Start by marking “Rebound (Fake Boyfriend, #2.5)” as Want to Read:
Rebound  (Fake Boyfriend, #2.5)

Rebound

(Fake Boyfriend #2.5)

Aron:
I’ve always known Wyatt was hot, but scotch and half a bottle of tequila makes him so Goddamn beautiful.
After my last disastrous relationship with a close friend, you'd think I'd learn my lesson and choose someone else for a rebound. Someone I don't have a solid friendship with.
I should definitely stay away from Wyatt. But when have I ever listened to logic?

Wyatt:
I

Start your review of Rebound (Fake Boyfriend, #2.5)
☆ Todd
Sep 01, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: mine

Awww, that was just too freaking cute for words.

This short story had plenty of attraction, longing, fear, and feels, while keeping the angst to a minimum.

I loved how Aron got all possessive and growly with Wyatt's ex. And that Aron and Noah finally cleared the musty, stale air between them.

Plus, the one steamy scene was smoking hot to boot. And kudos for a bit of flip-floppy versatility. ;- )

Aron and Wyatt were adorable together, so I'd recommend this 4.25 star novella for any fans of the series
Bev
Mar 07, 2019 rated it liked it
Short and sweet with a dollop of cute
Mirjana **DTR - Down to Read**

***3.5 Stars***

I was curious about Aron and Wyatt after reading Trick Play and this cute, little, saucy nugget gave me everything I wanted about how they got together. I especially loved their honesty.

I am bummed though that the ending is super rushed. I would have liked to have seen Wyatt and Aron together for a minute after they decided to officially give their relationship a try. Just a few paragraphs or so before the two month time jump.
Cadiva
Dec 17, 2018 rated it really liked it
3.5*

Short, snappy, witty, sexy, loved this little side snippet from the Fake Boyfriends series in which Aron and Wyatt realise what makes their friendship so special is each other.
Sabrina
Aug 28, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: man-oh-man

I wasn't sure how I would like getting Aron's story after seeing him pine over Noah but I actually really enjoyed it. The whole Noah thing wasn't an issue and the main focus was on him and Wyatt, who I loved! The sexual chemistry between them was amazing and made this short story a very heated one. Definitely a novella I recommend reading!
Ele
Sep 14, 2018 rated it really liked it
Omg I loved this! This author has been on my feed forever but I have never read anything by her. This was the perfect motive.
Fabi
That was cute and sweet.
Hollis
This was a little extra bit detailing the how and why for some of the background coupling up in the main friend group. It was okay but in hindsight I didn't really need this.
Jill
Jan 05, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: m-m
3.5 Stars
Ky
Nov 23, 2018 rated it really liked it
Enjoyable read about two friends finding their forever in each other.

It's a short story so there wasn't a lot of time for the story to develop in a more acceptable pace, but there was a very nice epilogue that made everything so much better. I believe that it can be read as a standalone but you'll have a lot more fun if you start at the beginning of the series.
Aki | nose buried in books | ❤️ |
3.5⭐
A short and nice friends to lovers novella.
It gives Aron's story a closure 😊
Erth
Jul 29, 2020 added it
Totally completely LOVED this book. From the connection to the sexual chemistry. It was sweet, sexy but full of true feelings that you could see in a real life relationship.
Daesy
**grm**

Short story about Aron and Wyatt and how they understand that the perfect person, their soul mate, was right near them all the time. The other men and women they dated(yes they are bi), were only someone they needed before they finally were ready to really look around and understand their true feelings.
They probably were always in love with each other but too scared of ruining their friendship, and kept hiding behind the "bro(s) code".

Ps= There was more jealousy in these 57 pages than in
Bookreader87(Amanda)
Short and sweet. If you read book 2 you know Wyatt and Aron became a thing. This book gives us the background on how their relationship went from friends to more.
Ariana
Oct 07, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: lgbtq
*3,5 stars*

Loved this addition to the series.
I am glad that Aron who got jilted by Noah in the first book, found his own man.
I also enjoyed how all the three parts of the series gel together nicely.
Great fun with cute banter!
haletostilinski
This was a great short story to compliment this series. It isn't the fake relationship trope, but it fit in this series and was a quick story full of hotness and cuteness.

Aron is the guy that was sleeping with Noah prior to the events of book #2 in this series, and who had feelings for Noah while for Noah it was still casual.

