Start by marking “All I Need” as Want to Read:
All I Need

All I Need

It took me years to get over my fiancé sleeping with another woman. I thought my luck with men had finally turned around until I walked in on my new fiancé with my maid-of-honor.

I’m done with men entirely. I’m definitely old enough to know better than to let that happen to me again. Trust isn’t something I have in me to give… to anyone. At least, not anymore.

Besides, even
Published October 25th 2018

To ask other readers questions about All I Need, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about All I Need

Jenny••Steamy Reads Blog••
Sweet, Swooney, sexy, and so so addicting, this was All I Need. This book had me from the beginning and kept me in tune throughout.

I fell in love with Ellie finding her HEA and finding someone to take care of her heart. She has walked in on the ultimate betrayal and leaves a life she knew to start one with everything new. And that new, begins with a sexy stranger named Walker.

This story is about finding your true happiness, being yourself, and loving the way you want to love and be loved. No ex
Dilek VT
This book was:

- sweet
- boring
- uneventful

*********************************************

At the beginning of the novel, it was promising since it started like fun. The hero and heroine are very sweet. The side characters are all sweet, as well (except for the cheating exes of her).

Then, the hero decides to take things slowly because she is just out of a disaster relationship and he literally takes it slooooooooooooooooooooowly!

In addition to their relationship developing slowly, the general pace
Tasha and Megan Mahoney

Oh my! Lets talk characters. Ellie and Walker may have been All I Need’s main protagonists but The other characters were amazing! I absolutely loved Polly and her warm, caring nature. Willow was a strong, fun and caring sister to Walker and single mum to the ever cheeky Grayson. There were many other characters in the wonderful community that welcome Ellie into their midst.

Who would have guessed that finding her sleazy ex-fiance having naked time with her equally sleazy maid of honour would be a
Syndi
Apr 28, 2019 rated it it was ok
Not a fan. This book have a immature characters, non existing plot/ layer. The story is dry. Chemistry between characters also dry. No character development.

I managed to finish listening to the audio book.

2 stars
Ally.Always.Reads
Sep 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
4.75 Stars

First: WALKER IS MINE!
"I want to kiss her. As in, bend her backwards, change our lives forever with a kiss that leaves us both breathless and aching for more, kiss her."
Hot damn, Walker. You make me melt.
I wish I could share more quotes, but I don't want to give anymore of Walker's words away.

Second: the actual review…
If you've followed me for at least six months, then you've probably seen my reviews for Jennifer Van Wyk's books. I discovered her this year and I knew with the completio
Mandie
Oct 30, 2018 rated it really liked it
What a fun, fun story!! Walker and Ellie are amazing! They just stole my heart! Ellie had been through so much, and wasn’t looking for Walker when he walked right into her life! This was my first read by this author, and it was breathtaking. I enjoyed it.
Joy Novel Thoughts
Oct 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: kindle-unlimited
OH MY GOSH! All I Need was crazy amazing!! I've read a couple other novels by Jennifer Van Wyk, and the were good, but there was just something about All I Need that really set it apart, it a great story and so unlike anything else I have ever read before.

From the beginning, Ellie's story seems a tad cliche, walking in on her fiancee hooking up with the maid of honor, but All I Need is so far from cliche, it took what is a common romance trope put it in a blender and poured it back out in comple
Christina Rhoads
Oct 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Ms. Van Wyk has done it again! She sucked me in from the very first sentence and still won’t let me go even after I’ve finished reading this amazing book!Walker and Ellie were so sweet and spicy but I have to admit that it was really Miss Polly that stole the show. We all need a Miss Polly in our lives! On a more serious note though, I do adore Walker and Ellie’s story. Their love seemed so natural, and you could feel their connection almost right away. I loved seeing some of past characters tha ...more
Dana
Nov 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
When an author can make you swoon, giggle, laugh out loud, cry and so many other emotions just from their words, you know you are reading an amazing book.

Ms. Van Wyk did just that! Ellie and Walker’s story was one that I couldn’t put down. Walker was just swoon-worthy (he has been added to my BFF harem). He was exactly what Ellie needed; this poor girl had been disappointed by so many in her life. When she meets Walker....and can I just say I loved how they met!!!

