Start by marking “The Reluctant Time Traveler (Time Travel, #1)” as Want to Read:
The Reluctant Time Traveler (Time Travel, #1)

The Reluctant Time Traveler (Time Travel #1)

3.44  ·  Rating details ·  97 Ratings  ·  12 Reviews
A woman from the 21st century is sold at auction in 17th century England.

CATEGORY: FANTASY. Although a sequel is available, THE RELUCTANT TIME TRAVELER is a stand-alone novel with a DEFINITE CONCLUSION.
Published April 10th 2008 by Violet Hill Press (first published February 15th 2006)

To ask other readers questions about The Reluctant Time Traveler, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Reluctant Time Traveler

Debbie
Apr 30, 2010 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Those trying to fill the void left by finishing all the Outlanders
Recommended to Debbie by: Ellen
Shelves: magic
Really creative , there are people called thraeaders who weave in and out if time to correct problems in the past. but there are many different threads of the same time and place and lots of other exciting and creative twists to the love story of Susan and Justin. Still not the Outlandrers but really good.
Marilyn
Jun 11, 2013 rated it it was ok
I enjoyed the premise of the story but the writing was mediocre and the characters were not well developed. The threads of time were interesting enough to keep me reading and I also HAD to find out how the beginning and end of the story would connect. This book is fun junk food -- not very nourishing but it becomes a guilty pleasure.
Debbie K.
I'm half way through...too much romance...let's get on with the story!!!

It never did come together with much of a story...just a lot of "longing gazes" and touches that make you "shudder"! The best thing about this book was the title...really...isn't that a great title? At least I'll be saving my money because now I won't have to buy the sequel. bah!
RV
Apr 20, 2009 rated it it was amazing
I think this book could best be described as an endearing love story. The hero was appealing to me because he had so much respect for women, especially the heroine.
Bess
Jan 31, 2010 rated it it was amazing
Entertaining paranormal fantasy.
Mindy
Sep 23, 2009 rated it really liked it
Romance/Sci Fi.
Christopher Ramsay
Nov 19, 2016 rated it liked it
A little bit outside of my normal genre of books, but still a nice relaxing read.
Gilahk
Mar 05, 2011 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
It was weird, hard for me to follow the world that the author was setting up, I expected more explanations and lesss gory sex scenes. I haven't decided if I'm going to read the others.
Val
Jun 18, 2013 rated it really liked it
Enjoyed this clever, well-written romance.
Missy
Jun 12, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Fun story! There wasn't much sex in the book, but I loved it anyway! LOL
Darcy
Jun 26, 2013 rated it really liked it
It was one of the strangest time travel books I have read but that is what kept me reading to the end. I'm looking forward the sequel.
Nancy
Jun 04, 2012 rated it it was ok

I love time travel books. It this one skipped around and they used threads of time to travel on so very different and hard to follow with lots of characters
Mindy
Jan 14, 2012
Janine
Jan 02, 2012
Alicia Figueroa
rated it did not like it
Oct 24, 2015
Heather Bache
Jan 25, 2010
« previous 1 3 4 next »

Time Travel (2 books)
  • Lord Justin Sittwell Claims A Wife (Time Travel, #2)