Start by marking “A Love Letter from the Girls Who Feel Everything” as Want to Read:
A Love Letter from the Girls Who Feel Everything

A Love Letter from the Girls Who Feel Everything

Bestselling authors Brittainy C. Cherry and Kandi Steiner come together for the first time in an emotional compilation of poetry and prose. Written and collected over the course of more than two years, A Love Letter from the Girls Who Feel Everything is an intimate, honest, and raw assemblage of two women’s feelings in a modern world that often quiets any kind of emotion p ...more
102 pages
Published September 13th 2018

To ask other readers questions about A Love Letter from the Girls Who Feel Everything, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Love Letter from the Girls Who Feel Everything

Start your review of A Love Letter from the Girls Who Feel Everything
Alex ✰ Comets and Comments ✰
"How beautiful it is to be human.
That we can fall asleep drowning in tears and pain but wake to a new sunrise on a new day with a dry face."

description
description

this made my heart ache and i loved every single second.

______________

Poetry and Prose
Modern contemporary poetry happens to be a sweetspot for me. Add in touches of bittersweet understanding of love and life. Then encapsulate the whole anthology with a boost of girl power and you've got yourself a surefire way to make me sing with happiness.

A Love
Christy
Shelves: 2018-four-stars
 photo IMG_1954_zps5tiyftif.png

Brittainy C. Cherry and Kandi Steiner are two favorites of mine. They both have this gorgeous, poetic, and lyrical writing style. So who better to write a book of poetry than these two? I am not normally a huge reader of poems, but I couldn’t pass this one up. I loved how the poems were about different things. Self acceptance, love and romance, heartbreak, it had it all. It make my heart happy and ache at the same time as only these authors can do. Here are a few of my favorites:
It was
Hulya Kara Yuksel
Sep 08, 2018 rated it really liked it
Brittainy and Kandi are both one of my favorite authors! So when I first saw this book I was really, really excited to read it. And I have to confess, I'm not a big fan of poems but still I enjoyed this collection very much. Also I'd love to read more from them. I hope in the future they work together again. :)

*ARC kindly provided by authors in exchange for an honest review. ❤❤❤

I’d rather drown in
a million truths
than breathe in
one
dirty
lie.

Drowning
— B

There doesn’t always have to be a cage
Megan✦❋Steamy Reads Blog❋✦

"Her insecurities were as loud as day,
but his gentle embrace made the noise stay at bay."

When I found out two of my favorite authors were collaborating together to produce a book of poetry and prose, I just had to get on that band wagon. Brittainy C. Cherry and Kandi Steiner both have such a beautiful way with words and I just knew each and every prose was going to be deep, powerful, inspirational, meaningful and it really was; some made me cry, some made me feel inspired, some reall
Kandi Steiner
Aug 20, 2018 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: my-books
★ Pre-order the paperback for $9.99! ➔ https://amzn.to/2Q9qQ7Z

I highly recommend getting the paperback over the eBook! You’ll get the full experience with illustrations and such. 😍

★ Get an email on release day by signing up for my newsletter ➔ bit.ly/NewsletterKS

★ Add to Goodreads ➔ bit.ly/GWFEgoodreads

This is a book of poetry and prose that we have been working on for more than two years now. There's a lot of heartache in these pages, but there's a lot of joy, too. If you love poetry from poets
Sentranced Jem
Sep 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
PSX_20180914_145128

Title: A Love Letter From The Girl Who Feels Everything
Author: Brittainy C. Cherry & Kandi Steiner

~AN ARC WAS KINDLY PROVIDED IN EXCHANGE FOR AN HONEST REVIEW~

Kandi Teaser 2.png

When two your favourite power house contemporary romance authors decide to write something, you know it's going to be magical.

A Love Letter From The Girls Who Feels Everything is PERFECT.
Considering the fact that we live in a world where everything is in constant motion and time is of the essence, where book dragons like you and
Beatrice Masaluñga
Sep 15, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: poetry
Timely I'm still in the mood for poetry books and I finished A Love Letter from the Girls Who Feel Everything in one sitting. Brittainy C. Cherry and Kandi Steiner collaborated for a poetry collection about love, heartbreak, letting go, self-worth and wisdom. I haven't read any books by Ms. Steiner, so it's a good introduction for me but I'm familiar with Ms. Cherry's writing.

I like we're able to distinguish Ms. Cherry and Ms. Steiner's writing as they showcased their fortes. The verses are mel
Pick a Book
English / Português

4 stars

Dear authors,

Thank you for bringing such a beautiful book to us. While reading I felt everything there was between those letters, there was under every meaningful words. Some got to my heart more than others and this kind of words are the best to hear sometimes, even if we think we don't need it. Although everyone feel different, the intensity of it, in every situation, in the end, at the same time, we actually are not that different. We hurt and root for the same thing
Carlene Inspired
GAH. I wrote a pretty little review for this andddd accidently closed my browser window. Of course.

