Start by marking “Secrets Hidden Below (The Adamson Adventures, #1)” as Want to Read:
Secrets Hidden Below (The Adamson Adventures, #1)

Secrets Hidden Below (The Adamson Adventures, #1)

The Adamson family are set for a surfing holiday in Bali they’ll never forget.

Dad wants to surf all day and Mum wants to shop. Zac is eager to explore a sunken WW11 shipwreck. Luke is keen to cause mischief wherever he goes. Clare on the other hand, just wants to stay out of trouble.

But while building sandcastles on Kuta Beach, the kids unearth a surprising find that drama
Published August 2018 by Elephant Tree Publishing Pty Ltd

To ask other readers questions about Secrets Hidden Below, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Secrets Hidden Below

Start your review of Secrets Hidden Below (The Adamson Adventures, #1)
Amanda - Mrs B's Book Reviews
*https://mrsbbookreviews.wordpress.com
With a map of Bali, a magnifying glass, a volcano, a snake and a tropical background featured on the front cover of Secrets Hidden Below: The Adamson Adventures, this book is sure to get young readers intrigued. The first book in a brand new series, Secrets Hidden Below: The Adamson Adventures promises to deliver an action packed mystery novel, filled with secrets and hidden treasures to discover!

The Adamson family, comprising of Mum, Dad, Zac, Clare and Luk
Ashleigh
Sep 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I adored this book - I'll be writing a longer review on my blog over the weekend, but many thanks to Elephant Tree for sending this to me, I especially enjoyed getting to flex my Indonesian muscles again!
Rosie
Oct 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
5 Star Review for "Secrets Hidden Below," by author Sandra Bennett! This chapter book will leave readers turning the pages for more.
As the Adamson family sets out for a vacation in Bali, it all starts out a bit boring for Luke, Clare, and Zac. Their dad wants to do nothing but surf, and mom, wants to shop for souvenirs. The three siblings spend their hot time on the beach building sandcastles. They wait and wait for their parents to meet back up with them for things promised, such as, snorkelin
Jennifer Leslie
Sep 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This took me back to the golden days of The Famous Five and The Secret Seven adventures. A great little adventure that keeps you guessing and you get to learn a bit of Indonesian along the way!
Violeta Bagia
May 05, 2019 rated it really liked it
I picked this book up from Elephant Tree Publishing at Clunes Booktown festival over the weekend along with another book.
I always like to read a varying range of genres and while I would class this one as a younger ya, I still found in some parts of it, it was overly simplistic to a point when some younger readers might lose interest.
I enjoyed the map, the Indonesian translations on the back and some fun cover art to boot.
The pace is perfect, the dialogue is sometimes a bit hard to relate to,
Melissa
Apr 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
** Thank you to Elephant Tree Publishing for providing a copy of this book **

Imagine the excitement of discovering a secret map in a bottle hidden in the sand while on holiday in Bali! Could it be a map to a hidden pirate treasure? We join siblings Zac, Clare and Luke on an thrilling adventure to locate the treasure. This junior fiction novel is a fun, fast paced and action packed adventure story.

Nikki  Matthews
Oct 24, 2020
Goodreads Librari...: adding a book cover 4 20 Sep 19, 2018 03:54AM

• What Lies Beneath Us
  • Dying for a Living Boxset: The Complete Series Books 1-7
  • Perilous Hunt (Fallen Empire, #7)
  • Ever Strange
  • Relic of Sorrows (Fallen Empire, #4)
  • The Case of the Claymore Diamond (The Math Inspectors #1)
  • Archibald the Naughtiest Elf in the World Goes to the Zoo
  • The Recruit (Cherub, #1)
  • Crescent Rogue (The Crescent Witch Chronicles Book 4)
  • Crescent Legacy (The Crescent Witch Chronicles #3)
  • Tempering Earth (Gathering Water, #2)
  • Demon Born Magic (Ella Grey, #3)
  • Blood Storm Magic (Ella Grey #4)
  • Crescent Prophecy (The Crescent Witch Chronicles #2)
  • Eve (The Eternal Daughter Book 1)
  • The Witch of the Meadows (The Windborne, #1)
  • Aurora Rising (The Aurora Cycle, #1)
  • Drylands
Sandra writes Australian picture books using animals as the characters. They have vivid and beautifully illustrated images with subtle moral lessons that entertain children from 3 to 93!

She is also writing a series of short chapter books for early and reluctant readers that incorporate a mixture of humour and fun science to keep the pages turning. As a former teacher of over 20 odd years Sandra u

News & Interviews