Start by marking “Falling into Love (Family Found, #1)” as Want to Read:
Falling into Love (Family Found, #1)

Falling into Love

(Family Found #1)

Liam O’Donoughue is happy with his life. He runs V Wilderness Adventures with his best friends, his chosen brothers, and gets to spend his days hiking in the gorgeous Adirondacks. What’s not to love? But when he meets Austin on a hike, he thinks he’s found something he didn’t even know was missing.

Austin Jock is content with his work as a radiology tech and playing bass in
Kindle Edition, 1st edition, 112 pages
Published September 1st 2018 by JMS Books LLC

To ask other readers questions about Falling into Love, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Falling into Love

~✡~Dαni(ela) ♥ ♂♂ love & semi-colons~✡~
I am all about relationship-focused stories, but Falling into Love was perhaps too simple.

Liam and Austin are 30 years old but act younger. Much is made of Liam being a klutz. He's a wilderness guide, but he's constantly tripping, falling, and spraining or breaking something.

This was supposed to be funny, but honestly I was slightly alarmed. If you're going to lead people on a hike through the forest, you need to be more cautious and safety minded. Liam was about the worst wilderness guide eve
Cadiva
Aug 27, 2018 rated it liked it
2.5*

I have to say, this wasn't what I was expecting. it's incredibly light and fluffy and nothing really happens in it other than the relationship.

That's not a bad thing per se, but it just meant the whole book really only had one note to it and nothing to ramp up the tensions or to calm the spirits.

Also I'm not sure whether Austin's pseudo swear words and, expletives were supposed to be funny or cute because, for me, they were just annoying and made him sound like a tween age girl or a white ha
Susan
Aug 24, 2018 rated it it was ok
I requested this ARC because I usually love Nell Iris and Kris T. Bethke, so I was sure a book of them both would be a total winner. And it was not.

The blurb basically mentions all that happens. Liam is a wildlife adventure guide and Austin a radiology tech. They meet, they go on a date, Liam has some weird friends, they have sex, fall in love. Aaaaand, that’s it.

Some short books can set a scene with one sentence. Sometimes I feel like I really know the characters right from the first page. Here
BWT (Belen)
Liam, along with his four (chosen family) brothers run a wilderness tour company. Liam is constantly hurting himself by being very accident prone. He's wound up many times on Austin's imaging table for x-rays at the local Urgent Care.

When Austin goes on one of Liam's trail hikes the two get to know each other a little bit, make a date, and quickly fall head over heels for each other.

Overall this was cute, and I sped through reading it.

I did have some small issues, like the characters being quite
Truuss
Shelves: m-m, 2018
Liam and Austin

Owww how I loved this one. It radiate the strong love of friends who would die for each other.
Five men, friends for life, each with their own characteristics, all five running the V Wilderness Adventures together. Liam is the ‘clumsy’ one, ending up in the hospital more than once for yes another x-ray. And that’s exactly the place where Austin works.
When Austin joins a group for some Wilderness Adventure he can’t believe his eyes when he understands that Liam will lead their group
Amazonaute
Sep 24, 2018 rated it did not like it
Shelves: dnf
I should have read daniela’s Review before I started this one.

There is also the pushy best friend and the agonising about whether to text someone, and then, what to text?

This is an unprofessional professional one (although the profession is hiking). Also, should a hiking company be taking people on hikes in their small area when they know there is a bear that is known to attack people at large? And having a tour guide who keeps running off and getting injured on the job?

I didn’t care about any
Dixiecowgirl
Sep 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Delightful story of falling in love. This was a sweet story of two really good guys who found attraction and love when they least expected it. The writing flowed nicely and the story-line kept me reading cover to cover in one sitting. The supporting characters were awesome!

Liam and Austin were so good together! I enjoyed the character development and there were so many little special things that kept me feeling warm and fuzzy with this story. I loved the attention to detail and how the guys app
Jess A Jaye
Aug 30, 2018 rated it liked it
New to me authors and you never know what you're gonna get with that. But I can say I really enjoyed this one and will definite add these authors to my tbr list in future.
I was drawn in Austin by straight away. He had such a great turn of phrase and inner monologue which made me smile. He's funny, kinda shy, and is guilty of getting inside his own head and allowing himself to feed into his doubts. I liked Liam as well but there was just something about Austin. Liam and Austin's path to a HEA is
Lucy
Sep 04, 2018 rated it liked it
This book is the set up for the series and focuses on one of the five friends who make up a chosen family. Liam, Jackson, Wade, Everett and Drew all bonded over an outdoor trip that ended up in the emergency room for Liam, who happens to be extremely klutzy and accident-prone. These guys are very close and in each other’s business, literally, as they are all co-owners of V Wilderness Adventures. It is at a guided hike with Liam as the guide that Austin and Liam get to meet. Well, that’s sort of ...more
Amy Tasukada
Sep 28, 2018 rated it really liked it
it was cute low conflict story. Good if you want a read with little drama and a feel-good plot.
Angie
Aug 28, 2018 rated it really liked it
I received a copy to read and review for Wicked Reads

I enjoyed this book. It was short and sweet with no drama or angst. My only complaint is Austin would say "fudging" , "poop" and "heck" but then later he would say dick or cock. It made things seem immature to me. I loved Liam and his always upbeat attitude and outlook, I always smiled when he spoke. Austin was shy but when he was with Liam he came alive. Both Liam and Austin are bi but there is no m/f action in this book. I love the secondary
Love Bytes Reviews
Sep 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Reviewed by Kat

I was so excited when I saw a new book out by Kris T. Bethke and a new-to-me author, Nell Iris. I had enjoyed so much Kris’ story about a Hazelnut farmer in my native Oregon. This was a very wise choice for me.