Find this review and others at Carlene Inspired.

Readers of Brittainy C. Cherry and Kandi Steiner know both have a beautiful, lyrical way with words, taking us on journeys filled with emotion that leave you crying in a heap. A Love Letter from the Girls Who Feel Everything is a combination of poetry and prose that touches on love, sadness, loneliness, strength, and heartbreak. I connected with many
Ashley
Sep 06, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2018
4.5 Stars

Individually, these girls who feel everything give us all the feels with their incredible writing. Together, they are an unstoppable duo of encouragement and girl power! I'm not at all knowledgeable about poetry, but I enjoy reading it from time to time from specific authors. For me, this was exactly the type of poetry I enjoy. It was straightforward and to the point, without making me analyze every stanza for hidden meanings. There were powerful chunks of wisdom within the pages of thi
Na
Sep 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is the very first time I've read a whole book of poetry and prose. I had no idea what to expect and certainly wasn't prepared for the feelings that hit me.

(view spoiler)

Two incredibly talented authors came together writing a love letter. To you, to me, to each of us who will read and listen. Showing us that we all feel everything and it's something that's valuable and something that makes
Kathy West
Sep 07, 2018 rated it really liked it
I can honestly say I have never read poetry before and had no clue what I was getting into when I started this book.
Since this is different than any other book reviews....I'm going to put the titles of some of the favorite poems from this book.

Addiction
If Only
Anxiety's Choice
The Human
Lessons Learned
Morning
Pause

I hope you find some poems that speak to you also.
Mimiorphee
Shelves: arc, 2018
With A LETTER FROM THE GIRLS WHO FEEL EVERYTHING, Brittainy C.  Cherry and Kandi Steiner took me on a path I'm not very familial with: poetry.

They explored the feelings of love through sometimes sweet, sometimes bittersweet, always raw letters. I found myself highlighting a lot of them, touched by their profound words and the level of emotions they convey.

I loved the idea behind that collection: to be strong and self-assured enough to express our feelings in a world where doing so means to be
Jeannine Allison

the moment you realize

-K
Shabby  -BookBistroBlog
Sep 06, 2018 rated it really liked it
Beautiful work done by Brittainy and Kandi.
Love me slowly. Breathe me in. Tell me I’m more than all my worst sins. How to Love the Scars —B
They pen their heartache, their pain in prose and poetry with the same potency as their novels. I've been a forever staunch follower of both of them and this book shows a different side of them.
Took me decades back to my youthful times when getting a love note was followed by butterflies in the stomach, smile on my face and dreams in my eyes. I still ha
Dee Montoya
FIVE STARS*****

This book is just wonderful. These two authors created something truly special; a beautiful love letter to all readers. Words that will make you feel loved, cherished, and beautiful.

This is a tiny, but powerful book. I think I'll carry it in my purse forever, because I don't ever see myself getting tired of reading such beautiful poems.

My favorite Poem:

"If only you knew your worth wasn't
determined by the way he moaned as he
tasted your skin."

<3 <3
❤Sana❤
Sep 18, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: poetry-prose
⭐4 stars⭐

"How does the girl who loves openly
survive against the boy
who never allows himself to love at all?"

This was actually my first modern poetry book, and I decided to read it because I knew Brittainy C. Cherry and Kandi Steiner would nail it which they definitely did by the way.

I loved the verses and I really would want to see them in their coming books.
Nadine Wilmschen
Jan 12, 2019 rated it liked it
2.5 rounded up to 3

To make it short: I expected more.

I don't read much poetry and I'm really not an expert, but this was just too much cliché and too little substance for me.

Flo Grugel
Sep 08, 2018 rated it it was ok
Firstly, I want to say that I love Brittainy and Kandi's books so I feel like a horrible person by saying that this book just didn't work for me.
I know that this book is a compilation "Poetry and Prose" but I didn't get any of 'the feels' that I know these authors can deliver.
I felt like it was a highlighted quote or passage from a kindle on each page.
Cynthia
Sep 29, 2019 rated it really liked it
I’ve often read reviews that note how difficult it is to rate a memoir because you’re rating someone’s life experience. I feel similarly about books of poetry. After all, these are fragments of someone else’s heart.

Ultimately, what I’m really rating is my own experience with the book. I’m not a literary critic and my enjoyment isn’t based on how much I find to analyze within the verses. I like poetry that I can feel deep within me. I like words that offer me comfort and take my breath away.

I stu
Brie
Sep 13, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: ccbh-reviewed
"It’s our wish that you found a little piece of yourself within these pages, that your heart ached with a beat of understanding. And maybe — just maybe — you left a little piece of yourself within these pages, too."

