Start by marking “Vow of Honor (Vow, #3)” as Want to Read:
Vow of Honor (Vow, #3)

Vow of Honor

(Vow #3)

I can’t stand Tatum from the second she walks into the room. Everything about her puts me on edge—from her small delicate curves to the smile that she refuses to lose.

There’s nothing she loves more than to piss me off. She’s infused herself in every part of my life, taking away the silence I crave. I’d walk away if I could. If I hadn’t been shot. If I didn’t need physical
300 pages
Published November 28th 2018 by Just Read Books, LLC

To ask other readers questions about Vow of Honor, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Vow of Honor

Start your review of Vow of Honor (Vow, #3)
Bookworm Extraordinaire

description

This one was good, not great, but decent. I had a few issues with it. It was almost like two separate stories. The first 60% was packed with pointless OM stuff. Acrimonious exchanges. Fun banter. The heroine was a pathetic doormat regarding the Patrick situation (which ended up leading nowhere). James was an over the top asshole. And not one of those endearing types of assholes, but just a straight up asshole that pretty much treated Tate like crap for way too long. Which bummed me SO out becau
Island Girl Romance Reads
This series is getting better and better and this one is my favorite. I’ve been dying to read James’ book from the first book and it didn’t disappoint.
This book is so beautiful. I love books where the heroes are brooding and poor James’ childhood broke my heart.
Love Tatum. She was the complete opposite of James, feisty and optimistic. They couldn’t stand each other but they where very much attracted.
Love the suspense and angst and the storyline was very good.
Can’t wait for the next book in this
Catherine Cowles
Since I read Emma Renshaw’s first book, I have been waiting for James’s story. Let me tell you, this brooding, grumpy alpha does not disappoint!

Emma has such a talent for making you care so deeply about the family of characters she's created and Vow Of Honor is no different. I fell in love with Tate within her first few pages, and rooted for her and James the whole way through. But in typical Emma Renshaw fashion, she takes us on a rollercoaster of emotions, twists, and turns before this couple
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
description
This is the first book I have read by Emma Renshaw and I really enjoyed it. I didn’t realize that this was the third book in the Vow Series, but I was able to read it without being lost. I love books with family of friends and this one definitely had that. I really enjoyed the whole group and their dynamic, I would love to go back and read their stories. It’s clear that these characters share a special bond and while I could feel that, I’d love to see they formed.

Tatum and James were like oil an
Becca
Oct 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Holy WOW!!! Definitely, my favorite out of the series to date and each book just gets better and better.

I have loved James from the start and knew that the demons he was battling were going to be big. And he tore me apart. I was just devastated by his past and loved how he was taken down by Tate.

There are a few people I wanted to throat punch (cough... PATRICK) but it helped propel my love of James and Tate together. This is hate to love story that will give you all the emotions.

SO SO GOOD!!! N
Gladys Avilés
Nov 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I'll start with this: This book is a must read!! One of my favorite reads of this year.
I was so excited to read this book! James and Tatum's story was everything! Starting with the gorgeous cover... Perfection!
I completely devoured this book. It was a hell of a story, shocking, sexy, funny, seductive and HOT!!!
This is my first book in the series (Can be read as a standalone), and I can't wait to read the rest.
VOH blew me away with its storyline, its world, everything. Emma Renshaw writes magi
Simona Misevska
Dec 13, 2018 rated it liked it
3 stars
Well, this book is ok but just not my cup of tea. I liked the beginning, the hero was an asshole and the story-plot was more interesting. Then in middle everything starts to go downhill, the hero started to act too sweet and Tate our heroine, i just couldn't connect with her. Like i said is a decent book with good writing but nothing spectacular.
thecrazyreadingblog •booklover knows no ends•
The book was amazing but it is not my favorite book in the series. I was so excited to read James' book but this was not what I expected. The this I hate most in a book is the 'flings'. I really do hate them, in the second book I didn't mind so much because I knew Roman was completely and hopelessly in love with Harper and so was she but would not accept it.
Another thing that bothered me was Patrick(I think that was his name) and Tate's relationship. In the first few chapter she was heartbroken
Bookslover09
Nov 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Definitely my favorite of the Series. I loved James and Tatum they were amazing together, She is all light and that was the perfect combination for James and all the darkness in his life, this book is hot and sexy and I hangover. Thanks Emma ❤️❤️
Emma Renshaw
Oct 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
One week until the cover reveal! There's still time to sign up, bloggers!!

BLOGGER SIGN UP -->

Pre-order now! <3
Amazon ↣ http://smarturl.it/93i4nd
iBooks ↣ http://bit.ly/VOAibooks
B&N ↣ http://bit.ly/VOAbarnes
Kobo ↣ http://bit.ly/VOAkobo
Jenn the Readaholic
Nov 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I’ve adored James since the beginning of this series, and I’m so happy he met his perfect match in Tatum. Tate takes no crap and gives as good as she gets from jump.

