no bounds. Just ask Luke about the way the crown and all its regality slipped through his fingers. Through no fault of his own, Luke’s succession is overthrown by a deathbed confession by his mother. One that had far more reaching consequences that he could ever have imagined.

Luke spends his days drowning in what should have been. The loss of Sarafina a far greater tragedy than losing his actual throne. The betrayal that Luke’s former love bestowed upon him a knif
Aug 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Teeming with deceit, lies, and betrayal, soon to be heirs to the royal throne; cousins, Luke and Alex are sieged with the demanding expectations put upon them by their lineage.

However, when one cousin betrays the other, the two, once as close as two brothers, become bitter enemies. Trapped between the two men and this unforsaken turmoil, and having been a lifelong friend to both men, is the beautiful and newly appointed Queen, Sarafina.

Heartbreak has kept Sarafina going, after the life-changing
Lozzie
Aug 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Clandestine Royal by Gigi Thorne is delicious novella that will definitely satiate your appetite. This gorgeous novella will dazzle you with delicious Royal drama that you cannot help but get transfixed in.

Firstly, let's talk about the delectable Duke. Luke was a wonderful delicacy full of betrayal from his best friend and the love of his life. Focused on destroying the lives of those who had destroyed his, he never did expect the love for his queen, the beautiful Sarafina to overtake everythin
Joy
Sep 05, 2018 rated it really liked it
As children, Luke and Alex were best friends and cousins, who were as close as brothers.

First in line for the throne, Luke seemed to have it all...the crown and the girl (Sarafina), but when a secret strips Luke of both of his cherished possessions, he begins a downward spiral and becomes determined to get revenge against Alex and Sarafina, the two people in the world he had loved the most, and the only two who knew his secret. Will Luke get his revenge and obtain his place as the king?

This boo
Penny Layne
Aug 31, 2018 rated it really liked it
An interesting royalty read of love, deceit and greed. Luke and Alex were cousins, as close as brothers, and best of friends. With Luke in line for the crown, in walks Sarafina, who quickly becomes the love of his life. But when secrets spill out, Luke loses the throne to Alex; and if that weren't bad enough...Luke loses Fina to Alex and the throne as well.
Luke has lived his life trying to exact his revenge. But one encounter with the queen has made him rethink everything he ever wanted.
Can lov
Melissa Parnell
Sep 16, 2018 rated it really liked it
This was a quick read chocked full of angst and secrets and drama and I loved every minute of it. The twists and turns and the way everything developed was definitely what held me captive reading this novella. I recently discovered Gigi Thorne and I have really enjoyed all of their stories so far in this royal series. Every author has brought something different and fun and I have really enjoyed reading all of them.
Cindy
Sep 01, 2018 rated it really liked it
Clandestine Royal is a love triangle with higher stakes than normal...this one involves the crown. The trio of main characters - Alex, Luke, and Sarafina - have all overcome heartbreak at one time or another, and their lives are now entangled with lies and deceit.

This is a short story that I would love to read as a full blown novel! I received a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review.
Stephanie Osborne
Aug 27, 2018 rated it really liked it
This is a short, hot, drama filled Novella with a good dose of confusion. The H/h and an extra give so many mixed signals and contradictory dialogue, but that’s simply because they are so conflicted themselves. The confusion is actually quite clear... they want to hate each other, and really kinda do, but still can’t get past the chemistry and love.
Fiona Fog
Aug 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: erotic-reads
Scandalous

A right Royal scandal! When both Alex and Luke first glimpse Sarafina that are in awe. But it’s Luke who eventually wins her heart and her love.
Jealousy and a secret destroy and tear these two young lovers apart.

Alex is now king and he has what Luke wants most.

It had everything, drama, scandal and sexytimes.
« previous 1 3 next »
Gigi Thorne is a group of Amazon, USA Today and NYT bestselling authors who came together under one name to write bite-sized romance for the naughty girl.

We will bring you weekly releases in the shape of sexy, irresistible novellas you can devour in one sitting.

Follow us on our social media for giveaways, exclusive news & cover reveals - and be able to choose our future themes!

Like us on Face