Start by marking “Dirty Bitches MC: Season 2” as Want to Read:
Dirty Bitches MC: Season 2

Dirty Bitches MC: Season 2

(Dirty Bitches MC #2)

Four lucky readers are prospecting for a place in the Dirty Bitches MC. Magnolia Springs will never be the same again. Written by four Internationally Bestselling Authors, The Dirty Bitches MC is an author/reader experience unlike any before it, where the reader dreams up the story and the author gives it life.

Lost Highway - Avelyn Paige and Dani Lawson

Della Lane’s path in
Published November 16th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Dirty Bitches MC, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dirty Bitches MC

Tee loves Kyle Jacobson
Holy Mother of all MC's I absolutely have been blown away by this Anthology! I mean the authors brought it. They brought their A+ game and had me sitting there like WTF. I loved how we started out with four prospects and had them working their ass off to be a part of the club. That was one was of the things I loved the most because they were willing to do anything to be a part of the club.

These authors have you cheering them on and rooting for them to make it. I really love a good MC story but t
Teresa Lara
Nov 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I love the new prospects and Rogue Links Titz and stilleto. This book is better then the first.need more
Lynn Reynolds
Shelves: finished-reading
I didn’t think that this season could get any better than the first but boy was I proven wrong. This collection gives the reader a look into the lives of some of the prospects of the Dirty Bitches MC. But the reader will also get to reconnect with the women that we met in season one. If you haven’t read season one yet you really should start there so you can understand the founding members of this group.

Lost Highway

Della Lane has learned the hard way to stand up for herself. The bonus is the pe
Angela
Nov 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The DBMC is back and better than ever!! Not only have the authors of this awesome series done something totally new, collaborating with readers, but they totally scored with these new stories (at least in my humble opinion they did!). These new books are filled with some serious testosterone and shows the DBMC girls as they have not been seen before. We get to see Links in her role as enforcer, and that was an eye opener, and see Titz really let loose in way that I didn’t see in the first book.

A
Dana Busenbark
Lost Highway by Avelyn Paige - who are Eric and Della? What do we learn about Della's life? Who ends up getting Della to prospect for the DBMC? What happens after Billy makes his delivery late? I love Della's road name! Wanna learn how she got it? Who is tall, dark, and handsome? Why he is at the bar and then the PD? Then you need to read this story! This was an intense read!

Lay Your Hands on My by Winter Travers - In this story, we meet Kit. Who is Mr. Johns? What does he want at Stiletto's sh
Lita Thomas
Nov 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Dirty Bitches MC: Season 2 by Avelyn Paige, Geri Glenn, GM Shubert & Winter Travers is the next installment about the Dirty Bitches. This book is four stories about 4 different prospects. Each lady has issues they need to overcome and the ladies of the club is their way to living. First story is Della's aka Shotz. She has left a verbally, emotionally and physically abuse marriage. A childhood friend of Dixie aka Rogue. The next is Kit who is River aka Stiletto 's kid sister. Kit is still try ...more
Barbara
Nov 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The ladies that make up the DBMC are just too much. I love these ladies. They are sassy, funny, loyal and bad to the bone. The authors have once again given us 4 stories that are well written with characters you can’t help but feel like they are part of your family. Kudos for a job very well done.

As we know from DBMC season 1, the member all found a prospect to sponsor. Well season 2 is their stories and may I say they found 4 fantastic candidates to prospect into the club. The stories will have
Jacey Jeffrey
Nov 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
DBMC is back and I am so freakin excited!!! I loved revisiting with the MC and reading the stories about the new prospects and their journey on becoming full members of the MC and finding love to go with it. The individual stories are so good....I loved each one and was hooked from beginning to end. Each story will make you laugh, tear up, swoon, and fan yourself from all the steamy goodness. I loved revisiting with the original ladies of DBMC and seeing what was going on with their lives and of ...more
Kylee
Nov 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The Dirty Bitches are back and they are even bigger and better than they were in season 1. All our favourites return in season 2 and with them they bring the new prospects to entertain, captivate, make us laugh and let’s not forget the hot alpha men that come along for the ride. Each of the authors brings something a little different to the table at church for the DBMC but every story blends seamlessly with the other. Season 2 is action packed, dirty like only the bitches know how to be and also ...more
Mindy McCray
Nov 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I love the whole idea of the prospects getting books. I loved the first season with the original members but this one was so much more than I hoped for! The DBMC are a loyal group of women who stick together even when the past catches up with them. And I can't forget about Titz. That woman. She freaking crazy, and hilarious. I'm not sure how they get anything done with her around. I hope we get to see more of this MC series!!
Beyond The Covers Blog
Nov 15, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: maryann
I need some more of these Dirty Bitches my life! I love the fact that this set was written of prospects because let's face prospects really don't get a whole lot of love sometimes. This book has it all and the fact that each story is written by a different author just makes it so much better and once you open the book your drag into that world with no way out until you read the end. Can't wait to see what they do with the next one.
Pat
Nov 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This four book collection of the DBMC: Season 2 was nothing but page turning excitement! Each and every book in this fantastic collection had great characters and plot development that kept me totally glued to my kindle until I finished reading the very last page! I highly recommend reading this collection!
Jennifer Oloughlin
Nov 16, 2018 rated it really liked it
Lost Highway

Della and Declan sitting in a tree, K.I.S.S.I.N.G.

Lay Your Hands on Me

Kit and Rex were so cute.

No Regrets

Hot. Hot. Hot.

