Start by marking “My Pulse” as Want to Read:
My Pulse

My Pulse

(Town of Broward #1)

For single mom Tristan Maddox, moving to the small town of Broward, Georgia is the opportunity she needs to provide her daughter with a better life. A bigger house where they can each have their own bedroom, a backyard to play in, a place where they can put down roots and be part of a community, are all part of the reason she chose Broward as their new home. Nowhere on tha ...more
Published November 26th 2019

To ask other readers questions about My Pulse, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about My Pulse

Start your review of My Pulse
Claire Cronin
Feb 28, 2020 rated it really liked it
My first read by this author and it took me a little by surprise at just how much I enjoyed this!! If you love a small town romance / single parent trope then this comes highly recommended!

Tristan moves from DC to the small town of Broward with her 3 yr old daughter in an effort to make a real go of their lives together due to a relation trying to step in and interfere in their lives. It's a big step but she is determined to do everything she can for her daughter..... her own bedroom, a backyard
Demetra | Demi Reads
Apr 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs, e-books
I went into this book believing it would be another single parent romance, but it was wrong. The book was so much more. I’ve seen many 3-star reviews, but I couldn’t give it less than 5 stars; I liked it too much! This was my first book from the author.

Tristan moved from DC with her 3 years old daughter Stella. This move is supposed to be their fresh start and an opportunity for Tristan to give her little girl a better life. What she didn’t anticipated was Owen Callahanger, her next-door neighbo
Kelly-Jo Sweeney
Apr 08, 2020 rated it really liked it
My Pulse is a romance with a hint of a suspense element to it. When Tristan moves away from the city to a small town, she finds that it's not just a new life that's waiting for her. From the moment that Owen Gallahanger sets eyes on her, he knows that she's the woman for him. There is a story in their family that when they meet their one, they always know instantly. Owen has always dismissed this idea, but as soon as he sees Tristan he knows that she's it for him.
I got a little bit confused at t
Sharon
Feb 26, 2020 rated it really liked it
Owen Gallahanger’s family legend has come through. He is brought face to face with his destiny… his mo chuisle mo chori (my pulse of my heart). Her name is Tristan Maddox and she has moved to Georgia from D.C. to get away from her daughter, Stella’s formidable and demanding grandmother. Little does Tristan know that Owen Gallahanger, his dog, Huck, and his wonderful family would find a place in her and Stella’s hearts.

I love this romantic story filled with a sexy chief of police, a strong and ca
Dee
Dec 13, 2019 rated it liked it
This review was originally posted on my review blog Deanna Reads Books
This book was a fun small-town romance, but it had a couple things that just didn't totally work for me. One, I HATE love triangles. Like so much! There's not really much of a love triangle, but Owen breaks it off with a girl he was casually seeing like the day after he meets Tristan. And the girl can't take the hint. It kind of annoyed me and had me not liking the book as much. It added drama that I really didn't want.

I did
Valeen Robertson (Live Thru Books Blog)

Tristan is starting over in a new place with her daughter, Stella. She's not looking for love or a relationship, but when Owen sees her, he knows instantly she's the one. The one in his family's Irish tale of love at first sight, "Mo chuisle mo chroí." "My pulse of my heart." So he sets about incorporating Tristan and Stella into his life. Tristan just has to be willing to open herself up to love. Oh and deal with one of Owen's ex somethings, and her former mother in law trying to gain custo
Debbie
Independent reviewer for Archaeolibrarian, I was gifted my copy of this book.

You know what? I really REALLY enjoyed this book! You'll laugh at me though, cos its first person, present tense AND multi point of view!

If you follow my reviews, you'll know that this, for ME, is the worst way for a book to be written and I have dumped many a book when realising it is written this way. I am, however, so very glad I did NIT dump this one!

So, I went to look to see what else I have read by Ms Dale, and lo
Sissy's Romance Book Review
My Pulse by Hanna Dale is the story of Owen Gallahanger and Tristan Maddox.
Tristan is a single mother who is looking for a change for her and her daughter. So she ends up moving from the busy town of DC to a small town. There she meets the Gallahanger family who quickly take them under their wing. Owen is a playboy but he has heard of the families history of instant love when you meet the one that is for you. Of course this happens when he meets Tristan. But Tristan grew up in foster care and i
The Book Junkie Reads . . .
May 14, 2020 rated it really liked it
Needing a fresh start. Needing peace of mind. Needing more space. Needing a better chance to make things better. For single mom, Tristan these were things that factored in to her moving to the small town Georgia.

Friendly people, lovable dog, sense of safety, closeness, pride and respect were a few reasons to really want to stay. But meeting and falling for Owen became the pulse of all Tristan did.

There was an edge of suspense. There was a child, a dog, and someone that was very unhappy with Tr
Loren
Jan 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Great story!

I really enjoyed this story and the pace of everything. I felt that the characters were well thought out and was able to feel connected to them. I’m excited about the set up of secondary characters to have stories of their own. Highly recommend!
Jko
Dec 17, 2019 rated it liked it
Katherine
Mar 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved this book! Had me hooked from the first page.
JL Roberts
Dec 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2019-read, arc, reviewed
***Arc was given by author for an honest review***

Mo chuisle mo chori, which roughly translated to “my pulse of my heart.”

Small-town insta-love story with a twist. When Tristan moves to little town Broward, Georgia, with her daughter she finds herself entwined with the Gallahanger family. She also finds herself with more friends and support than shes ever had before but she has also found someone who wants her out of town. Owen Gallahanger the town Sheriff/her new neighbor is instantly attracted
Donnie Hagenson
Dec 05, 2019
Emma
Nov 30, 2019
Making Connections: 5619. - My Pulse by Hanna Dale 8 36 Jan 29, 2020 01:09AM

• Come Back for Me (The Arrowood Brothers, #1)
  • Trillion
  • Ask Me If I Care (SWAT Generation 2.0 #4)
  • Fake It 'Til You Break It
  • Belong to Me
  • Dirty Secret (Slayers Hockey, #1)
  • The War between the Packs (The Smoky Hills Academy, #4)
  • Revved to the Maxx
  • Enemies
  • Hard Fall (Trophy Boyfriends, #2)
  • The Quarterback Alpha (The Smoky Hills Academy, #1)
  • Primal Heat (Primal Howlers MC, #3)
  • Our Way
  • My (Mostly) Secret Baby (My Mostly Funny Romance #1)
  • Every Little Piece of Me (Orchid Valley #1)
  • Broken Vows (Volkov Bratva, #1)
  • Man Down (Rookie Rebels, #3)
  • Mister Dimples (Cocky Hero Club)