Start by marking “Ripley's Revenge: Shallow End Gals, Volume 5 (New Orleans Series)” as Want to Read:
Ripley's Revenge: Shallow End Gals, Volume 5 (New Orleans Series)

Ripley's Revenge: Shallow End Gals, Volume 5 (New Orleans Series)

As the Government brings all of its resources to bear, the most valuable asset isn’t even human, it’s Ripley, a dog. A Catahoula K-9, prowling the streets of New Orleans, hunting for his partner’s killer.

Tourey Waknem, a CIA undercover operative, has been assigned to find the same man but for very different reasons. Tourey has to stop him before he executes a plan that wo
Published August 18th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Ripley's Revenge, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Ripley's Revenge

Kristi Housman Confessions of a YA Reader
While this book can be read as a standalone, I highly recommend picking up the first four books in the series first. There is more character development in those and it really helps you follow the story better.

This was another great addition to the series. It had pretty much non stop action and still had the humor I've come to known by the authors.

And Ripley is actually my dog. That's him on the cover. The authors were able to capture a lot of his personality in the book. For example, he does wa
Ken Glisson
Nov 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Another winner

I love the fast paced, clever in-depth plots . These Nawlens characters are fun and familiar from the other books. It was nice to have gang together again and the angels still in training.
Linda L Foster
Oct 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Voodoo fun

I really enjoyed this book. It was very amusing and the interaction between the man and dog was well done. Very different but a good read.
John McCormick
Mary
Dec 18, 2018
Jenene
Feb 21, 2019
The ‘Shallow End Gals’ name was given to us by the bartender at a local tavern. We sit at the short end of the bar for storytelling and lunch a few times per week. This is where our stories are born and alcohol is not involved. There are now four of us; Teresa Duncan, Vicki Graybosch, Linda McGregor and Kimberly Troutman. On February 27, 2013 our friend and co-author Mary Hale unexpectedly passed. ...more