James and his past have made him a very closed-off individual, completely out of necessity. He has so much love to give but is always aware of the fact that he needs to be ready to walk away from it all...until Tate. While he’s determined to dislike his new physical therapist, Tate manages to get under his skin in the best way possi
TheGuideToRomanceNovels
NEW TO ME AUTHOR & BOOKS!
I have not read Book #1 & #2 YET! So going based off just reading this book, I can say that it provided enough information to where I still enjoyed and understood it.

James is HOLY MOLY ALPHA & BROODY! My two favorite types! Tatum may seem weak BUT she is STRONG in her own ways! You never know what you will go through in life, I really liked the heroine in here!! Something about her, just maybe it's an understanding maybe it's the character OR BOTH! But if I had to chose
G (heartbooked)
Nov 25, 2018 rated it really liked it

Emma Renshaw writes amazingly. You probably can read anything she writes. James was fun to read about because he was the quiet one of the group of friends. He barely talks but still very present when he's with his friends who have become families and most important people to him. Read this and see how James' friends mess with him regarding Tatum.

Tatum was perfect for James after she let go of the whole delusional bubble she had going regarding her ex... That was a let down for me because Tatum
Grahame Claire
The wait for James was totally worth it. He was a broody, moody, quiet man we met in the first couple of books in the series. We knew he had a past, and no matter how standoffish he was, it was obvious he cared fiercely for his friends.

Getting to know him in Vow of Honor? It was so much more than you could imagine. He's tough, but under that cold exterior is a heart unlike any other. To say we're a little bit in love is an understatement.

Tatum was such a surprise. She was sassy and tough even th
Courtney
Dec 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Hot Jerk Ahead

This is my first book by this author and I absolutely loved it. It has a little of everything in it from a hot jerk alpha hero, to angst, drama, steamy scenes, sweetness, and even some action. I think though out of all of that Tate is my favorite thing about this book because I loved how she didn’t back down when James was being a jerk to her and she loved to get a rise out of him. Also I really enjoyed how James went from being a total jerk to absolutely being totally head over h
Amanda
Nov 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Ok to say I’ve been excited for James’ story in an understatement but this book exceeded all of my expectations. I could not put it down, completely devoured it and have the most epic book hangover now I’m done! I love James. So protective and growly and huge and hot! I. I couldn’t get enough! And Tatum, such a little spitfire, it was fantastic to see her journey from broken emotionally to being strong and confident.

I cannot wait for more of this series! Seriously, Hudson and Kiernan, I need th
☆☆Hannah☆☆
Dec 12, 2018 rated it liked it
This is the only one in the series that I've read so far. I enjoyed it and hope to read more of them. In this one we have James and Tatum. They meet when he needs a physical therapist. Of course it starts off as something that was casual and by the end it was so much more. I liked both the MC's and was happy that they got their HEA. ...more
Lizzie_Loves_Books
Nov 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow just simply wow. Hands down my favourite installment of the series so far.
Amy Dickinson
Dec 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Vow of Honor is the third book in Emma Renshaw's The Vow Series. It follows the characters, James and Tatum. James comes with a past that informs his life, a life that is carefully crafted to avoid serious connections. Part of this comes from being a foster kid. In contrast, Tatum comes from a family where she has felt loved and treasured her whole life. Unfortunately, Tatum's ex-long-time boyfriend has made her feel unworthy of other relationships. She waits for him to figure out if he wants to ...more
Makayla Peacock
Nov 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Emma Renshaw is more than an author; she's an artist. She paints a picture so beautiful, it has the person on the other side yearning to know more. What inspired the work? Will there be more? Are there others like it?

Vow of Honour is an incredible book. In fact, I want to say that it's my favourite so far, which is saying something because the first two blew many other books out of the water. I'll forever be ruined for other romance books. What is it about a hulking man and a fiery redhead that
Jasmina Ceha (bbj Bookmarks by Jasmina)
Wow! What a book! What a story!! Five stars ✮ ✮ ✮ ✮ ✮

It was really beautiful, captivating and addictive story!
I love books where main characters from the very begining, bantering with each other in funny way, trying to deny their feelings. It was real hate-love from the first sight and that’s how Tatum and James story starts.
This has been my first step into the world of Emma Renshaw books.
When I read synopsis of this book, I already knew that I need to read whole story.
Vow of Honor is the third
Meiwilli
Apr 09, 2019 rated it liked it
Finally James' story we've all been waiting for with a few exceptions. First, let me get the negatives out of the way. I couldn't give this review a higher rating because of the terrible editing and careless grammatical issues that plague this series.

James Harris is the most mysterious but prominent character in the Vow series yet we know very little about him, until now. James is the talk, dark and silent type so imagine his chagrin when he meets bubbly, chatty, and full of light Tatum Rothsch
Ashley Jasper
Nov 28, 2018 rated it liked it
Being totally new to Emma Renshaw, I wasn't sure what to expect going into Vow of Honor. For the post part I enjoyed this quasi enemies-to-lovers romance. But it almost felt like a tale of two books. There were a few plot lines that never really took off- even though the characters kept showing up. And then the second half of the book was this crazy, dangerous showdown.

