Start by marking “Around the world in 575 songs : traditional music from all the world's countries Volume 3” as Want to Read:

Nick Wall has spent over four years gathering traditional music from every country in the world, from Kazakhstan to Kiribati, researching the life and culture of these countries, then weaving the music in with information, stories, and reflections about each country.

Around the World in 575 Songs: Traditional Music from all the World’s Countries is a festival of cultures in
Published September 10th 2018 by Politically correct press

To ask other readers questions about Around the world in 575 songs , please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Around the world in 575 songs

ZaraS  *book reviewer
This book is one of a set of four books which traces the import role that traditional music to a peoples’ culture, life, and understanding of who they are as a people.

This book started off as one big book but Wall soon realised that it would be better to separate them into four individual volumes. Each volume covers a different area of the world and goes into great detail about how the music for the country came about and it’s importance. When I first started reading this I approached it more l
Sebanti
Aug 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Volume 3 - Asia and Oceania
This one covers Countries of Asia and Oceania, such as Australia...
Check out the link below for full review
S. Rowling
Feb 11, 2019
Wenshan
Apr 13, 2019
Valdine Ciwko
Aug 10, 2019
1 follower
I was a music blogger who loved compiling lists and sharing music. There was usually a sense of purpose to my lists: I didn’t want to replicate what other bloggers were doing, I wanted to open people’s eyes to new musical horizons.

So it was perhaps inevitable that one day I’d end up working on a grand world music list. But when in 2013 I hit on the idea of collecting songs from every country in th