Start by marking “Rebound (Fake Boyfriend, #2.5)” as Want to Read:
Rebound  (Fake Boyfriend, #2.5)

Rebound

(Fake Boyfriend #2.5)

Aron:
I’ve always known Wyatt was hot, but scotch and half a bottle of tequila makes him so Goddamn beautiful.
After my last disastrous relationship with a close friend, you'd think I'd learn my lesson and choose someone else for a rebound. Someone I don't have a solid friendship with.
I should definitely stay away from Wyatt. But when have I ever listened to logic?

Wyatt:
I

To ask other readers questions about Rebound, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Rebound

☆ Todd
Sep 01, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: mine

Awww, that was just too freaking cute for words.

This short story had plenty of attraction, longing, fear, and feels, while keeping the angst to a minimum.

I loved how Aron got all possessive and growly with Wyatt's ex. And that Aron and Noah finally cleared the musty, stale air between them.

Plus, the one steamy scene was smoking hot to boot. And kudos for a bit of flip-floppy versatility. ;- )

Aron and Wyatt were adorable together, so I'd recommend this 4.25 star novella for any fans of the series
Mirjana **DTR - Down to Read**

***3.5 Stars***

I was curious about Aron and Wyatt after reading Trick Play and this cute, little, saucy nugget gave me everything I wanted about how they got together. I especially loved their honesty.

I am bummed though that the ending is super rushed. I would have liked to have seen Wyatt and Aron together for a minute after they decided to officially give their relationship a try. Just a few paragraphs or so before the two month time jump.
Cadiva
Dec 17, 2018 rated it really liked it
3.5*

Short, snappy, witty, sexy, loved this little side snippet from the Fake Boyfriends series in which Aron and Wyatt realise what makes their friendship so special is each other.
Sabrina
Aug 28, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: man-oh-man

I wasn't sure how I would like getting Aron's story after seeing him pine over Noah but I actually really enjoyed it. The whole Noah thing wasn't an issue and the main focus was on him and Wyatt, who I loved! The sexual chemistry between them was amazing and made this short story a very heated one. Definitely a novella I recommend reading!
Ele
Sep 14, 2018 rated it really liked it
Omg I loved this! This author has been on my feed forever but I have never read anything by her. This was the perfect motive.
Fabi
That was cute and sweet.
Elsa Bravante
Me ha gustado mucho, igual que toda la serie. Ya vemos a Wyatt y Aron en el primero y fundamentalmente, segundo libro, es muy bonito ver cómo se enamoran. Adorable.
Jill
3.5 Stars
Ky
Nov 23, 2018 rated it really liked it
Enjoyable read about two friends finding their forever in each other.

It's a short story so there wasn't a lot of time for the story to develop in a more acceptable pace, but there was a very nice epilogue that made everything so much better. I believe that it can be read as a standalone but you'll have a lot more fun if you start at the beginning of the series.
Aki | nose buried in books | ❤️ |
3.5⭐
A short and nice friends to lovers novella.
It gives Aron's story a closure 😊
Bookreader87(Amanda)
Short and sweet. If you read book 2 you know Wyatt and Aron became a thing. This book gives us the background on how their relationship went from friends to more.
Ariana
Oct 07, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: lgbtq
*3,5 stars*

Loved this addition to the series.
I am glad that Aron who got jilted by Noah in the first book, found his own man.
I also enjoyed how all the three parts of the series gel together nicely.
Great fun with cute banter!
haletostilinski
This was a great short story to compliment this series. It isn't the fake relationship trope, but it fit in this series and was a quick story full of hotness and cuteness.

Aron is the guy that was sleeping with Noah prior to the events of book #2 in this series, and who had feelings for Noah while for Noah it was still casual.