While Noah is off fake-boyfriend-ing with Matt, and subsequently falling in love with him, Aron is rebounding with one of his best friend's, Wyatt, who is also trying to ge
Ricardo
Aug 31, 2018 rated it it was ok
Received a free copy from InstaFreebies

The effort trying to be funny, sweet, and romantic was palpable in this story. It didn’t flow; it felt extremely forced for me. If this is what the other books in the series are like, I think I’m gonna be staying away from it
Caipi
Sweet addition,
I'm so happy for Aron. :)

Gabi
Sep 02, 2018 rated it really liked it
I needed to see what all the fuss was about, and dayyyum this story is awesome.
I haven't read anything by Eden Finley, but now that I got a taste I'm gonna have to correct that very soon. It isn't necessary to read the Fake Boyfriend books in order to enjoy this one, but the characters from those books, make an appearance, so if you want to know the connections between them, I suggest you start with those.
I really liked the humorous writing here, the characters are funny and sweet, but not in a
Natalia
Jan 24, 2019 rated it liked it
Lily
May 27, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: short, m-m-romance
Sexy and instant. Like ramen cup noodles it's a nice treat but a cheap one.
Briana
Mar 11, 2019 rated it did not like it
description
Aron is a hot mess.
I thought so before in Noah’s story, and this story cements it.

Unnecessary rant... (view spoiler)
Marion
3.75 Stars!
Becca
Jan 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Heartbreaks and rebounds. Can be the start of something bad, if you aren't careful. And when Aron has been through a couple of the group of friends already, getting involved with another could be even worse. But Wyatt has had a crush on Aron for years and even though he's not a one-night stand kind of guy, he does for Aron. But one night turns into two and three nights and ends up turning into more. Both are nervous about it, but they've both realized, they're it for each other. But can they tru ...more
K.R. Phoenix
Dec 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 5 stars
🔥🔥🔥🔥 Heat Level: 4

Aww, all the feels – that was just wonderful!!

I love Aron and Wyatt! They made great secondary characters and I’m so glad Eden decided on sharing their love story for this Novella. I enjoyed the little taste of their journey and felt Eden did a great job in setting the scene, the character dynamics and the condensed storyline with so few words. I felt all the emotions with Aron and Wyatt and enjoyed ‘watching’ then grow and find love with each other. I look forward
Ron-Michael
Sep 10, 2018 rated it really liked it
Super sweet, nice way to close the loop on the Noah/Aron debacle.
Mateo
Dec 19, 2018 rated it it was ok
Already forgot. Wait for the real deal « the number 3 ».
Dig
Dec 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was a cute and perfect little short story. I enjoyed it very much. The author's style of writing is really well and I was worried b/c the series I have only listened to so reading a book/novella was gonna be different but I could totally hear the "tone" and enjoyed it a lot.
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• The Lost Weekend (Mixed Messages, #3.5)
  • Goodbye Fletcher (Mixed Messages #1.2)
  • The Graduate (Close Proximity, #1.5)
  • Jacks and Marchie (Say You'll Be Nine, #1.5)
  • Study Hard (Extracurricular Activities #1.5)
  • Flirt (Forever Wilde #4.5)
  • Fired Up (Fever Falls, #1)
  • Fake It 'til You Make Out (Love & Luck #1)
  • Want Me (Extracurricular Activities #1)
  • Best Love
  • My Dinner with Hayden: A Heated Rivalry Short Story (Game Changers, #2.5)
  • Say You’ll Be Nine (Say You'll Be Nine, #1)
  • Virtually Screwed (Love & Luck #2)
  • When Gideon Met Asa (Finding Home, #3.5)
  • The Date (Love in O'Leary #0.5)
  • Rocket Science (Love Logic #1)
  • 3 Dates
  • Happy Birthday, Honey (Four Bears Construction, #1.5)
Eden Finley is an Amazon bestselling author who writes steamy contemporary romances that are mostly full of snark and light-hearted fluff.

She lives to create an escape from real life for herself and her readers.

She's also an Australian girl and apologises for her Australianisms that sometimes don't make sense to anyone else.

Fake Boyfriend (6 books)
  • Fake Out (Fake Boyfriend, #1)
  • Trick Play (Fake Boyfriend, #2)
  • Deke (Fake Boyfriend, #3)
  • Blindsided (Fake Boyfriend #4)
  • Hat Trick (Fake Boyfriend #5)
  • Final Play (Fake Boyfriend)