Start by marking “Hunter's Edge (The Hunters)” as Want to Read:
Hunter's Edge (The Hunters)

Hunter's Edge (The Hunters )

3.86  ·  Rating details ·  305 Ratings  ·  19 Reviews
Some love can last a lifetime-their love was destined to last longer. Angel's first words to Kel were I'm going to marry you. She was seven at the time. He was eight. And he didn't laugh when she spoke the words. Best friends as children, lovers as young adults, they had an unexplainable bond. Their future looked set. Until the night they were attacked by a creature that c ...more
Published April 28th 2009 by Samhain Publishing (first published 2008)

To ask other readers questions about Hunter's Edge, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Hunter's Edge

Katie(babs)
May 19, 2009 rated it liked it
Kelvin Saunders and Angelica Pierson have known each other since they were eight years old. They have an incredible bond that grows stronger with each year. Kel has wonderful parents, while Angel's mother barely notices her daughter, especially after her father dies in a car accident. Kel is there to help her pick up the pieces, and by the time they are both nineteen, they are boyfriend and girlfriend. Kelvin would love nothing more than to marry Angel because she is his whole life, and Angel fe ...more
Willow Brook
Apr 18, 2010 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: pnr-misc
Shiloh Walker writes interesting, multi-dimensional characters, passionate, touching love stories and heaps misfortunes on her characters with an abandon that can make Lora Leigh look positively sun shiney. Hunter's Edge is no exception. I'm not sure where this falls in the Hunters series but it tells the star crossed (or feral vampire cursed, if you will) story of Angel a human with psychic abilities and Kel, the boy, later the man she loves. One night, Angel is attacked by a feral vampire and ...more
Kaza
Oct 01, 2013 rated it liked it
The chemistry between Kel and Angel was great. The writing was engaging. However, I thought the reasoning behind Kel's choices and actions were ridiculous. He annoyed me.

As a personal preference I also wasn't keen on the idea of Angel ageing through the 12 years and not Kel. It ends up being quite a large gap in their ages.
iDreem2

Series 4.0
Tania
Jan 03, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: shiloh-walker
"Hunter's Edge" by Shiloh Walker. A stand alone book in The Hunters series.

**NOTE** This book should be read in between "Hunter's Salvation" and "Hunter's Need". The main characters are new to the series but the secondary characters in this book have been introduced in the previous books.

I really really liked this book! It was written so differently than all the others. When I say that I mean the storyline is vastly different than anything I've ever read.

It starts out with the main characters, K
Samantha Hopkins
Jul 24, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: paranormal
I absolutely loved this read - although sometimes I could bypass the erotic part and just get to the story but in this case, it is part of what makes the characters stronger. To be able to feel for a character shows just how talented Shiloh Walker is as an author. I've been reading the Hunter series for awhile now and it's my goal to finish each and every one of them - plus all her other series!

Although this could be classified as a standalone novel, it falls before Hunters Fall (#13) and Hunte
Nawnee
Mar 18, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Everyone
I was looking forward to this story having read this series out of order I already heard of this couple and that they had been attacked as teenagers. I was very curious about Angels abilities since there not really mentioned in the other books I read. I loved the whole soulmates since they were human story line, to top it they have a connection since they were children. It was so ahhh romantic. I do wonder how they managed to deny each other for so long that didn't fit for me totally. Otherwise ...more
Leslie
Oct 15, 2009 rated it liked it
Kerry  sullivan
Jun 01, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: erotica
This is a really sad and haunting love story. I spent most of the book reading through tear filled eyes. Angel and Kel are just left broken by the attack and this book is the story of their healing but it is not an easy story to read just because of the emotion that is generated. What a testament to Shiloh Walker's writing.
A.S. Johnson
Jul 06, 2012 rated it liked it
First of her novels I've read. Picked it up randomly as one of my summer reads.
Storyline was good, enjoyable characters, slow pace at first, but picked up after a few chapters, and had a good ending.
Two kids destine to be together have their lives altered by a rogue vampire. After twelve years torn apart, thinking one of them was dead, they are brought back together and find the love never died.
Bridget
Dec 14, 2010 rated it really liked it
Shelves: paranormel
This was a slightly different book from the other hunter series. Kel and Angel have been in love since childhood and planned to spend the rent of their lives together, but a feral vampire had other plans, creating an untenable situation for them. How it is resolved is fairly predictable, but still a good read.
I know some people think that this book isn't as good as it could be because over half the book is them separated and miserable. Well, I'm a huuuge fan of being together from day 1, and I've never liked it when the h/H are separated for any period of time, but in this book, it worked. It didn't bother me at all, and it went by so fast, I highly recommend this book.
Rachel
Apr 18, 2016 rated it it was ok
I read this book expecting a lot of romance but I did not find that. I believe Ms. Walker's writing is intended tours the teens age young adults group. There was suspense but a lot of violence and raw sex but not much of romance. I love paranormal romance stories but this book did not catch my attention!!!!Sorry!!!!
Summer
May 29, 2011 rated it it was amazing
I LOVE SHILOH WALKER'S HUNTER'S BOOKS!!!

This one had me in tears more than once.
Karra
Aug 09, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: ebook
Though the ending was a little abrupt, leaving me with some unanswered questions, I still think this is worthy of 5 stars. And a box of tissues.
Erotic Horizon
Hunter's Edge by Shiloh Walker (no date)
Hope
Jan 19, 2010 rated it it was amazing
this is one of my favorites out of the hunters series. It seemed to go to fast though I read it in two days.
Renay
Betty Purvis
Oct 05, 2017
Clayr Catherall
Aug 26, 2014
What's The Name o...: SOLVED. paranormal werewolf series [s] 5 50 Aug 20, 2015 09:51PM
Shiloh Walker's HUNTER'S NEED Just Released! 1 3 Dec 02, 2009 04:40AM
  • Good Things Come in Threes
  • Dark Elves: Salvation (Dark Elves #3 & #4)
  • Ice and Rain (A Storm for All Seasons, #3 & 4)
  • A Hot Man Is the Best Revenge
  • Cops and Cowboys
  • Lord of the Deep (Horde Wars, #5)
  • Seduced by Darkness (Dark Realm, #2)
  • Wolf Tales 9 (Wolf Tales #9)
  • Animal Attraction (Halle Pumas, #4-5)
  • Doing It the Hard Way
  • Satisfaction Guaranteed
  • Jace (Shadow Wranglers, #3)
  • Secret Thirst
  • Private Places (The Men and Women's Club, #2, The Courtesan Chronicles, #3.5)
  • Devil's Luck (The Disillusionists, #3.5)
  • Hunting Love
  • Embrace the Night (Night #1)
Hello... thanks for swinging by. I don't log into Goodreads much, so if you have questions, please visit my website to email me through my site.
Thank you!

My other me.... J.C. Daniels

Bio...

Shiloh Walker has been writing since she was a kid. She fell in love with vampires with the book Bunnicula and has worked her way up to the more...ah...serious vampire stories. She loves reading and writing anyt
More about Shiloh Walker...

The Hunters (1 - 10 of 13 books)
  • Declan and Tori (The Hunters, #1)
  • Eli and Sarel (The Hunters, #2)
  • Byron and Kit (The Hunters, #3)
  • Jonathan and Lori (The Hunters, #4)
  • Ben and Shadoe (The Hunters, #5)
  • Rafe and Sheila (The Hunters, #6)
  • I'll Be Hunting You (The Hunters, #7)
  • Hunting the Hunter (The Hunters, #8)
  • Heart and Soul (The Hunters, #9-10)
  • Hunter's Salvation (The Hunters, #11)