Throw in some pretty amazing su
Sissy's Romance Book Review
ALL I NEED by Jennifer Van Wyk is the story of Walker and Ellie.
Ellie has been burned before but thought she was headed to her happy ending when she caught her fiancé with her maid of honor...so she took off. Walker came forward to help Ellie and a slow friendship attraction builds up between the two. Ellie not wanting to take a chance on a man again but Walker is making that hard to vow to stick too. Walker to has a lot going on too but their attraction starts to take off.
Really enjoyed this
Taylor R
Nov 06, 2018 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: dnf
DNF at 45%. I was soooo bored and the story was just dragging. It could be so much shorter if the author didn’t write about every little thing the characters did, for instance with this long description below

“Head’s up!” Grayson hollers moments before a sub flies through the air. I catch it easily and walk over to the fridge we keep stocked with drinks and grab a soda then I grab a bag of chips from the box and settle in next to Linda, across from Ellie, and begin eating.

AJ
Oct 27, 2018 rated it really liked it
4 beautifully romantic stars

Another gorgeous read from Jennifer Van Wyk! Sweet, swoony, sexy, and so blessedly functional, this is a gorgeous, angst-free love story with a nice amount of emotion and lots of heart, and such a beautiful read. It’s the reason this woman is an auto-read author for me, I lost myself in the romance of it all and I loved it.

Note - This book does have ties to the rest of Jennifer’s books, set in the same town with cameos from other characters that I have already met an
Zilpha Owens
Oct 20, 2018 rated it really liked it
Such a sweet meet cute especially after the dramatic start to All I Need. Walker McKinstry is a sweet cuddly bear. His hesitation and ease into getting to know Ellie is perfect. He’s kind, caring, loyal and committed to his sister, nephew and vet clinic.

Ellie Cummings has every right to be wary. She’s been burned before, but I love her resilience. She is kind and caring and beautiful inside and out.

The instant attraction but slow build to the relationship is perfect. Getting to know one anothe
Shannon

All I Need is the first book I’ve read by Jennifer Van Wyk and I really enjoyed this small town romance. Every time I read a book set in a small town like Liberty it makes me want to move to one, and it was no different with All I Need. Especially if there’s a Walker McKinstry biding his time, just waiting for me to show up! And not just because of Walker, though, it was the whole town of Liberty- they showed no hesitation in welcoming Ellie as one of their own.

The saying goes, Once Burned, Twic
Jenny B
Oct 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
OMG I Loved this book!!! This is my first book by this author and now a loyal follower after reading this. The character development, the story development had everything I could ever wish for in a read.
Happily Mary After
Oct 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Recommendation appeared on USA Today’s Happy Ever After on October 23, 2018.

I’ve been trying to read more new-to-me authors, and a friend recommended All I Need by Jennifer Van Wyk. I dived right in and quickly found myself glued to this witty, sexy and heartfelt small-town romance that is entertaining as well as emotionally satisfying. Walker and Ellie meet as she’s fleeing her wedding after discovering her fiancé cheating on her, and he’s immediately drawn to her feistiness and quiet vulnerabi
Ang -PNR Book Lover Reviews
Oct 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A.BookNerd.Bookseller&Bibliophile.Blog

Throw in some pretty amazing su
Nikki Costello ***Crazy Cajun Book Addicts Blog***
A great story from Jennifer Van Wyk. I fell in love with Walker and Ellie from the start.

Ellie was a little broken when she first arrived in the small town of Libety after leaving her cheating fiance behind. When she first meets Walker on the side of the road the last thing on her mind is starting a new relationship.
For Walker he feels this intense connection to Ellie and his protective side comes out immediately he takes her under his wing finding her a home and a job but can he break down Elli
Diane (Books and Tequila Blog)
After putting his life on hold to concentrate on helping to raise his nephew, veterinarian, Walker McKinstry finds himself suddenly falling hard and fast for Ellie Cummings.

“She’s mine. Those two words flip over in my head a few times before they settle in my gut. She might not know it yet, but she is. How any man let her go truly boggles my mind. But every single part of her they tried to break, only made her that much stronger. And I plan to make her heart forget every single second she spent
Kaitlyn
Oct 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I’ll be honest, I get sucked into a world authors wrote and I don’t always like leaving them. I like seeing the other characters and their stories. That being said, let’s just say I’m an idiot for that! Because what Ms. Van Wyk just wrote? It’s a freaking masterpiece!!! Ellie, Walker, and the gang just I am soooo in love with them!! So in love! New things are good things, that’s for dang sure!!

Ellie ends up in town after a bad thing happening to her. Walker and his nephew Grayson happen upon he
Pamela
Nov 12, 2018 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: reviewed, kindle
I've read three of this author's books and I've come to one conclusion. They're all the same. Change the names of the H/h and whatever they hell they've gone thru in their past, it's all the same. Same dialogue, same girls' night out getting drunk, stupid antics, flirting, etc., it's all the same. Not to mention, each one goes on and on and on. I've had enough, no more for me.
Avidez Literaria
Oct 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
“The feelings I have for Ellie should freak me out, make me panic. But it’s the opposite. [...] I know something was missing. It’s as if my entire life i’ve been waiting for Ellie to appear and now that she has, I can only hope she’s here to stay.”

