Start by marking “Prosecco and Peonies (The Hamiltons, #4)” as Want to Read:
Prosecco and Peonies (The Hamiltons, #4)

Prosecco and Peonies

(The Hamiltons #4)

4.74  ·  Rating details ·  88 Ratings  ·  34 Reviews
A sweet and steamy second chance romance from SJ McCoy.

Marcos and Molly were high school sweethearts; that couple who everyone—including Molly—thought would get married, have babies, and live happily ever after. It didn’t work out that way, though. Marcos returned to Sicily to run his family winery. Molly stayed in Napa to run her family restaurant.

Molly’s done well for h
ebook
Published August 24th 2018 by Xenion, Inc

To ask other readers questions about Prosecco and Peonies, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Prosecco and Peonies

Jessica
Aug 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
S.J. McCoy has done it again! Loved this book #4 in The Hamiltons series. Always so fun to see the happy endings of characters I’ve come to love in previous books. That is my favorite thing this author does - previous characters keep popping in and out of the lives of the current major couple! We never lose track of them and their happily ever afters! I am an absolute sucker for a good series, and S.J. McCoy is a fabulous series writer - and then manages to connect all her series together in the ...more
Hsu Lee
Aug 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I voluntarily offered to review this book with no obligations and my opinions are honest
The characters + storytelling were very captivating
This is a book about 2nd chances.
Marcos just came out of a divorce, and he is trying to take some time to find himself again.
Molly is not sure if she should give Marcos another chance.
Will Molly + Marcos be able to let go of the pat in order to have a future?
Or will they choose to have a future, but not with each other ?
I loved the storytelling + the characte
Karen Lambert-sykes
Aug 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I fell in love with the characters in this book straight away, this is the story of Molly and Marcus who have appeared in past books from the Hamiltons series and it has been worth the wait.

This emotional story tells the tale of how Molly and Marcus childhood sweethearts that have been apart for over 10 years after Marcus moved back to his family business in Sicily. Marcus wrongly thought that he had to marry someone from the same circle that his family ran in which ended in disaster as he stil
Becky Claxon
Aug 27, 2018 rated it really liked it
This is such a sweet second chance story. Marcos and Molly had grown up together and were in love, but Marcos went back to Scilly to work at his parents winery. Molly was running her father’s restaurant called Molly’s and didn’t want to leave. Marcos ended up marrying someone from Italy, but the marriage didn’t last and they divorced. Marcos is back in Napa for his brother Antonio’s wedding and he sees Molly. He never stopped loving her and wants her back. Molly still loves Marcos, but she doesn ...more
Diane Patterson
Awesome Second Chance

I have to say she did it again! I love this series. Yet again the latest book in SJ McCoy’s Hamilton’s series doesn’t disappoint. If you love the idea of second chances, then you will love Marcus and Molly’s story. From high school sweethearts to broken hearts and finally to a second chance for a love that never died. He mess up big time, but since they are back in each others lives he will not give up on their love. She has never stopped loving him. I love how S.J. bring th
Ashley
Aug 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Marcos & Molly - beautiful second chance romance!!!

Marcos needs to redeem himself and find himself after leaving Molly 12 years ago and marrying someone else. He’s now divorced and almost ran the family business into the ground. He’s travelled, learned and grown in the 6 months since the divorce has been final, now he’s ready to face the love of his life, the question is, is she ready to face him.

Molly loves Marcos but he hurt her terribly. When he comes back will she forgive and forget/mov
Wendy Livingstone
Aug 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is the 4th book in this phenomenal series, and is Marcus and Molly’s story. These two used to be high school sweethearts, until life got in the way and Marcus left leaving Molly behind. Now 12 years later Marcus is back, more jaded, and in need to redeem himself and sort his life out before he can work at getting a second chance with Molly. Will Molly forgive / forget though? No spoilers; this is a most definite must read, you will not be disappointed. This is a beautifully written story, w ...more
Laurie Louis
Aug 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing

The latest book in SJ McCoy’s Hamilton’s series does not disappoint. If you are a sucker for second chances, then you will love this book. The story of Marcos and Molly is a perfect example of how everything turns out in the end. There is always a chance.

I love how McCoy continually brings in her lead characters from other books to serve as ancillary characters in the next one. They may not all be related, but they are definitely all “one big extended family”.

I can’t wait to see what happens to
Carolyne Wood
Aug 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I received an ARC copy of this book for an honest review.
Prosecco and Peonies, This is the fourth book in the wonderful Hamilton series and what a great series it’s been.
As with every book SJ McCoy releases there is always a link to other series’ she’s wrote, so you have the chance to catch up and keep in touch with characters and love stories of old.
Marcos and Molly’s book is a lovely story of old lovers who rekindle their relationship many years later, your first love is always the best, but c
Jodi
Loved it!

