Start by marking “The Stud (Wild for Her #1)” as Want to Read:
The Stud (Wild for Her #1)

The Stud

(Wild For Her #1)

Lucy McInnes spent her days trying not to stand out. All she needed was to keep her head down, stay out of the way from the addicts she lived with and provide for her little sister. Sounded easy right?
Logan Anderson had spent years building up the horse stud left to him with his parent's deaths. He kept to himself not having time for drama or women. Until her stalks into a
Published September 12th 2018 by Ally Prince Books

To ask other readers questions about The Stud, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Stud

Marnie
Sep 28, 2018 rated it really liked it
A steamy hot and dirty novella that’s Book 1 in the Wild For Her Series.

Hot dirty talking, hard working sexy Stud ranch owner meets sexy little innocent farm hand in this spicy bite size story that might just tickle your fancy.

While this is the first book in the series, it’s the second book of Ally Prince’s that I have read because I picked up The Cowboy, Book 2 before this one. They are each stand-a-lones, but the characters feature in both books.

Since the death of his parents, Logan Anderson h
Sunny Shelly Reads
If you are a fan of instalove stories, The Stud is definitely worth a read. It's not just Logan's horse farm that is full of studs... he's quite the stud himself! The minute he meets Lucy, he's attracted to her... and they fall into bed pretty quickly after that!

This book is a great fluff story; it's not too deep, there isn't much angst, and it's full of sexy with a cute ending. I received and advanced copy and voluntarily left a review.
Cassie Ashford
Sep 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is short, sweet Insta love story. Logan is alpha through and through. He meets Lucy and let's his temper her in the way and judges her wrong. He learns quick what happened and sets out to find her...also where his thief is. He sees Lucy for what she is, which is his. Their instant chemistry has them taking chances most people wouldn't. This is a steamy read with good build up for the next book.
Emily
Sep 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
"The Stud" (Wild For Her Series Book 1) by Ally Prince is a good read. I enjoyed Logan and Lucy's story. This is a hot, quick read. This is a great start to this series. I'm looking forward to seeing what happens next with these characters. Highly recommend to all fans of romance.
Read.Review.Repeat Blog
Sep 13, 2018 rated it really liked it
Insta-love at its finest. Logan and Lucy are perfect for each other. Logan in all of his broodiness calmed down and relaxed and seemed to be a totally different person around Lucy and Lucy didn't seem to be that shy, nervous girl. She blossomed with Logan. Enjoyable story about finding that one even with craziness happening.
Katherine
Sep 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Lucy & Logan

I loved Lucy and Logan’s story. The stud and the trailer park princess. So cute and heartfelt. I’ve already started reading the next one in the series.
Melissa
Oct 24, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Good

3.5 Stars
This story wasn’t too bad I just wish that their was a little more depth between the characters, a little more getting to know one another and a little less sex. I wanted to know what was going to happen to Lucy’s parents and Mont but I am guessing that will happen in Sophie’s book if she gets one.
This is a pretty sexy, insta love/lust, OTT alpha story. It was completely safe.
Karen J Shields
Nov 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Good read

I'm discovering so many wonderful new authors, and Ally Prince is one of them I particularly like. Logan never waffled or second guessed himself like a lot of heroes do
He knew what he wanted and never took his eyes off the prize. He met her head on every time she tried to pull away for whatever reason and pulled her back to him every time. A really strong hero and good story. Naughty and thrilling.
Shontell Walker
Great story

Yes the rating and headline don't match...let me explain. The author has a great intent, the love story is sweet; however is as if the author got lost in diving to word count. The story is rushed in many places and seems to skip or just left out details that should have been there to make the story cohesive. I hate this was the case because otherwise i really enjoyed the story so it is worth the read but didn't want to be misleading in my rating.
Bonnie
Nov 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Super HOT!!! Already started the next one!
Lorrie S Crawford
Nov 10, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Cowboy Takes Girl

Didn't think I would like this one. Logan was very bossy and more than rough around the edges. But the storyline pulled me in. Quick reading.
Melissa W
Feb 19, 2019
deb
Mar 18, 2019

Wild For Her (3 books)
  • The Cowboy (Wild for Her #2)
  • The Wrangler (Wild For Her #3)