Start by marking “Beverley Green: Sasquatch Hunter (Beverley Green Adventures #1)” as Want to Read:
Beverley Green: Sasquatch Hunter (Beverley Green Adventures #1)

Beverley Green: Sasquatch Hunter

(Beverley Green Adventures #1)

"I enjoyed reading it, and found it entertaining and often imaginative." -- Francis Coppola, Film Director
What do you do when you’ve had enough of the big city and want to simplify your life?
You move back home to Oklahoma and head straight for small-town life in charming Guthrie.

That’s just what Beverley Green does. Only it doesn’t uncomplicate her life – it just compli
Published September 4th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Beverley Green, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Beverley Green

Start your review of Beverley Green: Sasquatch Hunter (Beverley Green Adventures #1)
Andrea Neil
Sep 04, 2018 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
BEST BOOK EVER! Okay, I have to say that, I wrote it. How about "HER BEST BOOK TO DATE" - is that better?
This is a humorous book about a woman returning to her Oklahoma roots, while trying to make peace with a childhood fear of Bigfoot. The struggle is real.
I hope you enjoy it.
Alan Bates
Sep 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: kindle-mine
This novel is about Beverly Green a native Okie who made her mark in New York City and returns to Oklahoma to kind of slow down a little bit and get back to her roots and chill out a little bit.

Chickens play a prominent part of the story. Especially one chicken with an attitude.
So she moves to Guthrie, Oklahoma, the former state capitol (and still brooding about it) about an hour north of Oklahoma City. She opens a small bookstore but this being the gig economy and all she also gets.a newspaper
Breann
Aug 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Bigfoot gave this book 5 stars

I think Bigfoot gave it five stars. Either that or he/she/they might just have been silently judging us all from their invisible perch deep in the wilderness. Hard to say.

I’m not saying Clan Squatch doesn’t exist. I’m just saying that definitive proof hasn’t been found in any of the years since we developed technology that can locate evidence of water on planetary bodies millions of miles away. Sometimes facts have no correlation. Sometimes they do.

Now that I’ve e
Danielle Butler
Jan 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was such a fun read! Beverley Green's world is filled with cranky chickens, quirky small-town characters, cute guys, great coffee, and a maybe-not-so-mythical-Bigfoot. Beverley just moved home from the big city and, desperate for fresh eggs, is trying her hand at urban animal husbandry in her hometown of Guthrie, Oklahoma. But poultry is the least of her troubles when she gets assigned a Sasquatch story that sets her on the adventure she wasn't even looking for. Andrea C. Neil's first insta ...more
Paul Villamil
Nov 25, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I thoroughly enjoyed dropping into the life of Beverley Green. A first person narrative that’s easy to read. I look forward to seeing what’s next…Chupacabra…pet squirrel?
Cynthia Campbell
Oct 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I loved this tale of starting over and facing fears. Beverly is endearing and funny.
S Darby
Jul 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
My goodness!! Technology is interesting!
So I tried to rate Andrea aka Ace Writes with 5 Stars and messed up and left a 1 Star....WTF?!?

Anyhow, grateful a bit of time away from the screen AND a bigger screen (mini iPad versus 5C iPhone.....I know what you’re thinking....those still EXIST???), so I was able to research and fix!