While Noah is off fake-boyfriend-ing with Matt, and subsequently falling in love with him, Aron is rebounding with one of his best friend's, Wyatt, who is also trying to ge
Ricardo
Aug 31, 2018 rated it it was ok
Received a free copy from InstaFreebies

The effort trying to be funny, sweet, and romantic was palpable in this story. It didn’t flow; it felt extremely forced for me. If this is what the other books in the series are like, I think I’m gonna be staying away from it
Caipi
Sweet addition,
I'm so happy for Aron. :)

Gabriella (Gabi)
I needed to see what all the fuss was about, and dayyyum this story is awesome.
I haven't read anything by Eden Finley, but now that I got a taste I'm gonna have to correct that very soon. It isn't necessary to read the Fake Boyfriend books in order to enjoy this one, but the characters from those books, make an appearance, so if you want to know the connections between them, I suggest you start with those.
I really liked the humorous writing here, the characters are funny and sweet, but not in a
Natalia
Jan 24, 2019 rated it liked it
Marion
3.75 Stars!
K.R. Phoenix
Dec 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 5 stars
🔥🔥🔥🔥 Heat Level: 4

Aww, all the feels – that was just wonderful!!

I love Aron and Wyatt! They made great secondary characters and I’m so glad Eden decided on sharing their love story for this Novella. I enjoyed the little taste of their journey and felt Eden did a great job in setting the scene, the character dynamics and the condensed storyline with so few words. I felt all the emotions with Aron and Wyatt and enjoyed ‘watching’ then grow and find love with each other. I look forward
Mateo
Dec 19, 2018 rated it it was ok
Already forgot. Wait for the real deal « the number 3 ».
Ron-michael
Sep 10, 2018 rated it really liked it
Super sweet, nice way to close the loop on the Noah/Aron debacle.
Achim
Both guys are awesome!
ConM
Sep 02, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2018, mm-romance
Another cute Eden Finley. Free on Instafreebie.

I love rebound romances. My beloved was on the rebound when we got together. Things still going well 24 years later.
Snjez
Aug 30, 2018 rated it really liked it
This was a great addition to the series. Short, sweet and well written.

I loved the connection and chemistry between Aron and Wyatt. Both are great characters, especially Wyatt who I adored.
iam
Aug 30, 2018 rated it really liked it
Fun short story/novella about two friends who's relationship have gone sour and as they comiserate together decide: since they both need a rebound fuck, why not get together?

I liked the easy friendship between Wyatt and Aaron and just how much fun those two were together. They were a bit silly at times the way friends just are when they're really comfortable, and I enjoyed that a lot.

Overall a very feel good and short bonus to the Fake Boyfriend series.
I guess it can be read as standalone, tho
Ing
Sep 06, 2018 rated it really liked it
3.5 rebound STARS! Really cute story! Glad Eden gave us Aron and Wyatt's story! If you are a fan of this series this is a little short novella about Aron the friend/hookup of Noah from book #2 in Trick Play. Grab this book from Eden's website http://edenfinley.com/free-stuff/ for FREE!
  • Right Hand Red
  • Getting It Right (Life Lessons, #1.8)
  • Pillow Talk
  • Double Exposure
  • Taken
  • You and a Billion Blue Tiles
  • The Five Times Raptor Messed With The Bull
  • Midnight Muffins (Castor Springs, #2)
  • Forever Under a Rainbow
  • Better Than New
  • Human Condition
  • Crash Landers
  • Breathing Snow
Eden Finley is an Amazon bestselling author who writes steamy contemporary romances that are full of snark and light-hearted fluff.

She doesn’t take anything too seriously and lives to create an escape from real life for her readers. The ideas always begin with a wackadoodle premise, and she does her best to turn them into romances with heart.

With a short attention span that rivals her five-year-o

Fake Boyfriend (5 books)
  • Fake Out (Fake Boyfriend #1)
  • Trick Play (Fake Boyfriend, #2)
  • Deke (Fake Boyfriend #3)
  • Blindsided (Fake Boyfriend, #4)
  • Hat Trick (Fake Boyfriend, #5)