Start by marking “There's an Alien in Your Book” as Want to Read:
There's an Alien in Your Book

There's an Alien in Your Book

Tom Fletcher and Greg Abbott have created a new interactive adventure, this time featuring an adorable alien who has crash-landed in YOUR book!

You'll have to help Alien back up into space, because aliens don't belong on Earth . . . do they?

This sequel to bestsellers There's a Monster in Your Book and There's a Dragon in Your Book is packed full of interactive fun, with a
Published May 16th 2019 by Puffin

To ask other readers questions about There's an Alien in Your Book, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about There's an Alien in Your Book

Start your review of There's an Alien in Your Book
Alyce Hunt
Sep 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I would rate There's an Alien in Your Book higher than five stars if it was possible, as I gave There's a Monster in Your Book five stars and I enjoyed this one even more.
It's just so cute; it gets parents and children involved, it gets the little ones really excited because of the antics of the alien as he crash lands in the book and needs our help to get home, and there's even a cameo from the Monster!
Lisa
Jan 20, 2020 rated it really liked it
My boys love books they can interact with and this one has plenty of that. Poor alien crash lands and breaks his ship, hes told he can't stay here as hes different but then the book goes on to discover that actually everything on planet earth is different so maybe alien will do just fine. My boys love the range of emotions they go through from feeling sorry for alien to utter delight that he has a friend come and help him out. Perfect book for a family bedtime read.
David  Ballard
Jul 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I haven't read the previous entries into this series, however they should be fun if this one is anything to go by. It uses a clever concept which uses the physical book itself as an 'interactive' story device. The reader is encouraged to partake in various actions to help the titular alien who has crash landed inside the book. The illustrations are bright, characterful and nicely done. Overall it's definitely a parent and child bonding book the kids will love.
Angel McGregor
Mar 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely adore these books - as an adult, and for a child... I love the interaction, the humour and -the flow of writing! A must-have collection for any young child and a must-read for just about anyone!
E
May 20, 2019 rated it really liked it
It was quite sweet, I cant lie. ...more
Sarah Petrie
Jul 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
My 5 year old loves this story, lots of interaction.
Leslie
Feb 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Super fun book for Story Time!
Hollie
Feb 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Such a lovely and imaginative book! I absolutely love the Tom fletcher books!
Sylwia
Nov 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: children-s
My two year old daughter absolutely loves this book! We got this one from the library so have to return it. But I will be buying a copy of it because she wants me to read it to her all the time.
Tinker
Oct 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: kuvakirjat
That was so cute. I love these interactive picture books.
Amy (Lost in a Good Book)
Oct 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: picture-books
This review was published on Lost in a Good Book

What I love about Fletchers books is how interactive they are. They require you to blow on pages, turn the book upside down, or pretend to draw on the pages. This time an alien has crashed into our book and we have to help him get home.

I love how the narration openly speaks to the reader and asks them to participate. It makes the alien into a real creature who is tampering and having consequences in and on the book itself. The text moves and
Victoria Harding
Nov 25, 2019
Charlotte Earl
Oct 02, 2019
Menni
rated it did not like it
Aug 16, 2019

• Supertato Veggies in the Valley of Doom
  • The Lion Inside
  • Where's My Mom?
  • Tad
  • What Does an Anteater Eat?
  • No More Naps!: A Story for When You're Wide-Awake and Definitely NOT Tired
  • The Worrysaurus
  • The Bumblebear
  • Interstellar Cinderella
  • Frog on a Log?
  • Oi Cat! (Oi Frog and Friends)
  • Shake the Tree!
Tom Fletcher is an English singer-songwriter, guitarist, and children's author.

News & Interviews