Start by marking “Secrets Hidden Below (The Adamson Adventures, #1)” as Want to Read:
Secrets Hidden Below (The Adamson Adventures, #1)

Secrets Hidden Below (The Adamson Adventures, #1)

The Adamson family are set for a surfing holiday in Bali they’ll never forget.

Dad wants to surf all day and Mum wants to shop. Zac is eager to explore a sunken WW11 shipwreck. Luke is keen to cause mischief wherever he goes. Clare on the other hand, just wants to stay out of trouble.

But while building sandcastles on Kuta Beach, the kids unearth a surprising find that drama
Published August 2018 by Elephant Tree Publishing Pty Ltd

To ask other readers questions about Secrets Hidden Below, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Secrets Hidden Below

Ashleigh
Sep 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I adored this book - I'll be writing a longer review on my blog over the weekend, but many thanks to Elephant Tree for sending this to me, I especially enjoyed getting to flex my Indonesian muscles again!
Rosie
Oct 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
5 Star Review for "Secrets Hidden Below," by author Sandra Bennett! This chapter book will leave readers turning the pages for more.
As the Adamson family sets out for a vacation in Bali, it all starts out a bit boring for Luke, Clare, and Zac. Their dad wants to do nothing but surf, and mom, wants to shop for souvenirs. The three siblings spend their hot time on the beach building sandcastles. They wait and wait for their parents to meet back up with them for things promised, such as, snorkelin
Jennifer Leslie
Sep 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This took me back to the golden days of The Famous Five and The Secret Seven adventures. A great little adventure that keeps you guessing and you get to learn a bit of Indonesian along the way!
Nikki  Matthews
Sep 19, 2018
Bron
Oct 01, 2018
Emily
added it
Dec 04, 2018
Goodreads Librari...: adding a book cover 4 20 Sep 19, 2018 03:54AM
Sandra writes Australian picture books using animals as the characters. They have vivid and beautifully illustrated images with subtle moral lessons that entertain children from 3 to 93!

She is also writing a series of short chapter books for early and reluctant readers that incorporate a mixture of humour and fun science to keep the pages turning. As a former teacher of over 20 odd years Sandra u