Liam O’Donoughue is a wilderness guide for V Wilderness Adventures, a company that he owns with his four other “brothers”, Jackson, Everett, Drew and Wade. The five men know that you don’t have to be blood related to be brothers. They had forged their own family long ago. L
Tanja
Sep 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Holy spaghetti, this was a good book. It was not sensational or overly dramatic but a good, solid read that left me with a warm, fuzzy feeling in my body and a smile on my face. I was pulled into the story right from the start, and I didn’t put the book down until I was finished. The writing is so pleasant. It flows so smoothly that you just keep on reading and reading. It was funny, sexy, romantic, and I loved the characters.
There is Liam, the always smiling and sunny wilderness guide. Not qui
Megan
Aug 29, 2018 rated it really liked it
3.5 stars rounded up because I didn't feel meh enough about it to round down

An accident-prone ginger and a radiology tech...seems like a match made in medical-visit heaven, right? Well, actually, yeah, you're right. But not like you'd first think. Avery is a sweet and earnest man who finds himself on a hike with the hottie he's been subtly eyeing while x-raying. Liam is just as interested and while their first non-medical office interaction turns into another of Liam's "incidents", it sparks a s
Mari Cardenas ~ Bayou Book Junkie
3.75 Stars!

I liked Austin, the bass player/radiology tech/cook extraordinaire, although to be honest, he was too perfect. It was like he excelled in everything he did and that grated a bit on my nerves. On the contrary, Liam was an accident-prone hiker and excursion guide and really, with as many accidents as he had during the book, I have no clue how Jackson (one of his best friends and co-owner in their hiking expedition business) or Austin didn't just tie him down so he wouldn't hurt himself.
ButtonsMom2003
Sep 07, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: xd-assigned-read
A sexy, good story

I really enjoyed this novella, the first in the Family Found series. Liam and Austin are great together. The story is fun (Liam is a klutz) and sexy and romantic.

Austin doesn't really believe in romantic love but when he meets Liam, in other than a professional setting, the sparks fly. Liam knows almost instantly that he wants Austin but he'll have to work to convince him that they could be a forever couple.

This is a novella length story so there's not a lot of time to develo
Stella ╰☆╮╰☆╮
This novella was quite cute and sweet. A quick and simple reading. I already read these authors in the past and as this time, found their writing well done and smooth. That’s why I picked Falling Into Love and I have to say I spent some interesting hours with the characters.
The plot is nothing special ( and I’m telling this in a good way), the guys are lovely and the romance flows without drama or misunderstandings. I especially liked the idea of developing a series about five best friends so pr
Amy Dufera
Sep 02, 2018 rated it really liked it
A romance that takes place in the Adirondacks? Hell yes, sign me up! Falling Into Love is a fun, adventurous romance by Kris T Bethke and Neil Iris.

Liam, a hiking guide, and Austin, a radiology tech, meet during a hike. The attraction is immediate, and unexpected, as neither man was looking for love.

What follows is the emotional issues that Austin has about Liam. Austin wasn't looking for love and isn't sure he wants it. Thus, he experiences all sorts of self doubt, questioning everything.

As mu
Susana
Aug 30, 2018 rated it it was ok
mw138
Sep 06, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: m-m-romance
This is a pretty cut and dry, yet pleasant story. It has plenty of fluffy moments, the angst is low and the characters are likable. If you're looking for an easy and quick read about two men falling in love, this is the book for you!

I received a copy of this book from the authors and voluntarily provided my honest review.

For more m/m romance reviews, visit Slashsessed.
Dara Nelson
Sep 14, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: for-blog
This book was sweet, light and a nice love story with zero angst or conflict and not a lot of substance. But as a romance , it fit the bill.
Sylvia
Sep 10, 2018 rated it liked it
2.5☆

Cute story .

Elle
Sep 01, 2018 rated it liked it
New to me authors, so I didnt know what to expect. What I got was a well written book, with sweet MCs, no real drama or angst and a pretty straightforward storyline. Austin and Liam worked very well as a couple; Austin is very shy and upbeat, Liam enables him to come out of his shell. I liked both MCs, but if i have one complaint, it was Austin's over use of silly expletives, it very soon wore thin.

I would've liked more background on how Austin and his group of friends came to be, but since this
Duncan Husky
Tammy
Sep 11, 2018
Jenna
Sep 07, 2018
Kris T. Bethke has been a voracious reader for pretty much her entire life and has been writing stories for nearly as long. An avid and prolific daydreamer, she always has a story in her head. She spends most of her free time reading, writing, or knitting/crocheting her latest project. Her biggest desire is to find a way to accomplish all three tasks at one time. A classic muscle car will always t ...more

Family Found (2 books)