Tall, strong, gentle and dedicated to saving the lives of animals. Veterinarian Walker McKinstry was living just another normal day in his life, until he found a furious blonde with a golf club in her hand about to destroy a car. What he did not expect
Vanessa (nessreads)
Oct 20, 2018 rated it really liked it
*I voluntarily read and reviewed an ARC of this book*

4.5 "Baby Goats" Stars

All I Need left me in such a feel good mood. I couldn't stop the smiles from forming on my face. It had me laughing and swooning so hard. It also had that emotional aspect in which tugged at my heartstrings. Oh, and that twist? I definitely did not see coming. I was all around surprised, that's for sure. And Ellie and Walker? Yeah, I couldn't get enough of them.

Ellie has been through a lot. At a young age she's been alon
Ashley
Oct 24, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance, contemporary
I would have to say that this book was more than just your contemporary romance novel about two people who fall in love. It was certainly more of a women's fiction novel about overcoming hardship and heartache.

Ellie, the sweet and sensitive main character, has had her fair share of traumatic relationships. Which stem from her broken and damaging experience with her own parents. She manages to be engaged TWICE in her young life and both engagements ending very sourly.

She finally let's everythin
Kayla Busch
Oct 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Walker and Ellie's story was phenomenal. There is nothing that I love more then a small town romance, with a swoon worthy gentleman, adorable pets and lovable characters that I won't be able to forget. Ellie has had some tough luck when it comes to men and she is ready to start fresh in a new town. What she wasn't expecting was Walker, the swoon worthy local vet in town, who knows how to treat a lady right. From the moment they met, you could feel the sparks flying off the page. However, Walker ...more
Debbie
Oct 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Walker is a hunka hunka burning love! Ellie is the gal you want to go drink margs with. But Miss Polly - well Miss Polly makes you want to move right into her house and also will make you choke on your drink because you never know what is coming out of her mouth! LOVE ME SOME MISS POLLY!!

And then Grayson. I love when an author can write a truly realistic teenage boy! Props for that.

I've read JVW's other books, and didn't even realize at first this was part of that series. Could definitely be a s
Isha Coleman
Oct 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: first-reads
The fire that burns bright in their hearts is nothing compared to the doubts each holds within. Can heartache be overcome by the burning embers of attraction? Van Wyk presses play on an emotion packed tale of lust, love and heartbreak. All I Need is a celebration of love's power to mend a broken heart, even as the pressures of life seek to pull us down. Love cuts both ways. Wyk shows how from the depths of pain can come the footprints to forever.
J.A. DeRouen
Nov 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Ahhhhhh ... All I Need was everything I love about small town romances! This book is a cup of hot chocolate, fuzzy socks, and a pint of my favorite ice cream, all rolled into one. Walker is every single thing I love in a book boyfriend and I need to move into Miss Polly's house right meow. All I Need was sweet, steamy, emotional, and everything I needed (see what I did there haha!). LOVED IT!
Stephanie Rose
Nov 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Jennifer Van Wyk gets better and better! She is the queen of small town romance and ALL the feels!

Walker is the hot book boyfriend I love to read about, and was truly what Ellie deserved after all she'd been through. Excellent writing and all the swoons and heat you could ask for! 5 stars!
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• At First Light (Exclusive Romance, #3)
  • Sunflower Lane (Lonesome Way, #4)
  • Cut Loose (The Sublime, #3)
  • Make Me Yours
  • Wave of Memories (Sons of the Zodiac, #3.5)
  • His Reluctant Cinderella
  • Break the Day (Midnight Breed, #16)
  • Cruel Legacy (Cruel, #3)
  • Maybe This Kiss (Colorado Ice, #0.5)
  • Seducing the Billionaire's Brother
  • Sexual Encounter
  • Unspoken Words (The Unspoken Love Series, #1)
  • All That They Desire (Wardham, #9)
  • Christmas at Evergreen Inn (Jewell Cove, #3.5)
  • Her Man Advantage (Double Overtime, #2)
  • My Life for Yours (Crawford, #3)
  • Back to You (Remington Medical, #1)
  • Finding Home (Brookfield Series #1)
“Last night I wanted to kiss her.
Right now?
I want to kiss her. As in, bend her over backwards, change our lives forever with a kiss that leaves us both breathless and aching for more, kiss her.”
1 likes
“Don’t go matchmaking. You know I’m not looking.”
“Doesn’t matter if you’re looking or not when the right person gets dropped right in your lap.”
1 likes