I just loved Prosecco and Peonies (The Hamiltons Series). I loved Marcos and Molly story!! They are such a great couple. They were in love as teenagers and each thought they had to do for there family but neither found true happiness until they found each other again. They finally got there happy ending! This story just warns your heart. I would recommend this book and the whole Hamiltons Series to everyone!!
Jamie Rhodes
Aug 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loved Molly and Marcos' story. This is a second chance love story. It is part of a series. Could you read it as a stand-alone? Maybe. But, I would suggest reading the entire series. I love that Summer Lake characters that we have come to love made an appearance in the book. The story flowed. No angst. Just a couple trying to get back what they once had. Dual point of view. No cliffhanger.
Beverly
Aug 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A book of giving second chances and perseverance of the love of your life. Marcos and Molly's story is full of heartache and hope. My hope that they can make it through the trauma of their first breakup. I love these two their story will make you read until you have finished the book. I promised I would review this book and I hope everyone has enjoyed it as much as me. SJ is one of my favourite authors and I am so pleased I found her. As always thank you SJ hugs xx
Sharon
Aug 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Worth the wait

Another home run by Ms. McCoy hit this one out of the park and still flying. This series has been delightful from Book 1 and I am sad that it has ended however I do believe we will be seeing more from Napa in the not too distant future. If you have not read any of these books (where have you been ) take the time to treat yourself and make new friends. Five Stars all the way !
C
Aug 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
McCoy has done it again! Was I surprised, NO! This book took a few turns that were surprising... I love McCoy's books, because they are realistic and I can always relate to the characters and/or situations. Have you ever questioned how sweet and steamy can be the same story? Well, it can be done... just read a McCoy book!

Marcos and Molly; It is nice when that second chance happens, and it's right for both people.

I received this book as an ARC; this is my honest review.
Kelley
Aug 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Another great book!

I just discovered Sj McCoy and I've read all of her books. Anxiously awaiting the next release. I loved loved reading this latest one. Second chances are the best. And Marco....yes, please!
Side note...please make the older couples a series instead of novellas.
J M ANSLOW
Aug 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Another glorious romance from S J !

Another addition to the series that started with Summer Lake then Montana and now Nappa Valley! All stand alone but all connected. When you read one you want to read another and then another, they are addictive and this latest one doesn't disappoint.
Marie
Sep 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Molly, owner of Molly's Diner, born raised and still living in Napa. Marco's grew up in Napa - Left for Sicily - always following what he thought people wanted him to follow. Molly still loving Marcos has not dated much over the last years. After Marcos leaves the life he wanders but can Marcos win back his high school sweetheart. Only time will tell.
Sara Heisler
Ann
Aug 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
My favorite book of the series so far! What a great story about getting a second chance at love, growing up and learning what is really important. Marcos and Molly's story has a few surprises but never disappoints. Their chance to correct the mistakes of the past, find each other again in the present and look towards the future encounters a few bumps along the way, but... i couldn't put it down.
Veronica Mostel
Aug 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved it

Wow. I love your book's. They are so amazing. This book was no different. They loved each other forever. Finally getting a second chance. There love was strong enough to overcome anything. Even the unexpected. Great book
Cheryl
Sep 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL ❤❤

So happy that Molly and Marco finally got their HEA. It took some time, forgiveness and of course lots of interference from the family and friends, but they made it. 😍
Tonya Pierce
Aug 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Marcos broke Molly’s heart over a decade ago. Now he’s back to see if he can reclaim the woman who he could never forget and was still in love with. Molly has never forgotten Marcos, how could she forget the love of her life? They had to look toward the future and stop living in the past.
Julia Diaz
Second Chance at love

Marcos and Molly are the perfect couple. When given the chance, they take advantage of being to make a life as couple the second time around. A big surprise awaits them and they couldn't be any happier because of it. Loved this book so much!!💞
Loretta Rogerd
Aug 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Pesscano and Peonies

What can I say SJ you have done it again. I totally enjoyed the story line your characters are wonderful and I love there happy ending inspite of the rocky relationship start. Thanks for many hours of good reading 5 stars excellent
Brandi Sartin lawrence
Aug 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great book! Molly and Marcos are great together the last couple chapters...wow. They really pull on the heartstrings.
Val Lawson
Sep 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Beautiful

Another wonderful story, couldn't put it down. A perfect second chance love story, two hearts that never forgot the other.
Orla
Sep 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved it!!
Robin Geary
Aug 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Another great edition to the Hamiltons are friends from Napa Valley. Loved that Molly finally got her happily ever after with Marco's. Sometimes second chances lead to well deserved happiness.
Carrie LaForge
Aug 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What an awesome second chance romance.
When decisions of one person breaks the heart of both.... life moves on.
Then if the one is lucky you get a chance to say I’m sorry and have that second chance.
Kris
Aug 24, 2018 rated it really liked it
Beautiful, simple, second chance love story. Took a nice side trip to Summer Lake to visit all of our old friends and catch up. Wonderful cast of secondary characters. Good read.
« previous 1 3 next »
Hi, I'm SJ. A coffee addict, lover of chocolate and drinker of good red wines. I'm a lost soul and a hopeless romantic. Reading and writing are necessary parts of who I am. Though perhaps not as necessary as coffee! I can drink coffee without writing, but I can't write without coffee.

I grew up loving romance novels, my first boyfriends were book boyfriends, but life intervened, as it tends to do,

The Hamiltons (4 books)
  • Red Wine and Roses (The Hamiltons, #1)
  • Champagne and Daisies (The Hamiltons, #2)
  • Marsala and Magnolias (The Hamiltons #3)