A compliation of poetry and proses, A Love Letter from the Girls Who Feel Everything was consequential, significant, and left me feeling appreciative. To find a novel so relatable with it's topics and supporting with it's opening and closing it was like being inducted into our
Quinn's Quippy Quotes
Worth a read even if you're not a fan of poetry.

I'm not much for poetry, but I wanted to try this out. I definitely preferred Brittany's passages more. Although the majority were kind of depressing, I felt that hers had the most optimism. And I prefer optimistic poetry over sadness.
B.B. Easton
Sep 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A Love Letter From the Girls Who Feel Everything showcases the elegant brilliance, delicate vulnerability, and mighty self-worth that all women aspire to embody. I will treasure this gorgeous little paperback, the inspiration it gave me, and all the sticky notes I placed between its pages, forever.
✨Rosé Reads✨
Jun 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: books-read-2020
This was amazing! These poems connected with me so much - I read this collection late at night and some of these actually made me get a little emotional and I don't do that often with books, but certain poems connect with you personally. Brittainy C. Cherry is becoming a favorite of mine and I really need to read something by Kandi Steiner now! I have had her books on my radar, but more so now after reading this! ...more
Giulia
Unpopular Opinion Time 🐸☕️

I personally thought these poems were a bit too cliché and cheesy. And that's not really my style.
Didn't particularly enjoy this collection of poems and was honestly underwhelmed.

Favourite Poem:
How wonderful,
the moment when you realize

Jamie (TheRebelliousReader)
4 stars. I don't gravitate towards modern poetry but this was pretty damn good. Both authors did an amazing job with their poems and I found almost every piece in here to be relatable. I liked the structure and format and I love that it was encouraging people to just feel. You can have emotions, it's okay and showing those emotions doesn't make you weak. I think that's an important message to get across, especially in this day and age where it's considered cool to be "savage" (ughhhh) and cold. ...more
 Charlie  ✰ WLTB Blog ✰
Shelves: 2018

A Love Letter from the Girls Who Feel Everything.
This book is beautiful the poems are about love they are about loss... They are heartwarming they are heartbreaking.
I really enjoyed reading these poems they touch me I will admit a couple made me shed a tear or two but they are so well written and they could be from/ about anyone of us. Not much else I can really say but if you love these two authors and their poems then you will love this book.
I really good book of poems from these two great aut
Courtney
Shelves: arc
As much as I love reading, poems hasn't ever really been a thing for me. But when I saw that Kandi Steiner was co-writing a book with another author, Brittainy C. Cherry (have not read her - don't be upset!), I at least wanted to give it a go.

These poems were beautiful - some touched me more than others. Some spoke to my heart, others spoke to my mind. Some I just loved the poetic flow.

Even if you aren't a fan of poems, I have no doubt that at least a few of these poetic words will touch you in
Heather C
Sep 13, 2018 rated it really liked it
A Love Letter From The Girls Who Feel Everything lives up to it's title. The emotion and power behind each and every poem will strike a cord with someone.

I love that every type of poetry form was captured in this collection that Cherry and Steiner gave us. The ebbs and flow of each one correlated perfectly with the emotion behind them.

This is a simple review because it's a series of poems that you need to experience and feel for yourself. There were so many that I wanted to quote but I couldn'
Sena
Jan 05, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: poetry, 2019
3.5/5 stars. A simple, but emotional volume of poetry. Majority of the first half tugged at my heartstrings, then the remainder was hit or miss for me. Pacing ended up feeling disjointed, since one second I'd be feeling, then the next I'd be flipping page after page unable to find another that'd speak to me similarly.

One of my favorites:
Perhaps it wasn't a mistake,
yet merely a book that needed to
end.

Sometimes the final line
isn't as enchanting as the
opening.

Perhaps - B
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »

• What if we Drown (What If, #1)
  • When We Dream (LOVE NXT, #1)
  • It was always you (Blakely Brüder, #1)
  • Keine Ahnung was für immer ist
  • Truly (In Love #1)
  • New Dreams (Green Valley Love #3)
  • Finding Back to Us (Was auch immer geschieht #1)
  • Aus schwarzem Wasser
  • Don't KISS me (Die Don't Love Me - Reihe, #1.5)
  • BreakAway (BreakAway, #1)
  • Hiding Hurricanes (Fletcher University, #3)
  • Redemption (Cattenach Ranch, #1)
  • Matching Night - Küsst du den Feind? (Matching Night #1)
  • In Harmony
  • Forever Free - San Teresa University (Forever #1)
  • Feeling Close to You (Was auch immer geschieht, #2)
  • Wir sind das Feuer (Redstone, #1)
  • When We Fall (LOVE NXT #2)

News & Interviews

“How wonderful,
the moment when you realize

— K”
2 likes
“Isn’t that the saddest thing of all,
that love wasn’t enough for me?

Enough