Start by marking “Rekindled (Circuit Fae, #3.5)” as Want to Read:
Rekindled (Circuit Fae, #3.5)

Rekindled

(Circuit Fae #3.5)

It’s good to be queen. Except when it’s a total disaster.

Syl Skye,newlycrowned Queen of Fair Faerie, would be psyched to be the ruler of her Summer realm, except for two things.

First, her girlfriend Rouen Rivoche became Queen of Dark Faerie, the Winter realm. That would be great except the Winter realm’s always been at war with Summer. By tradition, that makes Rouen Syl’s
Published March 26th 2019 by Firefly Hill Press, LLC

To ask other readers questions about Rekindled, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Rekindled

Start your review of Rekindled (Circuit Fae, #3.5)
Devann
I received an ARC copy of this book from NetGalley

actual rating: 2.5

I'm kind of torn on this one. On the one hand I really enjoyed most of it ...right up until the last chapter. It's cool to see Rouen playing larger shows [although I wish it were in better circumstances] and it's cool to see Syl interacting more with her friends and I liked that the dark fae kids from the other novella played a big part in the plot ...but plot-wise the whole thing was entirely pointless.

I mean I get that
-RadioactiveBookworm-
Mar 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
In Rekindled, the newest novella in the Circuit Fae series, we get to see a first person viewpoint that we've never seen before, Glamma. Throughout the book, we have the usual intertwined Rouen and Syl viewpoints, and this new part really added that extra push that it needed to be different from the other books. This time, Rouen's memory has been wiped by their latest nemesis, the librarian. The only way to bring it back is for Syl to kiss her before the new moon.

Check out my full review here!

On My Kindle BR
Mar 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: onmykindlebr
I received a free copy of this book and opted to share a review.

The witty banter and heart-melting moments are still present, but there is a sense of urgency and underlying gravity in this plot as the two heroines are under pressure to avert disaster. Don't get me wrong, readers will still see glimpses of levity that only Eldredge can execute; however, I think the darker moments in the plot add more depth to the characters and highlight Eldredge's intuitive ability to balance seriousness with
Ankita Singh
Mar 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs, netgalley-books
Being back in the Faerie world with Syl and Rouen felt awesome, though the fact that Rouen couldn't remember anything definitely put a damper on my joy.

Also, the fact that Syl wouldn't kiss Rouen to break up the spell really made me want to chuck things at her—or the author. (Sorry!) I mean, they were already in love, even if Rouen didn't remember it, she could feel it.

Though Rekindled did manage to sweep me away into the tale, just like all its prequels did. It was so much fun to be back in
Jasmine
Feb 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
Rekindled is part of the Circuit Fae series, and it's also a prequel to the upcoming fourth book, Nemesis. If you haven't read any of the previous books in the series, you'll probably want to do that first before tackling Rekindled.

Syl and Rouen, now both queens of their respective Faerie realms, have even more challenges to face in this book. Not only do they still need to try and find a way to fix their kingdoms, but Rouen is currently under a spell that made her forget everything about Syl.
Beth Merlin
Mar 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great book----diverse characters and a truly climactic ending!!!!
Tracy E
Mar 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Once again Ms. Eldredge delivered an emotional rollercoaster, filled with fights, small endearing moments, builds to a thrilling climax, and an emotion-filled denoument.

Ms. Eldredge quite meticulously crafts a story that weaves what many of us love about fantasy, the ordinary facets of reality, and our thirst for love and passion into a story that denies you the easy delivery, and hits you when you least expect it. Favorites from the previous books show up, from Syl's friends to new friends
Renee
Feb 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I read a free copy from Net Galley but have the Nook and Kindle versions preordered (and will get the print edition if/when it releases).

This series owes me many hours of sleep, and this book is no exception. I strongly recommend dedicating a couple hours to read in one sitting because there is honestly no good place to say “ok, I can stop here and come back later.” There is so much tension! (Make sure your device can handle when you will inevitably tighten your grasp while reading.)

If Syl and
Feb 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I'm SO glad I did not skip the novellas! This book picks up right after Inimical, with Euphoria on tour with memory loss. The plot moves really quickly and this book was a lot of fun. I particularly enjoyed a guest appearance from some of our favorite dark fae . . . I don't want to spoil it, but Chuck E Cheese is involved!

Arlene Mullen
Apr 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
So Rouen is under a spell that took her memory. Syl is trying everything she can to help get her memory back. The problem is that she is on a deadline and an evil puca wont let her get close. Some how they need to fix her memory and save their kingdoms before something even worse happens.
So usually these types of books are one side saves, the other side tries but is too weak. Not here. They are 2 bada** women that are tired of people messing with them. Dark and light but love conquers all. I
Dream Read Repeat
May 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This series owes me many hours of sleep, and this book is no exception. I strongly recommend dedicating a couple hours to read in one sitting because there is honestly no good place to say “Okay, I can stop here and come back later.” There is so much tension! (Make sure your device can handle when you will inevitably tighten your grasp while reading.)

If Syl and Rouen’s problems weren’t enough on their own, the dark Fae kids return to help...or cause havoc. Or maybe both. That Chuck E. Cheese
Apr 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Such a FUN novella! Makes me so excited for Nemesis!
Nancy (The Avid Reader)
Rouen Rivoche Queen of Dark Faerie, the Winter realm is under a dark magic spell she can’t remember her girlfriend Syl Skye, Queen of Fair Faerie, Summer realm. Syl only has a few days to break the spell or lose Rouen forever. Syl is a fighter and will never give up on the love of her life. She has fought for her before and won and she will do it again. No one knows the bond between two soul-bound mates.

Syl and her friends have come up with plan after plan to break the spell but each time the
Dani
Sep 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What I LOVE about this series (and this novella is NO exception) is well EVERYTHING! I LOVE the relationship between Syl and Rouen and how hard they fight for their love and for one another in spite of all the obstacles. It is what love should be about! Additionally, in this installment in particular, I got such a kick out of seeing more from Glamma and the dark fae children who wreak mischief and havoc galore. Really, it's Eldredge's writing that always shines so brightly and is what keeps her ...more
Marie Anderson
Oct 02, 2019
Frankie
Oct 25, 2019
Goodreads Librari...: Please update book cover 3 16 Sep 02, 2018 04:41AM

• The Sign of the Serpent (Adventures of Marisol Holmes Book, #2)
  • Scandalous
  • The Sting of Victory (Fallen Gods, #1)
  • Love You S'more (The Campfire Series Book 3)
  • Pas de Deux
  • A Study In Shifters (The Adventures of Marisol Holmes, #1)
  • The Wolf's Consort
  • Umbra (Dimension Drift #2)
  • Extinction of All Children
  • A Soul Reclaimed
  • Stay
  • Wanting Her
  • The Girl in the Glass Box
  • Ivy Aberdeen's Letter to the World
  • Helix
  • Style (The OTP Series #1)
  • Beautiful Dreamer
  • Casting Lacey
The FREE Moribund eSampler is live NOW!

website: https://www.girlyengine.com/
FaceBook: Genevieve Iseult Eldredge - Author
Twitter: @girlyengine
Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/girlyengine/

Join GIE's newsletter at GirlyEngine Press and never miss a release: https://www.girlyengine.com/contact

Raised by witches and dragons in the northern wilds, GIE writes angsty urban fantasy YA

Circuit Fae (5 books)
  • Moribund (Circuit Fae, #1)
  • Ouroboros (Circuit Fae, #2)
  • Inimical (Circuit Fae, #3)
  • Nemesis (Circuit Fae, #4)
  • Eidolon (Circuit Fae, #5)