Til We Ain’t Strangers Anymore

Bastian and Billie Jo were sweet with a little crazy sprinkled in.

*i read an arc
Keanna Hudson
Review coming soon.
debbie mason
Nov 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I love these crazy, dirty bitches! I have a hard time being partial, although I must admit I do have a little favoritism towards Winter and Nikki because I have met them and been conversing on FB a since the beginning. That being said, book 2 will not leave you dissapointed. I laughed, cried, lusted, loved and creamed my undies!!! These women are amazing and their men are my fantasies! Can't wait for the next book!
Julie Jackson
Nov 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Reviewed for SNS

This collection was fabulous. These woman are tough as nails but their men are fierce and determined to keep their woman safe. Awesome writing. I hope there is more to their stories.
Mona williams
Nov 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
wow talk about some hot men! its short stories that are all tied together with the girl biker club. some are about abuse and others are just plain funny. you will love each short story these gals wrote! a must read for sure!
Kim Richards
Nov 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Once again the ladies of the Dirty Bitches MC have written four fantastic stories, that will keep you captivated and wanting to join their MC.
I was pulled into each story from the beginning and stayed until I have finished reading the last word on each. All the time I was watching the mini movies of the stories in in my head.
Each story is pack full of surprises, some you will see coming and others you won't but all of them will leave you wanting more.
Emotions are raging from the characters some
Amanda
Dec 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This was just as good as Season 1 although it did feel a bit shorter at times. I didn’t mind how short each story was though because of the connection I made with each character right away. I think my favorite story has to be No Regrets, because it really hit me with the emotions. I’m a sucker for single moms finding love! The stories were all written amazingly and draw you in immediately. And I have to say, my sides were killing me from all the things Titz said and did! I can’t wait for Season ...more
Mandy Saial
I love all of these Ladies .
We get to know more about them as these four authors stories dive deeper into the past and present lives of the DB's . It's not all sunshine and roses , there are some real life issues playing out in these pages. Heartbreak , abuse , love , loss and some really Hilarious moments that had me dying , But there are also some Steamy Hot AF men sexing up these woman's lives .
I Def . Need more of the DBMC
Read.Review.Repeat Blog
Nov 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
"Four stories from four very talented authors: Geri Glenn, Avelyn Paige, Winter Travers and GM Scherbert. This is the second book in the Dirty Bitches MC. We got to see Della, Kit, Onyx and Billie Jo’s stories.

We still see the original members, but this time we get to read about the prospects stories. I love that this is an all female MC and they try the take care of their problems on their own.

Gail
Nov 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great story

Season 2 is just as great as Season 1. Getting to see the characters and having the Prospects become members has been very satisfying. I can't wait for Season 3 and the new group of ladies to become Dirty Bitches.
Kristyn
Nov 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This was another hit for me, just like Season 1. Which you should read before reading this one. Each part is about another member of the MC, which these 4 were introduced to us in the first book. However now we get to hear their voice and learn what their stories are. There are some spoilers in this book about the first one as the story continues just from a different point of view. I'm usually not one to read a book written by different authors but as each new author brings a new voice it works ...more
Vikki Purcell
Nov 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Again these authors have brought us an awesome read. The second book is filled with plenty of twist and turns
Dawnna
Dec 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Bitches Rule

You don't want to mess with the women of the Dirty Bitches MC because they will take you down. They are passionate and strong women who have each other's backs.
Kim  Brewing
Dec 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I was curious to see if season 2 was going to live up to season 1...and it did!!! Love this group of authors and stories. Can't wait for more
Carol Morgan
Nov 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loved this follow up to the first season & the catch up with all our favourite bitches plus their new prospects finding love & lust even when they are not expecting it . My favourite of the new Bitches is Della , shes a woman that survived been tortured & beaten down by her ex husband & never gives up even when he keeps on threatening her & trying to control her life , lucky for her she has a hero on the horizon not that she really needed him when the Dirty Bitches & thei ...more
Natalie Johnson
Nov 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing

I recommend this book to anyone that loves MC stories. Especially stories that have a different twist
Keyla Brazao
Nov 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is what I call an excellent anthology. It includes incredibly written stories that tells us what MC is all about: family and brotherhood. In this season we get to see what the prospects are willing to do to become part of this genuine brotherhood. In most of the MC books we dive into the world of active members of the clubs, but we never get to see in full details the lives of the prospects. I am very excited for what's to come.
Lynne Garlick
Nov 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Woo hoo!! They are back!! I FLOVE this MC! These women take no prisoners when it comes to protecting their family and that's what they are, be they blood or not, their bond is tighter than any family could be.
I loved getting to know the new prospects and what led them to the Dirty Bitches MC. Each story as individual as the characters and writing partners, keeping me gripped to every word. And holy hotness! Those men! I look forward to more from this awesome MC!
« previous 1 3 next »
Goodreads Librari...: Update Cover 2 15 Nov 23, 2018 02:27AM
Goodreads Librari...: Merge Request 3 24 Oct 22, 2018 01:42PM
Avelyn Paige is a USA Today and Wall Street Journal bestselling author who writes stories about dirty alpha males and the brave women who love them. She resides in a small town in Indiana with her husband and three fuzzy kids, Jezebel, Cleo, and Asa. Avelyn spends her days working as a cancer research scientist and her nights sipping moonshine while writing. You can often find her curled up with a ...more

Dirty Bitches MC (3 books)
  • Dirty Bitches MC: Season 1