I love the story of Beverley Green, but more than that I just love any writing by Andrea Neil...her blog, emails, funny & thought provoking Facebook responses....mostly enj
Femke
Oct 24, 2020 rated it it was ok
Shelves: gelezen-2020
The cover was cuter than the story itself. The story was ok, quite predictable but the sasquatch part was ridiculous. It also felt slow at the beginning, nothing happened and then the last 20% all of the things happened.
Stephanie Loftus
Nov 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Witty, funny and so relatable. I enjoyed the book so much that I limited myself to 1 or 2 chapters a day. I didn't want the happiness to end too soon. I'm so glad the adventure series will continue. Andrea - stop procrastinating and give us more of Beverly Green!
jan  harris
Mar 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Great Sunday read. Enjoyed reading about Beverley fears and how she was dealing with them. Looking forward to next book.
Erika Baughn
Jan 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
So cute! I loved it, especially since I am from Oklahoma!
Karen
Aug 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Fun read! Especially for us Okies.
Lj Ducharme
Sep 19, 2020 rated it it was ok
I have to honest here, I struggled through this book. Too many words to describe unnecessary situations. Four paragraphs to describe food falling from her sandwich on to her Kindle!? Seriously? And then another couple of paragraphs to describe her embarrassment turning to anger to be seen with said food in front of the handsome guy. Really? And he pretty much didn't say anything except offer a napkin and walk away.

I really really wanted to like this one. But don't take my word for any of this. I
Annette Aguilar
Sep 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Bigfoot? Hell no!

A fun, refreshing,entertaining adventure. Midlife crisis or not moving hone seemed right, maybe not home with the parents but close. Unbelievable or not finding Bigfoot, nope not happening! My boss is kidding, what’s wrong with these people. Am I the only person who thinks they are loony toons! Did I just see Bigfoot?? Guess you will have to read and see!!!
Kate
Sep 19, 2020 rated it it was ok
Shelves: chick-lit
It was a bit of a slog to read this one - long winded at times and when you get down to it not all that interesting. I never felt the author was all that invested in either proving or disproving there as a Sasquatch in the area and without that it was just another small town girl heads back home after living in the big city plot.
Debbie
I rate this book as middling-good. I feel like I could come to like the MC. The woman's power of procrastination is stellar, and I'm totally on-board with that. I'm going to try book 2 and see how the relationships, friendships, community mature with time.
Mary Roya
Sep 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Beverly and Bigfoot

Beverly is differently a woman that questions every thing. Her inter thoughts was long. The story is fun. I liked that there is a Bigfoot sighting. I loved how she comes to terms living in a small town.
Avis Dillon
Sep 11, 2020 rated it did not like it
Might be a good story...but I can't stand reading first person novels.
Tess Ailshire
Sep 12, 2020 rated it liked it
An okay story, but really just the beginning. She's not a Sasquatch Hunter here; she's a reporter with a libido and with her mind made up. Perhaps further entries in the series would develop the character, but I'm not going to stick around to see.
zoe alimeri
Oct 11, 2020
Toni
Oct 24, 2020
« previous 1 3 next »

• Up in Smoke (Glock Grannies #1)
  • Down on Her Luck: Alaina's Story (What's Luck Got To Do With It #2)
  • Knocking Boots
  • The Perfectly Proper Paranormal Museum (Perfectly Proper Paranormal Museum #1)
  • Murder on the Sugarland Express (Southern Ghost Hunter Mysteries, #6)
  • Maggie's Way (Montana Bound, #1)
  • After Me (Kate Sawyer #1)
  • Justified (Madison Knight, #2)
  • Neighbors Like That (A Love Like This, #1)
  • Miss Spelled (The Kitchen Witch, #1)
  • Too Many Crooks Spoil the Plot (A Ditie Brown Mystery #1)
  • Witches' Brew (Witches and Wine, #1)
  • Kitty Valentine Dates a Billionaire
  • Montana Mail Order Brides Box Set: Books 7 - 9
  • His Christmas Wish (Mountain Rescue Romance, #1)
  • The Kingdom of Dog
  • In Dog We Trust (Golden Retriever Mystery #1)
  • Love to Prove You Wrong (Old Pine Cove, #2)

Beverley Green Adventures (5 books)
  • Beverley Green's First Territorial Christmas (Beverley Green Adventures #2)
  • Beverley Green Finds True North (Beverley Green Adventures #3)
  • Beverley Green Comes Home (Beverley Green Adventures #4)
  • The Guthrie Short Stories (Beverley Green Adventures #5)