I won't lie, it was Tatum, not James, that was my favorite thing about this book. She was relentless but also tender and kind. T
Amy  Crull
Nov 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
So this isn't a true 5 star rating...more like a 4.5. I wasn't sure about James at first. He comes off as very standoffish and grumpy. He has his group of friends that he can sit back and listen to. He's a quiet wallflower. Tate.. what can I say about her? She's an interesting character. She had everything she ever wanted and then it ended. She didn't realize what a blessing it was until she met James. He opened her eyes and made her see how important she is. She was always the one who went alon ...more
Tee loves Kyle Jacobson
This is the first book in the series that I have read and I am going to be reading book 1&2 because these characters just jumped off the pages into my life and my heart. Man oh man I could not stop reading. I was so captured right from page one by these characters. I could feel the pain in them and I could feel the love between them. Emma hit it spot on and I can't wait to read the next book.

James is one HAF alpha male. He is dark, handsome, moody, and serious and the list can go on because he i
Suzanne
Nov 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Oh I have been waiting for James to get his own story and boy did Renshaw knock it out of the park with this one! The attraction between Tate and James is so evident from the start. James was so resistant and when you learn more about him, I honestly could not blame him whatsoever. He has a troubled past that makes for a rough relationship. But Tate is sassy and loves to grind his gears. Especially when she knows it will get on his nerves. She goes out of her way to make him talk and to make him ...more
Daisy Ramirez
Nov 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
As soon as I read the prologue I knew I was hooked. I knew it would be a roller coaster of emotions. I needed and wanted to know more about James.

James the man who as a child had nothing. He has a wall that only a counted of people have gone past it. He was in foster care bouncing from place to place. He manages to run away and make something of himself but will his dark past stay behind?

Tatum the girl who comes from a happy family that gave her everything. She is heartbroken and only hopes to
Britt The Hatters
Nov 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
You know you’ve officially found an incredible author when they can totally change your opinion and have you looking at things in a new light. I fully admit that starting this book I was a bit disappointed. I super loved James and was over the moon for his book, but I did NOT like Tatum at first. That’s right. I was a total judgey mcjudgerpants and Emma Renshaw put me in my place by making me adore Tatum as much as I adore James by the end of this book.
Needless to say, don’t underestimate how a
Linda
Dec 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I had a feeling when I sat down to read this book that I wasn't going to budge from the couch until I read it from beginning to end and I was right! If you've read the other books of this series, you know James has always been there for everyone else and now it's his turn. I have been looking forward to James's story and it is even better than I could have imagined. I also could never have envisioned a partner as perfect for him as Tatum. Their chemistry is sensational. I love this couple and th ...more
Lauren
Dec 15, 2018 rated it really liked it
I received this book and others in this series as part of an ARC program. This is a great series with really interesting characters and storylines. Although this is part of a series, you could read it as a standalone, but I enjoyed the other books too!! As a fan of the series I am so glad that we finally got to the story focused on James. He has been a bit of a darker character, but you could tell there was so much more there.
As stated, before this is the story of James and Tatum, who meet when
« previous 1 3 next »
Bargain Basement: $50 Amazon Gift Card 1 6 Oct 17, 2018 03:18PM

• Beautifully Broken Life (Sutter Lake, #2)
  • Beautifully Broken Control (Sutter Lake, #4)
  • Perfect Wreckage (Wrecked #2)
  • Wrecked Palace (Wrecked, #3)
  • Beautifully Broken Spirit (Sutter Lake, #3)
  • Beautifully Broken Pieces (Sutter Lake, #1)
  • Reckless Memories (Wrecked, #1)
  • Further To Fall
  • Replay
  • Shielding Jayme (Delta Team Two, #4)
  • Forsaken Trail (Runaway, #4)
  • Dotted Lines (Runaway, #5)
  • The Cabin
  • Mr. Fiancé (Irresistible Bachelors #2)
  • Bossy Grump (Bad Chicago Bosses, #2)
  • Don't Look Back (Texas Justice #3)
  • I Pucking Love You (The Copper Valley Thrusters #5)
  • Master of Control (Gods of Vegas, #5)
Emma loves to write, just don't ask her to write about herself. If she isn't writing, you can find her lost in a book or trying to get her doggo to take a selfie with her. He usually refuses. At the end of the day, you can find Emma at the closest Mexican restaurant eating queso and sipping on a margarita. She lives in Texas with her husband and dog. ...more

Vow (7 books)
  • Vow of Retribution
  • Vow of Atonement (Vow, #2)
  • Vow of Devotion (Vow, #4)
  • Vow of Sacrifice (Vow, #5)
  • Vow of Worth (Vow Series #6)
  • Vow of Justice (Vow Series #7)